One Tubers

:hi: girls got a nice line on my opk really dark woopppp the pic is blurry my cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0205.jpg
    Photo-0205.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey all. Well afm.

Af never arrived monday. Tested monday night and a very very light BFP.
Digi said 1-2 weeks. Had my bloods done tuesday and again this morning well finally at 16:30pm today I finally got my HCG levels after watching my phone constantly from 8:30am this morning.

My level on tuesday was 38.....................today it was 136.

They were very happy with my numbers but cant 100% rule out another ectopic till they scan me in a week tomoro.

I feel like I can relax now some what might I add, im still so so scared and I dont think thats gonna go away till I have the little bean in my arms. Im praying they see something in my womb next week. The hardest hurdle is over, still many more to to go.

Are these numbers good? I dont know anything aboyt HCG. When I had the ectopic they went down from 1800 to 1200 in 48 hours.

XXxx

I 'm keeping everything crossed hun.looking good 2 me as long as they keep rising like that:happydance:

Hey all. Well afm.

Digi said 1-2 weeks. Had my bloods done tuesday and again this morning well finally at 16:30pm today I finally got my HCG levels after watching my phone constantly from 8:30am this morning.

They were very happy with my numbers but cant 100% rule out another ectopic till they scan me in a week tomoro.

I feel like I can relax now some what might I add, im still so so scared and I dont think thats gonna go away till I have the little bean in my arms. Im praying they see something in my womb next week. The hardest hurdle is over, still many more to to go.

Are these numbers good? I dont know anything aboyt HCG. When I had the ectopic they went down from 1800 to 1200 in 48 hours.

XXxx

Congratulations hun these levels are very good they are supposed 2 double every 48hrs. I have also been told that with ectopic then can still go up but wont double. I will keep my fx 4 u x x

:hi: girls happy Friday wooppp i have been the gym round the field with the dogs now chilling don't no if to have sex again or what but think i o yesterday my opks wasn't as dark x x x

Teigan: Can't wait to hear news back on the scan. FX'd for you!!!!!!

Hey girls, I havent been on for a while.

I had an ectopic last month... so I am now offically a one tuber with one blocked useless tube.

Hope you are all good.

xxx

Hey girls, I havent been on for a while.

I had an ectopic last month... so I am now offically a one tuber with one blocked useless tube.

Hope you are all good.

xxx

oh no huni :hugs: so sorry to hear xxx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been food shopping came back took my son fishing it was brill he court loads just come back oh has gone for a run and then off to the chinese when hes back 2 dpo for me woopp aw 4magpies so sorry hun x x x

4magpies: So sorry to hear that hun :hugs: But as we all know, you don't need tubes to have a bebe. Are you looking into IVF?

:hi: girls hope your all good well oh on the xbox son gone fishing and i am doing dinner well ff has put my o in woopp 3 dpo x x x

So sorry 4magpies. Awful news hun. Hope you are resting up xx

Hey all. Well afm.

XXxx

Good luck for your scan friday. Those levels sound good to me. Congrats :happydance:

x

Hey ladies, hope you are all well.

AFM, I am feeling despondent girls. Have now been trying to conceive my first baby for 32 months. Had my m/c and ectopic last yr and have had 8 cycles since my ectopic and still not pregnant again : (
Losing hope. Feeling v desperate and like everyone around me is preggers.

teiganmax - congrats. hope your feeling and doing well. :) good luck for friday. :hugs:

4magpies - i am so sorry to hear bad news and that you have been through an awful time. hope you wait for ivf is not too long. :hugs:

mlyn26 - don't give up hope. i know its hard and you will have these bad days but keeping your chin up, keeping busy and doing other things other than ttc will only keep you sane. hope you get over this bad patch soon and start to feel positive again. If not then probably best speaking to your gp about how you feel. :hugs: xx

Hi to everyone else. I am just popping in to check on you all and to tell you me and my family are all good. :) xx

mlyn: Sorry it's been a hard time hun :hugs: I'm feeling a bit down too, but there's not much else I can do but keep trying. Hang in there lady :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->