One Tubers

TeiganMax after my surgery to remove bub and my tube in 09 I had a little bit of spotting then day 3 post surgery I had heavy bleeding for 10days. But then I went back to my normal cycle. I ovulated on Day17 post surgery which is the day I normally do anyway so despite the bleeding there was no disturbance in my cycle. We didn't start ttc for 11weeks (which wasn't 3 whole cycles like they recommended)

Hi thanks for your reply, are you pregnant now? Xx

My new baby girl is 18days old. We started ttc in 2008, had a m/c Dec 08, another May 09 ectopic September 09 and conceived Josie in August 10. We were told when I had ectopic surgery that I had bad pelvic infection and adhesions and my tube which was removed would have caused the prior miscarriages. I guess they were probably right as once it was gone my next pregnancy resulted in our daughter.

Hi all I need some of your advice.

I want to wait one cycle and then start ttc which would make it nearly 7 weeks after my surgery to remove my ectopic and left tube.

My partner is not 100% sure about trying this early. Am I crazy for wanting to try only 7 weeks after the op? I really want to hear from people who have tried early whether successful or not.
Does the earlier we try increase our chances of another loss?

Love L.

XXxx

Hi all, what a great thread to have, hoping to offer some support and share our journey.

Good luck to all ttc and fx'd for some BFP's xxx

L, I have pm'd you honey x

:hi: girls well kids back to school tomorrow wooppp got me dinner on when i have ate it bq with my mum xx xx

Oh really. The kids here dont go back till a week wednesday then they have the friday off for the wedding. Im off out to my nans so she can feed me up after these last couple of weeks of sitting in doing nothing.

xx

Lol its crazy how everywhere is so different. Its nice to be off with them but I wish it was for a better reason like maternity leave lol. Oh well hopefully soon for all of us.

xx

ha its mad how they all have it different awe-rs are only in school 4 days and next week there only in 3 whats the point well at least i can have a break from him for a couple of hours x x x

Yeah thats abit like my daughters school. She goes back on a wednesday and then they have the friday and following monday off. Whats the point them going back for two days when they could of had an extra 6 days in a row off.

xx

:hi: to all the new ones :flower:

Will catch up properly when I've got 5 mins!!

TeiganMax there was no way my DH was going to let me try any earlier then we did (which was 11weeks post surgery) He was wanting to wait the whole 3 cycles (which for me was like 15weeks so almost 4months) Why he gave in sooner was because I had a second lot of surgery to try repair my remaining tube (which showed damage when I had the ectopic surgery) the Dr flushed my tube with the 2nd lap and then told us it was the best chance to conceive so we didn't want to miss a cycle where we could have had the best chance. Turns out we didn't get pregnant then it took another 10cycles but thats ok. We got there in the end. The Dr told us to start IVF if we were not pregnant within 6months. We had been trying 2yrs then and he knew we were keen on further assistance hence the time line. DH wasn't ready like I was for the IVF so we put it of a few times and ended up falling pregnant then very cycle before we commenced our first IVF cycle.

Why I was keen to wait the 3months was because I knew my Dr was doing the lap and dye and although I was desperate to get pregnant again (it was a complete obsession of mine) I didn't want to risk not having that surgery or having another ectopic before I had the lap and dye studies. So as soon as I had that we started trying again. I am hoping to try again one day. Although I am just as scared as I was last time.

School holidays my daughter has been on holidays over a week now. I am in Australia but so I'm sure its different to where everyone else is.

TeiganMax, my story is similar to Olivia's. I waited the full 3 months because I was waiting for an HSG and the dye was supposed to flush the remaining tube and give us our best chance at conceiving. I was in too much physical pain to have tried to conceive the first cycle and then I was an emotional wreck the next 2. I really wanted to "cheat" but somehow I was able to convince myself that it was really better for the baby if I waited until my body and mind were completely healed. This is different for every woman, but I'm glad I waited because it took almost 6 months for me to come out of my emotional "depression". We're on our 4th cycle ttc post HSG dye and scan. 2 of the cycles I've OV on my non-tube side (I could feel ache on that side after I had OV'd). We've been recommended by the FS to try naturally for 6 months before taking the next step. I'm very scared that I will have another ectopic, but I've found that I'd rather try than never know for sure.

Kimmy... Wow nearly lost all ur weight! Well done huni, hope u n little man are well.

Teiganmax... :hugs: good luck for that :bfp: whenever you decide to try, like I said yesterday if you want to chat you know where I am. As long as you feel ready that's all that matters xx

Caz... Not boring at all, haha OH just painted our hallway n kitchen magnolia... Was going to do frnt room this week but given up on the idea!

hi everyone,well i went back to work today,hope everyone is well :flower:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm went the gym couldn't resist just went on the bike for 30minutes and walked on the treadmill for 15minutes i enjoyed it glad my son is back in school i have had peach and quiet ha not mum mum mum ever 2 minutes i like it but some people think its boring jess x x x

Hi all, how are you all doing? Its been quiet on here last few days and wondered how everyone is. Nearly slipped back into the depressed state today but managed to pull myself out of it.

XXxx

Hey ladies. DH is starting to get down in the dumps. He's saying that he doesn't think it's our lot in life to have children. I get angry when he says this because I feel like I'm letting him down. I know that we just have to keep trying. I'm only 26 (he's 35) and we've only been trying for a year so I'm frustrated that he's giving up so soon. I just want so badly to prove him wrong. My grandfather passed away last month and now my grandmother's goal is to hold a great grandchild. I not only want to have a child for myself, I want to have one for others as well.

I massive snow storm just blew in! Crazy, we have blue skies 2 minutes ago! Send me some :dust: ladies!

Hey ladies. DH is starting to get down in the dumps. He's saying that he doesn't think it's our lot in life to have children. I get angry when he says this because I feel like I'm letting him down. I know that we just have to keep trying. I'm only 26 (he's 35) and we've only been trying for a year so I'm frustrated that he's giving up so soon. I just want so badly to prove him wrong. My grandfather passed away last month and now my grandmother's goal is to hold a great grandchild. I not only want to have a child for myself, I want to have one for others as well.

I massive snow storm just blew in! Crazy, we have blue skies 2 minutes ago! Send me some :dust: ladies!

Hey, im new here. So sorry for your loss and for the fact that your are still ttc. It really is unfair and lately im reading more and more about good people that have gone through this. I didnt want to read and run but I am new here and next month will be my first month ttc after my loss. I hope you get your bfp and I wish you all the luck in the world.

XXxx

:hi: girls weathers been lovely her today we will all be bless with are :bfp:s girls got to think + x x x x

Hey, im new here. So sorry for your loss and for the fact that your are still ttc. It really is unfair and lately im reading more and more about good people that have gone through this. I didnt want to read and run but I am new here and next month will be my first month ttc after my loss. I hope you get your bfp and I wish you all the luck in the world.

XXxx

The first 2 months ttc after surgery were hard for me because everything revolved around TTC :wacko: I wish you serenity and peaceful thoughts during this time :hugs: We're all in this together :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->