One Tubers

Hey ladies/...saw little bean on friday as due to some bleeding epu moved my scan forward..

Bean was doing acrobatics and standing on its head!

Got a private gender scan on 7th Dec...can't wait..

Hope you're all well..

Kimmy & Katstar....Hope to see you little babas soon xxx

Arr bet that was nice seeing bubs :)

I had a sweep yesterday and unfortunately it did not work. I only scored a 5 on bishops score. She said everything about me is ready, short soft cervix and i am on the cusp of labouring but bubs is still to high to put pressure on the cervix and he shows no signs of coming down. :wacko:

Well she said i would have to be induced 'term +12' which would be friday but there is no room at the inn. The can not get me in till sunday :cry: but as i will be term + 12 by friday i have to go in for monitoring friday and saturday. Thats a 45 min trip each way. They did say that if any ladies give birth, then i am in a que to be bumped to friday but they only do 3 a day so i would need 5 ladies to have their babies so i can go in friday. Just feel down about it and i do not know why. :shrug: i know i will have my baby soon. I think the hormones are getting to me. :flower:

Goodluck Kat FXed for you that bubs decides to make an appearance asap - we can't wait to meet him xxx

Aww it will soon be here hun.. FX he comes soon..
hot curries
raspberry tea
lots of BD!! xx

Aww it will soon be here hun.. FX he comes soon..
hot curries
raspberry tea
lots of BD!! xx

I asked the midwife if we should bd after sweep. Her response was that the hormome in the sperm makes the cervix soft. Seen as mine is soft and ready, no amount of bd-ing will actually work. It will only keep my mind off tnings lol. She said some babies just don't get what their suppose to do ie get head down etc. Mine just don't like it in the pelvis to put pressure on my soft cervix. I am to live on my birthing ball and lots of walks but the pain in my hips is too much so i can't do a lot of both of these. Xx

Aww Kat
I bet you wish they would hurry up and induce you hun... I cant imagine what it feels like to go past the due date.. can they not take you in and induce on Wednesday..they give drugs by saline drip first and then once the waters are broken things can go quite quickly..you wont even need the pessaries to soften cx as it already is.. put pressure on your GP.. x

hi everyone!!

Kat and Kimmy came to check on you guys too and oh dear stubbern lil babies you have in there hehehe... hope they make a appearance soon!!

Hope everyone is well??

Josey im sorry to hear your sad news :-( xxx

Hi girls,
Angelcake, the policy is that they will not induce till T+10. No sooner. I asked if they could get me in wednesday or thursday but they were booked up too. A lot of stubborn babies in south yorkshire. I am on the list to be bumped up to friday so i have to hope that other ladies give birth and i can be induced friday. Or he starts to be a good little boy and makes a move :)

I have to stop moaning as its only a few days and some ladies know they have to wait months, maybe even years for their bundles including some of you guys.

I just want to give kimmy hugs and best wishes for today. Her c section was booked for today so i hope it goes well.

xxxxxx

Josey - so sorry to hear the sad news.. Hoping that you have a lot of support at home..

Angelcake - welcome to the group! I lost my left tube by laproscopy due to ruptured ectopic in early Feb. They had tried to save it by using the methotrexate treatment, but that didn't work. Because of the methotrexate I was advised to wait 3 months, which we did (started again in May) and then we conceived in October. As you will see from our stories, we've all done it different ways, but I think if you haven't had the methotrexate treatment you can just wait until you feel physically ready. I know that even if I hadn't had the treatment we would have probably had to wait about 3 months because I still had pain from the op.

Jessica - congrats on on your recent scan, sounds like that's one happy bouncing bubba!

Kimmy - could luck with the C-section today! Really excited to see your pictures.. What an exciting day!

Kat - So sorry you're getting down about the wait. I know what it's like! I also feel a bit responsible because I joked that he could come on the same day as Kimmy's baby. I didn't even think that he could be later! I think you've also got a lot of nervous excitement about the birth and then you get so tired and frustrated about not knowing when it's going to happen it's horrible. Are you worried about the weather too? Haven't you got snow forecast up your way? Are you close to the hospital? I'm hoping he gets a shift on and decides to come under his own steam! Good luck!

Hope everyone else is ok? Sorry if I've missed people..

(Sorry about the long post!) As for me.. Well I had the scan yesterday morning and it's good news I think! There was a sac in the uterus. Hooray! This in itself is really good news as it means that my other tube works and that it made it all the way there on it's own! There was no fetal pole seen though, which worried me a bit. The sonographer and doctors were not too worried about it as the sac was only 16mm and they only expect to see the fetal pole when it gets to 20mm. Does anyone know if this is correct? I'm supposed to be over 6 weeks now, so I was hoping to see the fetal pole and maybe even a heart beat, so I was a little dissapointed. I know the date of my lmp is correct, but I also know that I ovulate on CD17-19, so if you think some people ovulate CD12-14 then that is almost a week later, so in real terms I could only be about 5 weeks.. Fingers crossed. I have another scan a week on Friday to confirm. So another 2 week wait for me!

Thanks welshbean and do not feel its your fault. As long as i have a healthy baby, thats all that matters. He seems happy in there. Moving loads still. Well not today but he sleeps in the morning and moves more in the night.

