One Tubers

Kat - good luck today!

Clare - hope all was well at your scan? Please let us know..

Hi to everyone else too..

Wb x

Hello everyone
Scan went well, the babys in the right place got to go back in 2 weeks for another one as it was really little (3mm) so they want to check for hb next time. I told the kids last night they are chuft to bits

Thanks for all your good wishes xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Josie been thinking about you today lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope everything is going to plan for Kat today good luck
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi: girls, quickly popping in! My little Man Archie arrived by C section on 23rd November at 12:24pm weighing 8lb13oz. we are so in love with him :cloud9:
Here's one of his first pictures...

Will catch up on everyone's news ASAP!

Oh Kimmy he is just gorgeous! Lovely name for the wee man. Hope you are both doing well and settling it at home xxx

:wave: how are you all well having a drink tonight just feel like one not had one for 2 month aw kimmy he is lovely hun aw carnt wait to her of kat xxx

Now we have met Kimmys wee man i am desperate to hear how Kat has got on!

xxx

hi girls!!

Awwwww Kimmy he is incredible! congratulations

Cant wait to meet Kat's wee one too!!

So sorry to hear about Josey my thoughts are with her and hope they save her remaining tube.

Hope everyone is well xx

:wave: girls not ruff at all today off the Bacardi had 3 nice glasses woke up fresh im doing a nice roast today starving carnt wait were having chocolate gateau after no kat yet she probuly resting xxxxxxx

Such awful news Josey - i hope you are ok. Sending well wishes at this heartbreaking time.

Kimmy your bubba is adorable - well done and congrats.

Kat - waiting impatiently for news, hope all going well.

xx

Hi ladies. I hope you dont mind me stopping by to ask a questions about etopic pregnancy. I apologize if this is too sensitive of a topic, but I could use some help. I got a BFP the day before my AF and another the day of. Got my AF right on time, but had a beta if 11. Two days late later it was 26, three days it was 36. My doc told me it was a chemical and they would test my betas anymore. If I had any pain or bleeding come to the ER. My AF lasted exactly like it was supposed to. Today is six days after my last beta and I woke up to bright red blood. I'm not having any pain really. Just very very mild cramps. I have had a tubal reversal and only have one tube. I am really worried this could be an etopic not just a chemical. What do you all think? Again, I apologize if this is being insensitive.

Doingit4us I am sorry your going through this. I don't think at this stage you can rule out ectopic pregnancy not that I am saying it is either. Have you done a HPT lately? If its now negative (using a very sensitive test) I'd say its unlikely to be ectopic and more like a chemical pregnancy but if the line is there, not changing or getting stronger there is obviously some placental tissue etc still there and growing (could be in the uterus or elsewhere) and you need to get that investigated especially when your at risk of ectopic with the tubal reversal and not wanting to risk damage to your remaining tube just incase it is ectopic. Hope you get some answers soon.

Doingit4us I am sorry your going through this. I don't think at this stage you can rule out ectopic pregnancy not that I am saying it is either. Have you done a HPT lately? If its now negative (using a very sensitive test) I'd say its unlikely to be ectopic and more like a chemical pregnancy but if the line is there, not changing or getting stronger there is obviously some placental tissue etc still there and growing (could be in the uterus or elsewhere) and you need to get that investigated especially when your at risk of ectopic with the tubal reversal and not wanting to risk damage to your remaining tube just incase it is ectopic. Hope you get some answers soon.

I agree with Olivia..
its not worth taking risks hun.. xx

I agree with Olivia too. Get to your EPU and get a scan and bloods again. Be demanding and good luck x

hi there ladies.
So sorry i have taken so long to give you the news but i have been recovering and not had any chance to get to my computer. Updating now from my mobile while i have a minute.
First i want to say congrats to kimmy. He is beautiful. Bet you can't stop staring, smelling and kissing :)
Well i got in at 8 am thursdah for induction and they were able to break my waters straight away. No gel. I delivered zak lewis thomson at 19.22 on thursday night weighing 9lb 4 oz.
Well everything went great until my placenta decided to stay put. Well 4 hours later i was walking up after surgery, 3000ml blood loss, having a blood transfusion and still feeling very weak from it all. I got home saturday night with him and we are not getting off to a good start with bf due to my blood levels but i am pushung through with my very patient, brilliang and tired other half. We are smitten!!! I will post a pic when i can and full birth story. :) love you all xxxxx

congrats katstar..hope ur feeling back to yourself soon :hugs: xxxx

aw glad your getting better hun aw looking forward to the pic and birth story xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->