One Tubers

morning girls :hi: feel a bit better today but just cant stop coughing ha my temps have gone down so you can tell i am better wooppp we my cousin is 16 week preggo she had to go in hospital here appendix was in flamed they put her on all sorts of drugs shes coming home today they don't want to do a op on her because it can cause a miscarriage x x x

Sorry that I havent been on for a while, I have been trying to be chilled about ttc

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

I took a test today as I was 2 days late..
and its a :bfp: ... very scared and worried having had one ectopic already..

Please keep everything crossed for me..

Hope you are all ok xxx

Sorry not been in much girls!
Jessica congratulations! What a little beauty you've got there! :cloud9:
Angel, massive congrats!! :happydance:

Jess he is soooo cute Congrats

Angel everything crossed for you hun!!! Wohoooo BFP!!!

:hi: girls hope your all well weather still crap her wish it would hurry up and bring the sun out day off the gym so just chilling woopp angel hope i will be joining you hun x x x x x

hi ladies sorry i havent been of 4 a while trying not 2 stress this month with ttc.

Congratulations jessica your baby boy is gorgeous.
Angel im so happy 4 u congrats.

Afm my af is due saturday so fx she doesnt cum, feel very sick 2day but dont want 2 get my hopes up as its really getting 2 me when af shows her face, as this is the longest its ever taken me 2 get pregnant. Enough of me ranting how is everybody? X x

Woohoo exciting news on here! Congrats jess - lovely piccie too..

Congrats also to AngelCake. try to relax and enjoy it - when's your first scan?

Good luck to everyone else TTC..

I'm about 32 weeks now. Can't believe it's gone so fast..

Thank you ladies, I'm so in love with him, doesn't seem quite real still yet!
Hope you are all well!

Congrates angelcake on ur bfp, fx for a sticky bean for you.

Welshbean...wow that seems to have flown by, not long now til u meet lo!

Fx for some more bfps for the one tubers!

AFM... Well lo wouldn't sleep on his own without crying and working himself up so we've been taking turns sleeping so both me and oh get sleep, tonight though lo went in his moses basket and slept for 3 hours.... Yeyyyyyy sleeeeeeep! Oh how I've missed it!

:flower:Thanks ladies for your best wishes..

Welsh bean.. it will soon be here hunni :happydance: hope you are feeling ok xx

Good luck Tash.. try and not to test too early... :hugs: easier said than done though!! xx

Jessica your little man is adorable.. hope you are getting some sleep!! xx

morning girls :hi: well i am waiting for ffs to put my o in its not done it yet think i o on cd17 just waiting to go the gym just going to do 20 mins on bike and then 20 slow walk on treadmill x x x

Hi Girls..bestest news ever....Im Pregnant!!! I am sooo extremely happy just on my way to the doctor....will keep you all posted! Thanks for all the friendly comments and encouragement x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->