One Tubers

Congratulations Olivia - wonderful news about baby Josie - I really hope she feels better soon xxx

well girls done a opk today got a line but not that dark yet x x x

Congrats Olivia! I hope she feels better soon! If it's any consolation, when I was a baby I threw up after every feed for a few months. My parents tried everything, but I kept putting weight on and the doctors weren't concerned. :)

How is everyone?

I am completely baffled by my cycles, last month was the first month temping and using OPKs and I O'd on CD12. But my cycle was only 24 days!!!?! I have never had a cycle this short before, I have no idea what is going on with my body.

My temp dipped from 36.5 to 36.0 the day before AF, went up to 36.1 on CD1 and then went straight back up to 36.5 and leveled off. What does this mean?! Could I not be ovulating?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, there's a link to my FF chart below.

Haven't bothered updating my tickers because my cycles seem to be a complete mess right now :(

xx

Congratulations Olivia and welcome to the world Olivia!

My son was also sick after/during every feed, which is very annoying when you're going to all that effort to produce lovely milk for them! It also makes for an awful lot of washing! He also put on weight fine, so we all came to the conclusion that he was just very greedy.. I hope she gets better soon, although I have to admit, mine was the same until he went onto solids at 5 months and that seemed to settle his stomach nicely.

Hope all's well with everyone else!

Dlou - I'm afraid I'm not an expert at charts. There are some chart wizards on here though so I'm sure they'll come on and rescue you!

Wb xxx

.. Ps I've just noticed on my ticker that it says:

"baby is learning to distinguish right side up from upside down"

..maybe that's why he/she keeps going round and round in circles in my tummy. I can just imagine him/her saying "oh look I'm upside down, nope now I'm the right way up.. let's try that one more time...etc etc!"

As long as they keep their feet away from my ribcage that's fine by me! It does feel a bit like I'm on a rollercoaster though!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym and is now chilling x x x

congrats olivia!!

Hope everyone is well, sorry not been about and have prob missed loooooads!! Hope all prego ladies are well and bumps growing nicely, and those ttc i have my fx, as for all the lovely mummy and babies big cuddles :hugs:

Nothing but drama on my side as always!! Haha
Went into hospital yesterday due to lack of movement, said baby is now 3/5 engaged but im contracting every 3 minutes which they said is too regular to be bh but my cervix is closed and im in no pain..... :shrug: so apparently this is slow labour...could be days could be weeks or it could even stop..... argggghhhhhh

HI,its nice to know I'm not on my own.No one i know has only one tube.I had a MC on 20th Jan 11, had 2 very long AF...2 weeks?????? when they normally last 3 to 4 days.got a positive result for ovulation yest so doing the naughty ;) hoping to get caught but i think my age isn't on my side,I'm 38.I've had 1 ectopic,3 MC and 2 healthy babies.Wishing everyone lots of sticky dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessica - sounds all very exciting! Hope you and baby stay healthy what ever happens with your contractions over the next few days! xxx

morning :hi: girls nice again her goin food shopping in a bit then going to chill in my garden on the decking x x x

Hey girls Hope your all ok, I was in the garden yesturday doing the gardening and burnt my back and shoulders. Oh I love the hot weather Xx

hi i hope you dont mind me popping in i have just had an eptopic and my left tube was removed thurs nite,i'm not sure if i am gonna ttc again as i'm too scared this will happen again,have many gone on to have successful pregnancies afterwards,i'm really worried it will happen again.we were trying for 12 months and dont really kno if i can try for that long again,sorry for rambling on girls my heads all over the place at the minute

aw hun dont be scared but i understand what your saying theres lots on her who have had bbys hun after there ectopics goodluck hun x x x

hi i hope you dont mind me popping in i have just had an eptopic and my left tube was removed thurs nite,i'm not sure if i am gonna ttc again as i'm too scared this will happen again,have many gone on to have successful pregnancies afterwards,i'm really worried it will happen again.we were trying for 12 months and dont really kno if i can try for that long again,sorry for rambling on girls my heads all over the place at the minute

Hey huni, osrry to hear bout ur loss. I had an ectopic last year and lost my right tube. 7 weeks later i was preg again! it was a worry and i did panic for a while in case it was ectopic bt epu were lovely n gave me several scans, now ive only got 6 weeks until little monkey is here!
don't give up hope and you might find it'll happen sooner than you think xxxx :hugs:

thank you jessica i bet u cant wait for the big day

will i only ovulate every other month:shrug: i really have no idea what to expect

i thought i was pretty clued up on everything ttc,but this has just blew me away

:hi: girls hope your all well afm got a nice + opk woopppp here's a pic its lovely ans sunny her again so going to try and get a tan the top one yesterdays the bottom today x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0140.jpg
    Photo-0140.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
Mamadona - sorry to hear about your loss honey hope you are physically feeling ok. I know that mentally the greiving process takes much longer. As for all the technicalities of being a one tuber - you will ovulate every month and the docs say there is a chance your good tube will pick up an egg from the other ovary x I would really recommend the ectopic pregnancy trust website for information about what has happened so far and for more informtaion about your future fertility - I found it really helpful: https://www.ectopic.org.uk/

Hope everyone else is well! AFM: its our 12 week scan tomorrow so I am a combination of nerves and excitement this evening which means I suspect I won't sleep well tonight! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->