One Tubers

hi all i hope ur all ok? What a gorgeous day just wish i wasnt at work lol. Caz what dpo r u? X x

Hi Ladies im wondering if you can help me..i have posted a FRER over in pregnancy gallery could you please have a look see if you see anything on it??? im 12dpo...and just wanting to know either way thank you x

:hi: girls hope your all enjoying the sun if its nice were you are afm this bnb has been funny when trying to get on it not long to test wooppp hope its worked this time round tasha 9dpo hun testing 12dpo i will let you no josey i will have a look now hun x x x

Hey caz & bob. The weather has been lovely here today. For the first time since the loss I have actually wanted to go out the house and enjoy life again. I am hoping to ovulate within the next week, my first one since the op. Gonna panic if it doesnt arrive. I hope you get your bfp.

Best of luck.

XXxx

Sorry I havent been around ladies hope all is well. X is doing great and sleeping in his own room just getting ready for his first easter.

:hi: girls hope your all well testing in the morning woopp cant wait cd 28 normally have seen af today fx its worked x x x

:hi: girls tested this morning with an ic not a line so going to get some proper test today or tomorrow my cervix is high so just going to see if the witch come are what when i got my bfp in may it was 13or 14 dpo x x x

:hi: girls how are you all HAPPY EASTER done the fer this morning no line so just going to wait it out my cycles on clomid are 28 to 33 so if still no af bye then going my doctors x x x

Hi Ladies im wondering if you can help me..i have posted a FRER over in pregnancy gallery could you please have a look see if you see anything on it??? im 12dpo...and just wanting to know either way thank you x

Josey I looked but couldn't see a line. I hope its a BFP for you.

caz & bob hope its a BFP for you also.

HAPPY EASTER LADIES! (timing is a little different here in Australia)

Well I'm not going to be around much anymore. I'll come back stalking and wishing everyone the best of luck with their ttc/parenting journeys. Our gorgeous Josie has completed our family so I guess its time for me to move on. I'd love another but I'm counting our wonderful blessings and closing the book on anymore babies for a multitude of reasons. But I'll pop in from time to time.

Caz hoping for bfp. Your ticker says day 1 so did she get you? Hope not.

Olivia - so sorry to see you go but i understand. :( enjoy your lovely bubs and please do keep us updated on her progress etc. She is the only female from a one tuber :)

xx

ye kat she did gutted but i will try some think diffrent this month think were doing it to much tbh i am going to take my clomid 1 in a morning and 1 at night x x x

Olivia: Thanks for being a light at the end of the tunnel. So happy you're enjoying your beautiful family :hugs:

Caz: sorry AF got you :( :dust: for this next cycle.

afm: 12dpo waiting to see if temp drops and AF arrives tomorrow. Otherwise I'll be testing!

Hey ladies, hope you are all well!

Katstar... Hws ur gorgeous little man doing?

Caz... Fx for this cycle and that :bfp:

Olivia... Wish you and your little lady all the best in the future :hugs:

Hpyns... Fx for you and a :bfp:

Afm... Had a lazy weekend with OH not really been doing much, spd has got worse as little man has increased in size. Can't wait to meet him now.
Got a little get together/baby shower planned this friday as a last chance to see everyone before little man arrives.
Not enjoying mat.leave... Don't know what to do with myself, so much I wnt to do n the house but I'm too sore to do most of it.
OH has bought me a stack of wedding brochures and said I can start looking at where we'd like to get married... At that rate I'm going it'll be completley planned by end of week! Haha now jst nEed a money tree! Xx

Olivia I will miss you! But I do understand why you're leaving, take care and all the best for the future xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->