One Tubers

Hi ladies :wave: it's been a long time since I've posted in here, had a lot of bumps and trying times the last year.. but I'm 4w pregnant (finally). Now, I'm absolutely terrified. I'm gonna run in for my bloods tomorrow and get the ball rolling, but my first scan couldn't possibly feel any further away. Every cramp, pull and pinch freaks me right out :cry: I want to relax and enjoy, but find myself absolutely prepared for the worst. Any advice? Just want my forever baby! Xx

morning girls :hi: well son has gone school i have just gutted the house now chill in tell 2pm going watching my son in his school performance weather :rain::rain: her congrats mummy2be20 x x x

mummy2be20 - congrats!! its a good sign uv had a positive test this early!! When i was preg with my ectopic i didn't get a positive on a test until 11 weeks!! But when i got preg the next time i got a positive 4 days before AF was due!!

Caz...Have you tested yet?? how was your sons school performance??

AFM - Little man rolled from tummy to back yesterday which was great, he scared himself and cried though lol...bless!!
Finally the dreaded AF has appeared over 9 weeks later, horrible cramps with it!! :nope: definitely didn't miss AF!!!

no jess not yet hun the performance was brill enjoyed it i am just going to wait now to see if af comes if not i will test x x x

mummy2be20 - congrats!! its a good sign uv had a positive test this early!! When i was preg with my ectopic i didn't get a positive on a test until 11 weeks!! But when i got preg the next time i got a positive 4 days before AF was due!!
Thank you for the little bit of reassurance! I got a beautiful in your face line for 11DPO :happydance: And I JUST did another digi ... I got 2-3 which I'm gonna take as a really good thing! This is like my 6th wee of the day lol. I also would've conceived July 3rd or 4th!!! YAY

congrats mommy thats great news i'm sure ur little bean will be just fine in there!!

afm gonna have to put ttc on hold for a little just been diagnosed with an over active thyroid so i need to get it under control be4 i conceive

Hi girls, sorry I've been missing in action lately, but......I just got my BFP!! Argh! So excited but absolutely terrified. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Baby dust to everyone! X

:hi: girls, sorry been awol! This thread moves so fast nowadays, it's great!
Congrats to all the new BFPs and good luck to all the other ladies :flower: x

:hi: girls i have been the gym come back niped asda now chillin weather is scrap still x x x

Dlou... Omg huni! I'm so pleased for you! I really am! About time you got that bfp :hugs: ooooh keep me updated! Xxxx

Kimmy - Hi huni hope your well!

Caz - keeping fx for u

Congrats dlou. I am trying to book my HSG today, wish me luck.

xxx

Hi ladies :wave: it's been a long time since I've posted in here, had a lot of bumps and trying times the last year.. but I'm 4w pregnant (finally). Now, I'm absolutely terrified. I'm gonna run in for my bloods tomorrow and get the ball rolling, but my first scan couldn't possibly feel any further away. Every cramp, pull and pinch freaks me right out :cry: I want to relax and enjoy, but find myself absolutely prepared for the worst. Any advice? Just want my forever baby! Xx

Congrats hun just try and stay calm I know its harder said than done. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->