One Tubers

Just a litle update i went back on mon to have levels checked on thurs they went down to 155 ( was done at diff hospital) then had second lot done at usual hospital and they went up to 555.....consultant does not seem overly worried as not in any pain..

Since yesterday i have been slightly spotting (brown) which is a worry its not all the time on/off spoke to hospital and said if it gets heavy then will have to go in been getting on/off cramps but nothing to make me think best get to hospital

So im booked in for repeat bloods again tomorrow and a scan just need to know now where it is so i can starting dealing with it and get it sorted.....i have been on one hell of a emotional rollercoaster this week.

So just shows you that getting hcg bloods done at same hospital is important x

Thats sounds very promising good luck josie. I got my scan today to check its not ectopic fx lots of love xxxxxxxx

Good luck Clare for today and Josey for tomorrow. There's lots going on with the one-tubers at the moment! Best wishes to everyone else too. Wbx

hi guys,

Josey - what an ordeal your going through. Please be strong, try and be possitive and let us know how you get on. :hugs::flower:

Clare let us know how you get on. fingers crossed for you.

Welshbean - there is a lot going on with us. :flower:

I have had a call from anti natal day ward/ labour ward today. They can bump me up for the induction. Its going to be tomorrow at 8am :happydance: this was brilliant news and just what i needed before going mental. My oh parents are excited too as they are off to australia saturday for 3 months so they will get to see him before they go. :happydance:
I am excited but also nervous. Hopefully i will have my baby in the next 48 hours. :baby:

hello to cat and amy :flower:

ooooh! Exciting news Kat. Good luck for tomorrow! I was induced in the end (waters broke but still at 2cm dilated 48 hours later) and as soon as they started the induction I went to 10cm in an hour! They give you a really low dose to begin with and my midwife said it was a minute dose and it was prob just psychological! Anyway, hope it works as well for you. You could have the baby by this time tomorrow.. Good luck!

aw woopppp kat looking forward to the pic of him hun i will be thinking of you xxxxxx

:cry::cry: Sad news ladies..
Josie has aked me to let you all know that her pregnancy is ectopic.She is in hospital and will be given the injection tomorrow, so they can try and save the other tube.
I know that you will join me in sending your love kind thoughts and prayers to Josie and her family in this difficult time.
I am sorry to bring such sad news. xx

oh josey, that is awful news. I am so sorry. :( Sending you lots of hugs and prayers. xxx

oh no poor josey - she has had a terrible week with all that stress no this bad news. send our love xxx

KAt - whoop whoop let the eviction begin!!! Can't wait to see the wee man xxx

HAs anyone heard about Kimmy and her bubs?

xxx

Josey I am so sorry you are going through this again :hugs:

kat and Kimmy goodluck and I'm looking forward to hearing your birth announcements.

:cry::cry: Sad news ladies..
Josie has aked me to let you all know that her pregnancy is ectopic.She is in hospital and will be given the injection tomorrow, so they can try and save the other tube.
I know that you will join me in sending your love kind thoughts and prayers to Josie and her family in this difficult time.
I am sorry to bring such sad news. xx

aw sending lots of big :hugs: to here praying they can save her tube xxxxx

Josey - so sorry to hear the sad news. I hope the staff at the hospital are looking after you well. Please take care Wb x

Kat - good luck today!

Clare - hope all was well at your scan? Please let us know..

Hi to everyone else too..

Wb x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"