One Tubers

yeah i think they should scan u, u shouldnt b like that surely xx

:hi: girls went for my scan she said the shouldn't of sent me yet far to early but on a good note i had 1 fol-lie 9mm my lining is 3mm she couldnt see ewt on my right side i had to much gass cd7 today wooppp x x x

Hey girls, had my HSG, they made my remaining tube flow! I am over the moon!!

I have a PATENT tube!!!!!!!!!! Dunno whats next, have to wait to see FS.

xxx

Hey girls, had my HSG, they made my remaining tube flow! I am over the moon!!

I have a PATENT tube!!!!!!!!!! Dunno whats next, have to wait to see FS.

xxx

wooohooo :thumbup: have they said when you will see fs?? x

No need to wait for an appointment to come through. Might try calling for once in a couple of weeks though.

x

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well me and oh are chill in why my son has gone swimming so think :sex: is on in a bit woopp great new magpie x x x

Great news magpies!! I hope you get an FS appt shortly :flower:

AFM .. my beta went from 9996 to 21 388 in just shy of 48hrs :happydance: MS is really kicking in this morning.. yuck :sick: It's all starting to feel real now!

hi girls :hi:

Jessica zak is doing great. He is our ray of sunshine. a great baby and so laid back.

Well i am all over the place at the moment. :cry: i said i got negative wednesday but with the absence of af i decided to go see doc. He told me to have bloods done yesterday and phone for results today. After 3 phone calls all i got was doctor wants to see you. They said doctor had tried to call me but because i was on my daughters brownie pack holiday, my battery had died as were up in the woods camping overnight. So i tried to get some answers when i got home. I was told to ring later. Anyway they have booked me to see a doctor on monday at 10.30 but would not tell me anything. :shrug:

So anyway i decided to take that other test as i got two on wednesday and i got a very faint :bfp:. Now i am out of my mind as af was due sunday and i have only just got a positive. I have either ovulated late or its ectopic. Thats my suspicions. I do have a dull ache on my tube side :cry::cry: but i do not have any bleeding and i have been feeling queezy all day. Thought it was the lack of sleep due to 13 brownies :haha: but i have also had hot flushes too. So yep i am pregnant but terrified. Plus i have to wait till monday. Unless any bleeding etc and then to a & e.

My other half is not happy at all :cry::cry: as he thinks to practical and thinks of room in the house and how can we afford it.

xxxx

Kat big :hugs: hun. And how awful that you've got to wait until Monday. It annoys me how EPU isn't open at the weekends. Keep us updated and I really hope it isn't ectopic.
Congrats on the beta mommy2be!
4magpies that is great news! Keep us updated on your journey!
caz get at it :sex:
:hi: to Jess and Conor x

thanks guys. of course i will keep you updated. :)

how you doing kimmy? xx

Doing great thanks Kat! Now that little man is over the chicken pox, he was really poorly with them :( Poor little guy x

Oh my goodness Kat, fx'd that it's not ectopic :hugs: hopefully the weekend flies by for you so you can get some answers xx thinking of you!

Hi kimmy! How you doing? Xx

Kat... Got my fingers and toes crossed for it not being another ectopic, I know its not ideal having another baby now but you'll manage xx

I'm doing great thanks Jess, how about you and your little man?xx

Thanks for the support guys. It means so much as i can not talk to no one but my oh and he just don't get why i am worrying. :doh:

I would rather have a little baby than an ectopic but whatever the outcome, i am scared.

Did another hpt this morning and it was a little darker with 2nd morning pee. I am feeling sick and dizzy and keep going hot. so i hope this is good.
I still have my dull ache in my right groin which is alarming. When did everyone else feel that dull ache? I think with my 1st ectopic when i lost my left tube, i did feel it around this time but i had spotting and bleeding. None of that yet. Hoping this is a good sign along with the nausea, headaches and dizzyne
Kimmy your poor little man. Glad he is getting over it. Bet it was awful to see him so poorly.
My little man has a cold and a running nose. He had to sleep with us last night as he would not settle at all.

xxx

what a great post this is :)

I am also a one-tuber!

welcome silentlullaby. Sorry for your loss. These are a good bunch of ladies that have been through it all when it comes to ectopics. Hope you feel welcome here. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->