One Tubers

congrats mommy thats great news i'm sure ur little bean will be just fine in there!!

afm gonna have to put ttc on hold for a little just been diagnosed with an over active thyroid so i need to get it under control be4 i conceive

So sorry hun hope they can get the thyroid under control you help is def most important. :flower:

Hi girls, sorry I've been missing in action lately, but......I just got my BFP!! Argh! So excited but absolutely terrified. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Baby dust to everyone! X

Congrats hun everything X for you.

:hi: girls :af: got me on to clomid cycle 5 fx i get my bfp this month i have got bloody thrush and don't think i can take a pessary why af is he been the gym had a really good work out and i am going to have a drink tonight not had one for 4 or 5 month x x x

Hey ladies :wave: ... quick question!
I'm 4w5d now, last few days, I've been feeling pulling/stretching on my tubeless side (right), it'll, every once in awhile, switch to left, but mainly stays on the right. It's not constant, but it definitely comes and goes through the day and during a BM today, I felt it as well.
My scan isn't til 7w3d... but considering visiting emerg before then for earlier scan. Anyone else have this?? I'm thinking it may be round ligament pain (but rather early) or just pain from scarring in that area. I'm trying not to panic either way! Thanks :hugs: xx

teiganmax and mummy2be20,

I had lots of twinges and pulling in my first few weeks and yes it was down to round ligament pain. Your womb will be moving muscles and pulling where it has not pulled before and thats why it feels weird and sometimes hurts too. You can't stop worrying even when someone tells you its round ligament pain but just go by your judgement if you think there is something wrong, get the epu called straight away.

I had it and i also had pain on my tubeless side around 20 - 26 weeks where my scar tissue was pulling. Now this was scary as i did have a spot of blood but all was well. :)

I so happy for you and dlou. :happydance: bfps coming in all directions.

Caz sorry af got you :cry: but i hope you do enjoy your drink tonight :thumbup::winkwink:

As for me i am good and zak is doing great. He fell asleep in his jumperoo today. It was so cute as you could see he got himself comfy before he nodded off. He was like a neglected child. :haha:

:) xx

Just wanted to update you ladies! :wave:
I was in ER today to see if I could have an earlier scan than what I already have booked.. I needed to know what was happening. We got good news :happydance: there is a sac measuring 5w1d (exactly what it should be going by LMP) in my UTERUS!!! I couldn't control the tears when the US tech showed me the screen.. there was the beginning of the yolk sac there too! My beta was drawn and came back at 9,996.. so thrilled with that. I go for 48hr bloods just to double check and another scan in 7 days. YAY!!! :D xxx

Mommy2be- That is fantastic news!! I am so happy for you! You must be so relieved!

I hope you all are doing well! I haven't been on here too much. Trying to take the non stress approach. No luck so far but taking it day by day. :)

mummy2be20 that is great news. Its a great feeling when you see that bubs is were it should be :) i am so happy for you.

hi kiki, :hi:

Glad to see you. hope you doing ok.

As for me at the moment i am freeking out. Well if you remember i dtd on day 8 of my cycle and usually this is a safe day but then i got ov pains the next day and the gp advised me about the morning after pill and its not a good idea to take it. Well now af is 2 days late. Af was due sunday. :( its day 28 now so i guess there is time for her to show but i have been having cramps for 6 days now and no sign of af. I so terrified to tell my concerns to my other half and i dare not test without him. But yet i should test due to my history so if i am, i can start the ball rolling with blood work. Oh what to do?? I do not have any pregnancy symptoms other than the cramps which i got with zak. But i i can not take my mind off it.

xxx

:hi: girls i love this chillin and not going the gym ha aw kat test to put your mind at rest hun x x x

i will do. i know i need to do it sooner rather than later. i am hoping to speak to oh later and test tomorrow. i will keep you updated. xxx

hey every1 i havent been on her 4 ages, congrats 2 the bfps.

Afm: on2 another month of trying, i have a scan a week on friday 2 check my stomach bcos i have been having alot of pains n been bloated 4 a long time plus i dont seem 2 b getting pregnant so they think it could b related x

hi tash :hi:

i hope you get some answers on your scan

as for me i tested today and got bfn. i did not speak to my other half as i thought i would test first and then i do not have to worry him for nothing if it is a bfn. Well i will just have to wait for af now. mybe having a dodgy cycle. like you tash i have been having loads of pain and bloating but i am back at gyne clinic on 9th for my pains anyway.

xxx

thanks katstar i hope they get u sorted aswel. R u trying again (sorry if u had said b4 i havent had time 2 catch up with all the posts) xx

thanks katstar i hope they get u sorted aswel. R u trying again (sorry if u had said b4 i havent had time 2 catch up with all the posts) xx

Its ok love. No we are not trying again. I want to have a close age gap between zak and another lo, but not this close :haha:

I am still under the gyne for retained placenta problems after birth, painful ov pains, painful af's and heavy af's. All since zaks birth. They gave me some tablets to try during af and they do work. One is to stop pain and the other is to reduce flow. But these do not stop painful ov pains and the bloating i have been getting.

I do feel something is not right down there but you have to keep pushing till they test and look for everything. I have not had a scan since zak was 13 weeks. i think i will see if they will do one to see if my ovaries are ok because they aint half painful.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->