One Tubers

Hi girls

How is everyone doing?

Jessica you must be really excited now! Hope the last few weeks go quickly for you.

Olivia, sorry to hear you'll be leaving us but I think concentrating on the wonderful family you have is a positive thing.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM I'm on CD 24 and 13dpo (ignore tickers, can't be bothered to update them every month when my cycle changes, which seems to be happening all the time!). Last cycle was 24 days with LP of 12 days...so according to that, I'm a day late.

Can someone look at my chart and see if you think it could be triphasic please?

Thanks! xx

sorry af got u caz. Take care olivia. I hope ur all ok?

Afm - af got me on saturday and im absolutely full of cold xx

:hi: girls how are you all afm 1st pill down 1 to go tonight wooppp when back the gym proper today loved it done ever think and a big run feel good hate not working out x x x

Tasha: sorry AF got you :hugs:
dlou: The chart looks lovely, nice dip at 6dpo. FX'd this is it!

Hope everyone else is well. AF came for me last night :( I've come full circle with my temp charting, 1 year this month. Actively ttc for 13 cycles (not including a 6 month break dealing with the ectopic). It's been an eye opener and an adventure realizing how difficult it really is to make a wee one. Good thing I'm not a quitter! ;)

Let's go make some babies ladies!!

caz - good spirits hun :thumbup: get back in there :)

I think thats what everyone should do even though its upsetting seeing red. Lift your chin up and think you time will come soon.

Jess my little man is doing great. Had his last needles yesterday so a bit groggy. We have started food. A little baby rice and he is liking it so moving onto other stuff soon. He is now 20lbs and wearing 6-9 months lol.

Not long now till we see your little man. Hope you spd goes as soon as he comes. x

Thanks Hpyns, AF still isn't here and I still haven't retested since 11dpo (I'm 14dpo now), my last cycle had an LP of 12 days and going from my previous pregnancies, that seems to be constant...really trying to not get my hopes up though.

I agree, Hpyns, it's so much harder than I ever thought it would be. I never thought that at 26 I'd be *trying* to conceive. You spend your late teens and early twenties trying your hardest to not fall pregnant, thinking it is something that would happen at the drop of a hat if you aren't careful, then when you actually *want* to get pregnant, it's like mission bloody impossible. At least, that's my take on it! haha!

It's hard to stay positive when each month I see the due date I'm aiming for get pushed back and back and into the next year etc.

I'm feeling quite down now because I should be due in a couple of weeks and it feels like everywhere I look someone is giving birth! haha...not literally, that would be...disturbing.

Anyway, rant over, because of course I'm going to buy a HPT tomorrow and get my BFP! Right? RIGHT!!!

:) xx

dlou, 14dpo and no AF, looks promising, Fx'd!! Yeah, I was on BC pills for 5 years and freaked out when I missed one day. Now I feel so silly :dohh: Still quite annoyed that my perfect little life plan didn't work out. My SIL is on her 5th right now, not to mention today's social networking lets me see every one of my friends enjoying their babies. Some got preggers the same time I did and have just had their LOs :( But like Caz, I'm keeping my spirits up. Life is an adventure and I'll get me next adventure when I'm ready!! So... hows about next month.... :haha:

haha yep, I'm ready!

Amy, how is that lovely little boy of yours doing? You must be smitten, he's a beaut.

x

Oh and look at that ticker, 100th smoke free day today! Surely a suitable reward would be a BFP? (Mother Nature, I'm looking at you!)

:hi: girls hope your all well afm just got some wellman's and pregnacare for me blood hell they are big had to cut them up to swallow them haha oh swallowed hes ha ha x x x

Sorry to see you go Olivia but I am sure that little Josie is taking up all your time x

Hope everyone else is well and keeping healthy.

AFM -15 weeks now - this is really flying by! 5 weeks til our 20 week scan then we will maybe feel confident enough to start buying bits and pieces xxx

haha yep, I'm ready!

Amy, how is that lovely little boy of yours doing? You must be smitten, he's a beaut.

x

Thanks hun he is doing well. I am completly and totally in love everyday with him. Cant take the suspense how did the test go.

Hey Girls,
The witch got me yesterday :(
Booooo!
FF originally had O as CD 13 which would make my LP 12 days as expected, then it put it back to CD 11.I think it was probably right the first time.
It's hitting me a bit hard this time, probably because my due date would be 14 may for the ectopic so its on my mind a lot right now.
Oh well, if it happens this cycle i'll be due around my birthday.
Good luck everyone!
X

dlou: :hugs: sorry AF came :( It's so rough when you think you have the exact OV date and everything lines up and you're AF is late, then you realize it's just a miscalculation :dohh: Here's to a birthday babe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->