One Tubers

Haha I know, honestly what an idiot I am. I don't even know what I was expecting. Will try and hold out a bit longer!!

morning girls :hi: going the gym doing light exercise not long now for me to test if there is no :af: x x x

good luck caz,i'm over the moon af finally arrived,happy happy happy

:nope::nope: looks like its over for me..
at 5 wks and 2 days.. pregnant started bleeding last night.. and have got crampy pains.. am devasted to lose another baby.

Hope you are all ok xx

:hi: girls :af: got me so on to 3rd round of clomid this month i am using everything conceive plus decaff green tea grapefruit juice if any of you girls used soft cups witch ones did you use think i am going to ask my doc if she will send me for a scan to see if i respond well on 100mg going to try and loses 2 stone then i am 10 stone on a good note i had a brill work out at the gym done 15minute run 5 minute walk 10 minutes on crosstrainer and some light weights feel great not done it for 3 weeks aw angel sorry hun big :hugs: x x x x

at 5 wks and 2 days.. pregnant started bleeding last night.. and have got crampy pains.. am devasted to lose another baby.

Hope you are all ok xx

aww huni im sorry, it is devasting just remember we r all here 4 u if u need 2 talk xx

afm af got me right on time, on 2 next month x

Hope you are all ok xx

Aw hunny, I'm so sorry. We're all here for you. Have you seen a doctor? It might be ok, in a previous pregnancy I had a full period in my first month, didn't find out I was pg until 8 weeks.

Keep us updated.

xx

Sorry AF got you both Caz and Tasha, good luck for this month.

AFM I'm 11dpo, AF due on Thursday. Temp still on the up, at 37 today!! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Angel: :hugs: Sending you lots of love. Make sure you take a trip to the doc to confirm what's going on in there. :hugs:
Caz & Tasha: Here's to a beautiful cycle, out with the old in with the new :thumbup:
AFM: cd5, trying to be extra healthy this time round. Eating more, sleeping more, smiling more :)

morning girls :hi: painful :af: this time going the gym cant wait do a good run again get the stress out my body x x x

angel i am so sorry :( :hugs: Have you seen a doctor? how you doing?

Hello everyone. Caz your gym mad. I need to have that sort of drive. xx

morning girls :hi: well i have had a headache all night and still have it now the joys of clomid hope i get my bfp this month soon be ovulating again x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->