One Tubers

thanks everyone, how is everyone?

Well my legs r abit achey 2day bcos ive been running every night this week so 2nite im going 2 zumba instead xx

Hey Girls

Well, I thought I O'd on CD16, but FF has put it at CD15....so AF was due yesterday and didn't arrive. Nothing today either and my temperature is soaring. I had some brown spotting yesterday and that's stopped now, it was just a little bit when I wiped (sorry for TMI).

But I tested yesterday and today and BFN :(

What's going on?!

Can someone take a look at my chart please?

My Ovulation Chart

Thanks girlies. x

dlou your chart looks good hun fx its just shy bfp and you get a nice line in a couple of days x x x

Hey ladies! dlou, your chart looks lovely :thumbup: FX'd for that bfp!! We need some good news around here :) I'm on cd7 and just waiting for DH to come home on Sat. so we can start BDing :blush:. I've got a good feeling about this one :winkwink:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym been shopping going Chinese tonight for tea yumyum love it well my mum has just told me my cat has died gutted but i have had him since i was 12 and i am now 30 so hes had a good life x x x

Angelcake: Sad that it was a confirmed mc, but really good news that it wasn't an ectopic. I would be devastated if I mc after ttc for so long so big higs :hugs: I do remember that when I first though I mc I was okay with the idea because it is such a natural event. When it turned out to be an ectopic I was crushed :cry: So I know it is so hard and sad to mc, but again, I'm glad to hear it wasn't ectopic. Sending you healing thoughts and prayers and wish you all the best for the next coming cycle :flower:

:hi: girls i have used a soft cup today after sex i left it in for 5 hours wopppp x x x

yes hun you can't feel them they are good to keep all the sperm were you want it you can get them for 6 pound on ebay of amazon hun hes a video on them https://www.softcup.com/video-tutorials

you get a pack for 6 pound there good ewt to keep the sperm in x x x

I'd give them a try mamadonna, I found them really easy to use! Not sure if it made a difference or not but I got my BFP first month using softcups!

hi al good here just waiting for ovulation,i'm not looking forward to the tww:dohh:

i hate the wait what we have to do all be worth it if we get are bfps hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->