One Tubers

Katt, what are men like eh! They just don't get it do they! Good news that the hpt is getting darker x

:hi: girls how are you all well afm been food shopping and now chill in because the weather is lovely wooppp x x x

Hey ladies :) I'm OVing again, but can't tell which side. Oh well, doesn't really matter because we're dtd anyway :laugh2: Still working on getting a good fert clinic all lined up for IVF. Whenever it happens it happens, ttc naturally until then.

silentlullaby - hiya huni, hope you're well!!

Kimmy - we're great thanks...well aside from having a cold...

OMG :happydance: since conor was born he has refused to go in moses basket or crib and only settled when being held...welllll..... past few days hes been having the occasional nap on his playgym and last night we put up his big boy cotbed...AND HE SLEPT IN IT :happydance: woooohoooo

:hi:girls hope your all well afm doing my Sunday roast as usual i hope this month it works for us because me and the oh have done some big changes oh has stopped coffee all together and i drink decaff so fx it works this month x x x

Well done Conor!
Good luck to Caz and Hpyns4life!
Good luck for the doctors today Katt, let us know how it goes x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm chill in again today no gym woopp think i may go back tomorrow missed it but needed the rest symptoms this month have been really strong hot flushes x x x

hi girls :hi:

well i have been to the doctors and my hcg on thursday was 52. This is on the low side with my last period being 29/06/10 so he think i may have ovulated late when we did the deed on the 15th and this would make the levels right. But we will have to wait and see what todays bloods say. I get results tomorrow. They should be around 208 for a normal result.
But home life is not good. My oh does not want a baby at all and has mentioned the 'a' word. This is what he wants. He says we do not have room, we can not afford another and its not fair on the children we have now. I have been in tears constant since he said it as i know i do not have his support. :cry: i can not terminate and won't. So i do not know where that will leave us as a couple. We will just have to wait and see and do some serious talking when we know whats happening.
As for my pains, they got really bad saturday and i thought i would be going to a & e but they suddenly stopped and have not returned. I have been getting twinges but not a constant dull ache like before. I also have not had any bleeding or spotting or cramps yet.

So feeling better about the symptoms but not about my oh. I never thought in a million years he would say anything like this or want anything like this. :(

Thanks for your support girls and i will post tomorrow when i get bloods back. xx

So sorry you're having such a tough time Kat :hugs: I really hope your OH starts being more supportive once he gets over the shock. Good luck for your next beta xx

aw kat :hugs: hun were her for you to rant hun hope your oh get his head around it hun x x x

Sorry to hear he's being like that kat! Remind him it takes 2 to dtd so he should have thought about it beforehand as there's always a risk od pregnancy! Hopefully he'll come round to it, :hugs: xxx

Oh Kat, so sorry your OH isn't being understanding at all! Hopefully he'll come around when you figure out that everything is where it should be :hugs: try to enjoy it for yourself if you can xx
AFM, have my scan tomorrow.. was up at 4am visiting the loo due to ms :sick: that's a first, not pleasant at all, ms seems to have me down and out all day and night! Hope that's a good sign cause this is miserable

Good luck with your scan! MS is awful, and why the hell it's called "morning" sickness I'll never know!x

I wish it was strictly morning sickness! :dohh: hopefully I make it to 2nd tri and can start glowing and enjoying this.. cause so far, I'm not doing either lol, blahhh

aw it will soon pass the ms hun you will feel alot better in 2nd tri x x x

I think mine went just before my 20 week scan so there is light at the end of the tunnel :) x

Oh Kat hun so sorry. Good for you for standing with what you believe. Hoping for good numbers for tomorrow. I'm sure DH is just in shock right now.

Morning sickness is a good sign M2B hope it doenst last long though.

Hello to all you other lovely ladies hope all is well.

Thanks guys for your support. :) it means so much to know i have you guys to talk to. I can't really talk to anyone but my oh right now.

Well i think we have made a u turn. I talked to my oh last night and i said to him 'do you know what is involved in an abortion?' his response was 'no'. so i told him what happens and if the shoe was on the other foot, could he do it? Then this morning i rang the doctors for my bloods. 468 That means they have more than doubled in the past 4 days. The nurse said they are rising lovely but still on the low side. I told her that i may have ovualted on cd17 (15th july) and she said well that would make sense with the levels but she is gonna get the doctor to look and ring me later anyway to see what happens next. I don't know if he will just monitor bloods in house or refer to epau. I am not bleeding or having any pain so he may just do them in house. We will just have to wait and see.

I told my oh. Then i was in our room and saying that my wardrobe needs sorting as there are loads of clothes that don't fit and then he said ' well ithink you should just get rid of the wardrobe because in 9 months you may not have room for one' :happydance: he then laughed and i just smiled. I think he is coming round but i will have to leave him to get over the shock. :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->