I am so happy about your scan. I only saw a sac at my 6+2 scan so i would say please do not worry and i am sure it will be fine. I cried at the 6 week scan when i saw the sac. i cried knowing that my tube worked :happydance: i bet you feel the same. xx

Hi girls,
Angelcake, the policy is that they will not induce till T+10. No sooner. I asked if they could get me in wednesday or thursday but they were booked up too. A lot of stubborn babies in south yorkshire. I am on the list to be bumped up to friday so i have to hope that other ladies give birth and i can be induced friday. Or he starts to be a good little boy and makes a move :)

I have to stop moaning as its only a few days and some ladies know they have to wait months, maybe even years for their bundles including some of you guys.

I just want to give kimmy hugs and best wishes for today. Her c section was booked for today so i hope it goes well.

xxxxxx

Aww
Im sorry hun..
most of mine had to be induced because of pre eclampsia then baby 6 was a c section..so most were at week 38/39 at the latest..
I wish you luck hun.. :flower: you deserve a baby as much as anyone.. xx

Josey - so sorry to hear the sad news.. Hoping that you have a lot of support at home..

Angelcake - welcome to the group! I lost my left tube by laproscopy due to ruptured ectopic in early Feb. They had tried to save it by using the methotrexate treatment, but that didn't work. Because of the methotrexate I was advised to wait 3 months, which we did (started again in May) and then we conceived in October. As you will see from our stories, we've all done it different ways, but I think if you haven't had the methotrexate treatment you can just wait until you feel physically ready. I know that even if I hadn't had the treatment we would have probably had to wait about 3 months because I still had pain from the op.

Jessica - congrats on on your recent scan, sounds like that's one happy bouncing bubba!

Kimmy - could luck with the C-section today! Really excited to see your pictures.. What an exciting day!

Kat - So sorry you're getting down about the wait. I know what it's like! I also feel a bit responsible because I joked that he could come on the same day as Kimmy's baby. I didn't even think that he could be later! I think you've also got a lot of nervous excitement about the birth and then you get so tired and frustrated about not knowing when it's going to happen it's horrible. Are you worried about the weather too? Haven't you got snow forecast up your way? Are you close to the hospital? I'm hoping he gets a shift on and decides to come under his own steam! Good luck!

Hope everyone else is ok? Sorry if I've missed people..

(Sorry about the long post!) As for me.. Well I had the scan yesterday morning and it's good news I think! There was a sac in the uterus. Hooray! This in itself is really good news as it means that my other tube works and that it made it all the way there on it's own! There was no fetal pole seen though, which worried me a bit. The sonographer and doctors were not too worried about it as the sac was only 16mm and they only expect to see the fetal pole when it gets to 20mm. Does anyone know if this is correct? I'm supposed to be over 6 weeks now, so I was hoping to see the fetal pole and maybe even a heart beat, so I was a little dissapointed. I know the date of my lmp is correct, but I also know that I ovulate on CD17-19, so if you think some people ovulate CD12-14 then that is almost a week later, so in real terms I could only be about 5 weeks.. Fingers crossed. I have another scan a week on Friday to confirm. So another 2 week wait for me!

Glad about your scan hun, great news.. thanks for the welcome..
I didnt have the injection as was too far gone by then.. and was minutes from a tubal rupture..have decided to wait til December before ttc properly., just gonna have 1 little try this month.. xx

Thanks Kat. It's so reassuring that you saw only the sac at your scan too. I love this forum! And yes, I admit that I cried when she had told me it had made it to the womb.. I think I cried more this time than when she told me it was ectopic!

Thanks Kat. It's so reassuring that you saw only the sac at your scan too. I love this forum! And yes, I admit that I cried when she had told me it had made it to the womb.. I think I cried more this time than when she told me it was ectopic!
Welshbean........so glad your scan went well, i kept checkin in today and yesterday to see if you had updated i'm really pleased for you. I have mine tomorrow so I'll let you know how i get on, i will only be 6 weeks so heres hoping fx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awesome news Welsh!!!

Good luck tomorrow clare

Wohoo Kimmy wishing u best of luck.

Just a litle update i went back on mon to have levels checked on thurs they went down to 155 ( was done at diff hospital) then had second lot done at usual hospital and they went up to 555.....consultant does not seem overly worried as not in any pain..

Since yesterday i have been slightly spotting (brown) which is a worry its not all the time on/off spoke to hospital and said if it gets heavy then will have to go in been getting on/off cramps but nothing to make me think best get to hospital

So im booked in for repeat bloods again tomorrow and a scan just need to know now where it is so i can starting dealing with it and get it sorted.....i have been on one hell of a emotional rollercoaster this week.

So just shows you that getting hcg bloods done at same hospital is important x

wow Josey what a rollercoaster - FXed tomorrow goes well xxx

Good luck Kimmy - I imagine her little bundle is here by now - just can't wait to 'meet' the baby!

KAt - hope you managed a bit of ball bouncing and walking to get thet little guy evicted asapxx

Shells - can't believe you are 25weeks now - this time is flying by - how are you doing?

Welshbean and Jessica - scans are souding good - hope you can hold out for another 2ww welshbean!

Welcome Angelcake

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back