One Tubers

:hi: girls start my 100mg clomid today hopeing for my bfp soon woopp x x x

caz & bob FX the clomid = BFP this cycle.

sweetlissa I'm praying this is a new pregnancy for you. Hope your levels are more then doubling when you have your next BT.

Not much to report from my end. Should have bub any day now up until the next month plus :happydance:

:hi: girls well my 1st pills went well i didn't have any side affect at all carnt remember if i did last time on my 1st pill took mine at 6.30 pm weather is nice now going to put my washing out and prepare tea were having chicken stir fry carnt wait x x x

hi there ladies.

Gosh as i have said before, this board has moved fast. Lots happening.

sweetlissa i hope it is a new pregnancy. Let us know how you get on. ;)

Caz hope your well after taking your first pill. Hope you get the bfp. Excited for you. :) x

:hi: girls how are you all well hate swallowing the tablets me the 2nd one melted in my mouth when i was trying to swallow it haha af had gone so we will be having sex tonight wooppp x x x x

im out the witch turned up this morning. How is everybody x x

:hi: girls been busy today painting my nieces house they have just got been the gym to when i ovulat i am not going the gym for 2 weeks because i want to try had this month for my bfp aw tasha sorry the witch got you fx next cycle x x x

Just a quick one from me. My little princess Josie arrived on the 30/3/11 818pm weighing in at a healthy 3920grams (8lb10oz) We are completely over the moon. Having a few little problems (we are home) Josie has a low grade temp and is vomiting after and inbetween every feed. Just keeping an eye on wet nappies and her temp. She is feeding like a trooper and at 36hrs my milk is well and truely coming in. OMG my boobs are huge. I think its perhaps an over filling thats making her ill and her vomit it pure milk so thats a good thing.

My birth was difficult but all I wanted was a healthy baby so I'm not complaining. I must say I wasn't prepared for a hard birth (seeing as my last was easy) Feeling completely blessed in every way now with our gorgeous girl. Will be back later.

Congratulations!! Welcome to the world Josie!! I hope she starts to feel better soon!

Congratulations Olivia!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world Josie....

Love the name BTW!!

xxx

morning girls waiting to go the gym happy Friday woopp and the kids break up today for 2 weeks awwww congrats Olivier well done x x x

Congrats Olivia...cool same name as mee:happydance::happydance: and have a daughter called Olivia aswell.....lol

Hope everyone ok x

thanks caz. Congratulations olivia, hope josie is better soon x x

congratulations oliver. :) :happydance: wow what a weight. Just think if you had done the 40 weeks :shock: hope she is feeling better. You could try expressing a little first before a feed to help the flow into your little one. I had to do that with zak when my milk first came in and it helped a treat. My local breast feeding support group borrowed me a hospital grade pump. Hope you are recovering well and happy days for you. :hugs: xx

:hi: girls had a drink last night feel really ruff today not drinking tonight i keep eating crap haha x x x

:hi: girls hope your all having a relaxing day happy mothers day all you mums well woke up to and bunch of flowers chocolates and perfume off my gawjus son x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->