One Tubers

4magpies: Hope your HSG gets scheduled soon and that you have some answers! It really helped me to be able to see my right tube and know what was going on inside me. Having answers is so crucial to keeping my sanity. Right now I'm going a bit bonkers because I'm not conceiving and the Dr.s tell me to keep trying naturally and that I have time. I want to have a baby now damit! :haha: Hope you get some answers soon hun :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow 4magpies!
So sorry to hear about your mc Angel :hugs: x

:hi: girls wooppp lyin in the morning kids are off tomorrow well my son hasn't got long left in juniors school now secondary school next big step he cant wait i am dreading it hope he will settle x x x

:hi: girls chill day today why my son is off school i have pain in both of my legs today and on my left side well got my scan tomorrow wooppp to see whats going on weather hes :rain: this morning but it looks like its going to brighten up now woopp x x x

Hey Ladies...

Hope everyone is well, sorry not been on too much, little mans been keeping me on my toes!!

4Magpies - Good luck today :hugs:

KimmyB - Hope you and your gorgeous little man are well!!

Angel - So sorry to hear huni :hugs:

Caz - Hope it goes well for you tomorrow!! Weathers dull here...no rain just grey skys!!

AFM - Still no joy getting Conor to sleep on his own so we're now co-sleeping which isn't ideal but he sleeps upto 5 hours in one go whilst we co-sleep so any sleep is good sleep i guess!!
Had problems with bf due to the breast-implants now hes wanting more milk and i'm struggling to meet his demands so now combine feeding, Obviously what he needed as he put on 1lb 3oz in a week after topping him up with formula!! Little fatty!! haha

Hope everyone else is well and hoping for some bfps for you all xxx

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp well didnt have my cd10 scan done because the forum my doc give me u have to book an appointment so have to wait till next month so i am hoping it will be a scan of my bfp next month ha well been the gym had tea now chilling i have got o pain hope i o early this month i should catch the egg were have in bd ever day and i have used my concieve plus and soft cups woopp x x

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp well didnt have my cd10 scan done because the forum my doc give me u have to book an appointment so have to wait till next month so i am hoping it will be a scan of my bfp next month ha well been the gym had tea now chilling i have got o pain hope i o early this month i should catch the egg were have in bd ever day and i have used my concieve plus and soft cups woopp x x

Every day!!! wow good going cat. :) xx

Hi guys.

Just a quick question from you lovely ladies. Or help and advise.

Well i have decided not to have contriception due to my ectopics and i want everything to be normal so me and my partner have been happy dtd with just condoms at fertile times and nothing at none fertille times. I have been Watching out for ovary pain, ewcm and cervix positions etc. I normally ovulate on day 11 or 12. Well it was day 8 yesterday and we dtd. I have never conceived in the past on day 8 so i thought we were ok.
Yet last night i woke with ovary pain. :shock: And i have had this today too (usally starts day 10). My cervix is open and low this morning too. so i estimate ovulation to be either tomorrow or day after. Can not judge ewcm due to semen from yesterday. So to be on the safe side i went to docs this morning for morning after pill. But he does not advise it with my ectopic past. I agree'd with him. But we are not ready for another one yet. Do you think i will be ok? Or should i take the risk and take the pill?

I am so sorry for any ladies who are trying to get pregnant and take affence to this but i thought one tubers would know best with the risk of taking the morning after pill. :flower:

xx

EEEEEEeeeek.... tricky decision there hun...
I've just been given the combined pill by the doctors but at the moment dtd couldnt be further from my mind so have not started taking it yet...

I would say it'd be suprising if you got caught pregnant but not impossible (says the girl who gets preg on the pill,loses a tube then got preg within 6 weeks)

Personally i would say not to take the morning after pill...
Not to look on the negative side but say the egg had been fertilised and you had a new potential little bean there and you took the m-a-p and it damaged your tube....
If you then decide further down the line you wanted to get preg again and your tube has been damaged you will always look back and regret taking the m-a-p...

I know another LO wouldn't be ideal yet...but i don't personally believe there is a 'right' time to get pregnant... ultimately your body decides when...

as my mum used to say ...the only way to be completely safe is to not have sex...lol...

IMO ..... what will be will be... sorry i'm not much help kat :hugs:

i have just got a nice + opk kat i would just see what happens hun if it is just the once i wouldnt bother taking the pill x x x

Kat, hope everything works out the way you want it to. Ok...So just to throw a spanner in the works I'm now freaking out...I took the MAP the day before yesterday because of an oops. I never even thought about my one tube :cry: Can someone tell me the risks?x

Just a quicky on supporting all my ladies. I hope everything works the way you want them to :hugs:

AFM: 3dpo and pretty darn sure I OV'd on my right side :thumbup: Had a really hard twinge today which is weird because it doesn't fall into any category of OVing or implanting. I guess it just wanted to give me a kick to tell me it's still there :haha:

Hi kimmy.
The doctor told me that the risk of ectopic is always there when taking the m a p and thats for all women. But the percentage is higher for women who have suffered ectopics previously. He did not give me percentages or anything so maybe these can be found online. If its just a smaller percentage then maybe we worry over nothing. :) Is there an info leaflet that come with your pill?? What does it say??

I did not even think about the m a p as a risk and it was the doctor who pointed it out and i am releived he did.

I have taken onboard what everyone has said and i have thought of it like this. What would a i prefer, another bean or an ectopic and yes even though we are not ready for another yet, that is the better option. I do think i will be ok though as i am still getting o pains so i know i have not o'vd yet. I know little spermies can hang around a while but each day that passes the chances are slimmer.

Thanks ladies. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->