One Tubers

thanks angelcake.

Congrats and gl 4 a h&h pregnancy flickanne x

Hi Girls..bestest news ever....Im Pregnant!!! I am sooo extremely happy just on my way to the doctor....will keep you all posted! Thanks for all the friendly comments and encouragement x

Congratulations hunni xx:flower:

Hi Girls..bestest news ever....Im Pregnant!!! I am sooo extremely happy just on my way to the doctor....will keep you all posted! Thanks for all the friendly comments and encouragement x

aw congrats hun x x x

wow congrats to you jessic. he is beautiful :) xx

and congrats for bfp's to flickanne and angelcake :happydance:

hope everyone else is ok.

i am still good, enjoying zak. and i can enjoy him loads more too. just been granted 3 year career break :happydance: xxx

:hi: girls happy friday wooppp well still got sore bbs still weeing alot and have ibs hope its all good sign for my bfp kat woopp enjoy x x x

Congrats AngleCake and flickanne!!! And Jessica too!!!! :wohoo: I haven't been on for awhile, I got really busy and was trying to ignore my ttw. AF arrived this morning so another cycle down. I'm thinking I OV on my tube side this next cycle so I'm looking forward to a new start!

Hi girls
Jess he is beautiful, well done!
Hpyns sorry the witch got you, good luck for this cycle.
CONGRATULATIONS to flickanne and anglecake, happy & healthy 9 months!
Im 8dpo and feeling confident, think I O'd on my good side, very bloated now and boobs are sore!
Fingers crossed!
Xx

Congrats AngleCake and flickanne!!! And Jessica too!!!! :wohoo: I haven't been on for awhile, I got really busy and was trying to ignore my ttw. AF arrived this morning so another cycle down. I'm thinking I OV on my tube side this next cycle so I'm looking forward to a new start!

Thanks hun..
if it helps.. I think I ov from my tubless side and gott my bfp,:thumbup:

Hi girls
Jess he is beautiful, well done!
Hpyns sorry the witch got you, good luck for this cycle.
CONGRATULATIONS to flickanne and anglecake, happy & healthy 9 months!
Im 8dpo and feeling confident, think I O'd on my good side, very bloated now and boobs are sore!
Fingers crossed!
Xx

FX dlou..
even if you ov from the tubless side you may still get a bfp.. I am certain I ov from my tubless side last cycle!! xx

Thanks Angelcake. Fx!
Oh, ive also been experiencing a weird nipping/pulling sensation on my right, tubeless side since yesterday, 7dpo. Anyone else had this?
X

:hi: girls how are you all hope your weekend is good well afm been food shopping just chilling why my son is shopping with his nan ff has still not put my o in so don't no whats going on does any one no if i can take anything for this cold are or hay fever x x x

Hi Girlies

Well, I think I might have officially lost the plot. In the last 48 hours I have: cried because my omlette stuck to the pan when I was cooking it, cried because I had no clean socks, lost my mind because I tripped over the laundry basket, cried at Waterloo Road (yes the TV show about a SCHOOL), lost my temper at my OH over absolutely nothing, more times than I can count. Either I'm pg or I am heading for the mother of all periods :(

I just feel completely weird.

How is everyone else?

x

Thanks Caz

Only 9 dpo though?! Surely too early? Resisting the urge to test............until tomorrow! HAHA.

How are you doing? I looked at your chart and I'd have thought you O'd on CD17...it's just those 3 really high temps on CD12-15 will be throwing your coverline out.

Have you tested yet?

nothing to report here,i'm still waiting for af,was urs pretty much on time after ur op?

Hey Mamadonna, I had my first af exactly 28 days after the op, which seemed odd. All of my cycles had been 28 days before, so I thought this was great. But, of course, nothing is that simple and my cycles went a bit crazy after that 24 days, 25 days, etc etc. So I started temping and doing opks.

Hope she shows up soon for you.

thank you fri would have been cd28 which would be the norm for me,its so frustraiting

ARGH I'm an idiot. I couldn't resist and tested :dohh: and of course it was :bfn:

What an idiot.

Totally bummed out now even though I'm only 9dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->