One Tubers

i kno it will be worth it when we get them 2 lines on a pregnancy test i just hope its soon for us all:cry:

I think I OV'd today. We should have caught it right on this time!! I had a temp drop and I'm excited to see if I get the rise tomorrow. Then I'll be in the dreaded TWW.

Question: I had terrible pain on my non-tube side 3 days ago and figured it was an ovarian cyst rupturing when I OV'd but my temp didn't rise to show I had OV'd. I had reddish tinge in my cm that went away the day after the pain (yesterday). Today I had ewcm and a temp drop. Do you think I OV'd from non-tube side, or could I get weird stabbing pains on that side and OV at a different time (and side)?? Anyone have a guess or experience?

thinking of u angel. Caz im sorry about ur cat x x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been the gym took the dogs round the field and now chilling x x x

Good luck this month ladies hoping for lots of BFP's!! Hpyn not sure hun I have felt twinges on both sides during the same cycle. Hope this is it for u hun.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm bloated today i am going to do opk in a bit well the body they drag out of the canal is a old man that's been missing since April x x x

hi caz im very bloated 2day aswell. Ive got a migraine aswell i also had 1 yesturday.
Ive had the same dream twice this week its od me pregnant at my 20wk scan and we find out its a girl, how strange. The trouble is im gutted when i wake up and am not x

don't think so hun your dream its because it playing on your mind hun x x x

Hey all. Well af is due tomoro. Had this weird belly ache tonight. Dont think its my month this month though. Dont think I ovulated.
Hope you all ok.

Love L.

XXxx

you neva kno hun,i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you x

:hi: girls how are u all afm waiting for a nice line on a opk hope i get 1 today x x x

Another tww for me :coffee: Had pain in my non-tube side around O time so we'll see if egg crosses the great expanse ;)

not sure whats happening here,i ovulated over the weekend but i'm still getting cramps now:dohh: i give up really dont think this is my month

morning :hi: girls just took the son school now just waiting to go the gym hope my opks are even darker today so i can start the :sex: marathon ha 4 days in a row wooppp x x x

mamadonna: It's so frustrating when you don't know what's going on :hugs: Stay positive hun!

Caz: Let's get ready to rumble!!! Don't over do it lady, let the stockpile of :spermy: build up for a day between BDing.

thank you i guess i'm just gonna have to see how things go,i think it will be back to temping next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->