One Tubers

Hi Girls

Thanks for the nice messages. I'm feeling ok now, my parents came to visit this weekend (they live 300 miles away) and they brought our family dog too so it has been a wonderful distraction having them all here.

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

Dx

hi i had a eptopic in july 2008 doctors told me to try for 2 years and come back... its now 3 years this july and im waiting to go back to the clinic. docters didnt really give me much imformation when it happened and i think i started trying to late. we started trying 2009 but not properly( didnt check if i was ovulating ect..) we have been trying since sept properly we have sex from the day af finishes till the day af comes and still no look :( im on pregnacare conception.

when i had eptopic i was 6 weeks 5 days the doctor said my tube was a small bit blocked but not knackered???? to keep trying for 2 years i dont understand what im supposed to do im really confused and my hope is fading if anyone has advice i would be grateful x

thank you x

i forgot to say my right tube was taken :(

hi i had a eptopic in july 2008 doctors told me to try for 2 years and come back... its now 3 years this july and im waiting to go back to the clinic. docters didnt really give me much imformation when it happened and i think i started trying to late. we started trying 2009 but not properly( didnt check if i was ovulating ect..) we have been trying since sept properly we have sex from the day af finishes till the day af comes and still no look :( im on pregnacare conception.

when i had eptopic i was 6 weeks 5 days the doctor said my tube was a small bit blocked but not knackered???? to keep trying for 2 years i dont understand what im supposed to do im really confused and my hope is fading if anyone has advice i would be grateful x

thank you x

i forgot to say my right tube was taken :(

Hi hun,

Sorry for your loss and your confussion at the time of your op. I would say go back to the clinic and tell them you have been trying for nearly 3 years and then they will send you for tests. They may send you to have a dye test done on your left tube. This is where they put dye through it to test its not blocked. Also have you tried other things like pre seed and soft cups. I know pre seed helped me twice so its worth a shot. ;)

Hope you get some answers. x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm just got some wellman's and pregnacare for me blood hell they are big had to cut them up to swallow them haha oh swallowed hes ha ha x x x

Caz i got both these for me and my oh when we where getting ready to try for zak. My oh was told when he was trying for his daughter 6 years ago that he did not have many swimmers. I think the wellman helped. Zinc is the key. Oh and boxer shorts. :thumbup: x

:hi: girls hope your all well asfm feeling very sick today don't no if its off the pregnacare or what been the gym had a good work out came home took dogs round the field and then took my niece docs she full to the brim with hay fever ha my oh has it to feeling sorry for his self like men do x x x

Hey ladies, hope you're all well :hugs:

Fx for some bfps soon think the one tubers are defo due a few now!

Afm... Been given crutches for my spd but no sign of little man yet! Think he's gonna be late! Xx

:hi: girls hope your all well asfm feeling very sick today don't no if its off the pregnacare or what been the gym had a good work out came home took dogs round the field and then took my niece docs she full to the brim with hay fever ha my oh has it to feeling sorry for his self like men do not long now jess hun x x x

Hi Samantha
Welcome to the group, im sure you'll get lots of support here.
I lost my right tube too last Sept, we waited 3 months and started ttc again in Jan.
Just a thought, but maybe you are having sex too much? i know that sounds silly when you are ttc but i read that it can take 48 hours for the sperm to build back up, so maybe dtd everyday is hurting your chances as the levels arent building back up to full capacity ;).
I thought the best thing was to do it every other day until you ovulate and then every day for 3 consecutive days?
i could be wrong though!
good luck at the clinic, let us know hoee you get on.
Dx

:hi: girls well just waiting in for cable to come and fit a new Internet thing so don't think i will be going the gym if there not her for 10 hate siting in doing new we going to do a opk to see if i am o yet i keep having pain in my ovaries so fx not long now x x x

Fx for you caz!

Was up having pains last night but only lasted a few hours... They've stopped again now though so doesn't look like he's making his appearance! Haha xx

haha boys are lazy hun i went 3 days over with my lad ha x x x

Hi girls, how is everyone?
Aww wiw Jess, not long now! can't wait to see him!
caz good luck this cycle hun!

That should say "wow" not "wiw", stupid phone!

I know, its gone so fast yet so slow at the same time.

I just want to meet him now.

Dlou... How are you doing now? Xx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym think i am getting hay fever my eyes are itching off done a opk i have strong pains down me legs and in my ovaries got a line on it but not dark enough yet think next few days still not here yet jess aw soon will be x x x

hi caz,i'm ok dont kno where i am cycle wise,i am cramping a little but not sure if its o or af,done a opk only a faint line so who knos,how long did it take u for to get ur cycles back to normal?

mine where 28 days but not sure if they will go back to that,just waiting for my first one(not sure if the bleed i had a couple of weeks ago was a result of stopping bcp?)

:hi: girls how are you all happy Friday well opks are still the same think it will be Sunday of next week i get a darker on keep waking up really early and my boobs are burning and my nipples are really itch feel like pulling them off haha yes probuly was hun x x x

:hi: girls i am just waiting to go the gym but i will not be doing a run has i am still full of a cold wish it would just go now fed up done a opk and its dark wooppp x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->