One Tubers

Milosmum... Good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well and little bean is bouncing about for the scan n u get some good piccies xxxx

Mamadona - sorry to hear about your loss honey hope you are physically feeling ok. I know that mentally the greiving process takes much longer. As for all the technicalities of being a one tuber - you will ovulate every month and the docs say there is a chance your good tube will pick up an egg from the other ovary x I would really recommend the ectopic pregnancy trust website for information about what has happened so far and for more informtaion about your future fertility - I found it really helpful: https://www.ectopic.org.uk/

Hope everyone else is well! AFM: its our 12 week scan tomorrow so I am a combination of nerves and excitement this evening which means I suspect I won't sleep well tonight! xxx

thanks for the info i'm gonna have a look now

aw mamadonna sorry to her about your loss hun milosmum good luck with the scan x x x

Hi Ladies.
It is nice (in a not nice kinda way) to know there are lots of ppl with one tube TTC and lots who have gone on to have healthy babies!
Long story short.... I had ectopic beginning in Feb after 2yrs of TTC and BFP was on round 5 of clomid.... Totally knocked me for six, im a midwife so took me along time to go back to work and get my head straight.
Sooooo... although im terrified of loosing my other tube, we have decided to TTC again. CD3 and day 2 of 100mg Clomid.
god i hope it works soon, i just cant bear to not be pregnant soon. I want my forever baby!!! Bad week this week, my bf had her baby (gorgeous little boy) and alhtough im really happy for her, i cant help but be jealous and think i should now be 17wks wiv my own lil bump.

How long did you all wait until you started again???

x

Maz.... I was a little naughty, I was impatient and didn't want to wait and pretty much decided we'd ntnp straight away, 7 weeks after my surgery I had a positive test and all has been fine with this llittle man, fair share ofups n downs on the way but he's doing well!

I know I shud have waited as I wud have been at a loss if I'd have mc or had another ectopic bt I think everyone deals with it differently xxx

:hi: girls well no gym for me now why i have ovulated so chill chill chill now and relax for 2 weeks hope its worked this time my tummy these last few days feels heavy and bloated don't no if it ewt to do with ovulation or what well the weather her is dull today x x x

afternoon i've been to see my doc this morning and i have decided to go back on the pill for 3 months so i can let my body heal,i ask him for a low dose 1 so hopefully if i am ready to try again the pill will be gone out my system pretty quickly. i just hope that it doesnt take as long next time i we were ttc for a year and as i'm not getting any younger i really dont want to wait another yr

Hello ladies! May I join your thread?

I have had 2 prior ectopics, 14 years apart, which resulted in the loss of my right tube. I am about to take myself to the ER now because I am a week late (which is totally out of character for my cycle), had 2 BFN's, began suffering from vertigo last week out of the blue and just feel weird. I'd rather be safe than sorry. My fiance and I are TTC 4 months now so I'm praying for the best but protecting our fertility in case of the worst.

Welcome maz - we were recomended to wait 3 cycles befoe trying again after our ectopic and it did take me that long to recover from the loss x

2ndtimeround - hope you are ok honey and the ER put your mind at rest x

HAd my scan today - baby looks fine all normal on the scan and I am measuring 6 days ahead! been moved forwards from 12w2d to 13w1d which is a huge difference! WIll try to upload a piccie for you all x

Attachments

• Scanc.jpg
    Scanc.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
hi ladies. i had hsg last week and was told that i have a left blocked tube and open right tube and was booked for hydrosonogram next cycle to check the ovary on the right tube. i'm just confuse . ttc after i lost a 5months preg. on oct 2009.

:hi: girls how are you all weather sunny her but not warm went for a nice walk with the oh my son and my niece's son they were on the bikes we had the dogs walked up to the dam was nice going to put tea on now i am starving x x x

Hello ladies! May I join your thread?

I have had 2 prior ectopics, 14 years apart, which resulted in the loss of my right tube. I am about to take myself to the ER now because I am a week late (which is totally out of character for my cycle), had 2 BFN's, began suffering from vertigo last week out of the blue and just feel weird. I'd rather be safe than sorry. My fiance and I are TTC 4 months now so I'm praying for the best but protecting our fertility in case of the worst.

Just wanted to update you ladies! Pregnancy was confirmed at the hospital, HcG level was 396. Doctors seem concerned and have me retesting tomorrow. Stated that I could not have a scan until my numbers are above 1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->