One Tubers

morning girls :hi: well happy Friday wooppp i am going the gym last good work out today because i am o wooppp hope i catch that egg this month x x x

hello everyone... remember me??
Godness ive not been here in a while, just trying to catch up!!...
Jessica congrats on your baby boy he is gorgeous!!
Hows all the ladies doing ttc? any more bfps?....
good luck to pregnant ladies due soon too :)
Im doing good, Mason is teething and is very crabby at the moment but i cant complain hes such a good baby with sleeping etc but boy its hard work with 3 under 6 lol..
Im doing well on the weight loss too lost 29lbs so far just another 16 to go!! lol

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been food shopping came back had :sex: going chines for tea :hi: shell hun x x x

Hi my name is Melissa I am a 1 tuber. I had an ectopic in Feburary. I just did my 1st round of clomid. I am 9 DPO and dieing to test. I am curious to know if it is hard to get pregnant with 1 tube and if there is some way to know which side you are oing from. Thanks in advance.

:hi: sweet it is just like having 2 tubes hun you will still o from both side i do good luck hun x x x

Sweetlissa: You'll OV from both ovaries, but only the egg from the tube side has a good shot of making down the tube. I've heard stories that some women have gotten pregnant from their non-tube side, but it's rare. I can tell which side I OV from because it hurts when I OV from my non-tube side and doesn't with my tube side. So try to pay attention to pains around the time of normal OV and maybe you'll be able to feel a pattern. I also get much more fertile cm when I OV on my left side (non-tube) :shrug: My FS said I have about 1/2 the percentage of conceiving with one tube as opposed to two on any given cycle, because 1/2 the time I'll be OVing on my non-tube side and the egg will just get lost in my abdominal cavity. But for the tube side, we have just the same chance as others. I hope you catch that egg and see your bfp soon hun :hugs:

Sweetlissa - sorry to hear about the ectopic!

I had an ectopic and lost my right tube in july last year and by september I was pregnant again, so it is possible to get pregnant quite soon after an ectopic.
Did they say how your remaining tube was?

Fx for a bfp for you soon

Xx

:hi: girls relaxing day today for me ff put me 3 dpo wooppp stay away :af: going to keep my self busy and not think to much about it x x x

hi all hope ur all well, afm i'm 10dpo at the min, my af is due friday so fx it doesn't come xx

:hi: girls just been matalan with oh mum why she got some holiday bits been the gym done light exercise been round the field with me dogs now chilling before i do tea 4dpo fx tasha x x x

Hey all. Hope your all ok.
Afm- Well had my 7 week scab and saw a lovely little heartbeat. I cried my eyes out.

That was a couple of weeks ago. Well Monday night I started to get a dull ache down below. No blood at all. Then on tuesday Wednesday it had turned to lower back ache. I panicked and rang everyone, dr, epu, midwife. Finally got an appointment to see the Gp who said it was round ligament pain and that also I may have a trapped nerve in my bum/thigh. I have to see how it goes in a couple of weeks and if no improvement then physio.

It really did scare me. Last night I also got some twinges in my belly button hole. Only a few and it stopped after a few mins.

Just wondered if anyone else has had this?

XXxx

Hello ladies!!
I am a fellow 1 tuber! Waiting for AF, then I can start TTC, again!! Anyone else in the same boat?
I've never wanted AF as much as this before!! ;)
Kate aka Geegees!

Welcome to team One Tubers Geegees!! Good luck this cycle!

Teigan: Hope the twinges are nothing to be concerned about, probably just growing pains :thumbup:

AFM: Down in the dumps again :( brown cm and AF likely to arrive in a day or two.

:hi: girl happy friday wooppp well afm been the gym took dogs out picked my son up from funday at school weather her was lovely before now dull x x x

Hello ladies,

Do you mind if I join? Had my tube removed this morning. My name is Karen. I know pregnancy is possible and would love to share my journey with others who knows it possible too.

:hi: girls i got a tesco cheapey do you think i should test in a min or wait till Monday or Tuesday 9dpo and i a have held my wee for 3 hours weather her is shit so just chilling all day welcome hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->