One Tubers

Oh Kat hun so sorry. Good for you for standing with what you believe. Hoping for good numbers for tomorrow. I'm sure DH is just in shock right now.

Morning sickness is a good sign M2B hope it doenst last long though.

Hello to all you other lovely ladies hope all is well.

HI amy.

Just wanted to say awwwww!!!!! how cute is your little man? He looks like such a cheeky chap. Hows the adoption going or has it been sorted?

Also did you have hcg double normal in any of your ectopics? xx

I wish it was strictly morning sickness! :dohh: hopefully I make it to 2nd tri and can start glowing and enjoying this.. cause so far, I'm not doing either lol, blahhh

It will pass hun. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. :) Just try not to let your self get hungry or your stomach empty. The acid makes it worse. I know thats hard at 4am unless you hide a burger under your bed :haha: but just have a cracker before bed or something and i am sure this will help. Ginger biscuits did the trick with zak. xx

That's great news on all counts Kat :D Congratulations!!x

Hi kat i haven't been on 4 a fews and just catching up with everything that is going on with u. First i know ur pregnancy wasn't planned but congratulations and i really hope everything is ok. Also i'm glad ur oh is coming round now, how r u feeling i hope ur ok and try not 2 worry 2 much. X

How is everybody else doing? X x

:hi: girls well oh mum and dad has just got back from benidorm they loved it there's another 2 preggo people in the family so hope the 3 rd one is me been shopping now chill in kat glad the oh is coming round now hun x x x

Oh Kat hun so sorry. Good for you for standing with what you believe. Hoping for good numbers for tomorrow. I'm sure DH is just in shock right now.

Morning sickness is a good sign M2B hope it doenst last long though.

Hello to all you other lovely ladies hope all is well.

HI amy.

Just wanted to say awwwww!!!!! how cute is your little man? He looks like such a cheeky chap. Hows the adoption going or has it been sorted?

Also did you have hcg double normal in any of your ectopics? xx

Thanks hun he is definetly a cheeky little monkey. We are nearing the end of the adoption process so thankful. One more visit with the social worker next Wed and then we can get a court date to finalize everything.

Never once did any of my HCG's double so I def think that is a good sign for you hun. Glad you other half has come around :hugs:Hoping all goes well. I imagine that they will monitor your bloods and then do a scan as soon as the HCG is high enough. Wishing you the best hun. BTW I for one am so thankful my birthmother had decided against "a" as it allowed me to have the baby I had always hoped for.

Thank you so much amy. :) Its reasuring for me. I know it was awful for you to go through all them but i did not know who else to ask. :hugs:

I am so happy for you with the adoption. Let us know how you get on and when you know a court day.

I did have an 'a' when i was 16 nearly 17 and never ever got over it. I will never ever do it again. I had no money, no where to live (in between parents), my parents were divorcing and my mum had found another partner and was pregnant too. It was killing my dad. I did what i had to do to as i had to look after my 4 and 2 year old brother and sister. But think about it every day. It was awful :(

Tasha thank you - i am doing ok. feeling a lot better about things now my oh is coming round. I was in a right state thinking i would be doing this alone. How are you doing?

Caz i hope your number 3 too. :) When do you start with the opk's to get them lovely juicy eggs?

The doctor called and he does not want to repeat blood tomorrow but friday. If i have any pain or bleeding then straight to a & e but he is happy to leave it for now as i am not having any bleeding or pain. Then i see him on monday to discuss results and hopefully be referred for a scan. hopefully my levels will be over 2000 by friday. :pray:

xx

not got any this month hun i will just have to sex ever other day or ever day hun x x x

Thank you so much amy. :) Its reasuring for me. I know it was awful for you to go through all them but i did not know who else to ask. :hugs:

I am so happy for you with the adoption. Let us know how you get on and when you know a court day.

I did have an 'a' when i was 16 nearly 17 and never ever got over it. I will never ever do it again. I had no money, no where to live (in between parents), my parents were divorcing and my mum had found another partner and was pregnant too. It was killing my dad. I did what i had to do to as i had to look after my 4 and 2 year old brother and sister. But think about it every day. It was awful :(

Tasha thank you - i am doing ok. feeling a lot better about things now my oh is coming round. I was in a right state thinking i would be doing this alone. How are you doing?

Caz i hope your number 3 too. :) When do you start with the opk's to get them lovely juicy eggs?

The doctor called and he does not want to repeat blood tomorrow but friday. If i have any pain or bleeding then straight to a & e but he is happy to leave it for now as i am not having any bleeding or pain. Then i see him on monday to discuss results and hopefully be referred for a scan. hopefully my levels will be over 2000 by friday. :pray:

xx

That must have been so hard hun. :cry::hugs: You are a strong amazing woman.

I come bearing good news! :thumbup:
I had my scan... for the first time in my life, I got to see a little baby perfectly in a sac where it should be.. and a flickering little heart! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen :cloud9: I'm soo glad OH took me to my appt and got to see peanut with me, probably the best thing we've ever done together!
Hope you're all well today xxx

I come bearing good news! :thumbup:
I had my scan... for the first time in my life, I got to see a little baby perfectly in a sac where it should be.. and a flickering little heart! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen :cloud9: I'm soo glad OH took me to my appt and got to see peanut with me, probably the best thing we've ever done together!
Hope you're all well today xxx

Congrats hun that is awesome.

Mummy2be20,

congrats on the scan. Thats great news!!! :happydance:

Caz - going cold turkey on opk's. You will be fine. Watch out for the signs and trust your instincts. :)

I got a bit excited this morning girlies. I got a 3+ weeks on a digi. I know it does not mean much but its still nice to see that. I only thought i would get 2-3 with my levels being 468 monday. But i will take 3+ lol. :) xx

kat - thats defo a good sign!!

when i had my ectopic it took me until i was 10 weeks to even get a positive, so i'd say its very reassuring!! xxx

Hi ladies, i lost my left tube and also had a m/c after that too. im now ttc again.. i already have an 11 yr old but really want another child. Its 10 days til my period is due when can i test?? been having headaches, gas, weird dreams and cramping/twinges im hoping its worked fingers crossed xx

:hi: girls well its just took me ages get on her lost my password ha my son has gone swimming with oh nieces lad i am chilling love this lazy month not going the gym kat your levels must be shooting up hun x x x

Hi ladies, i lost my left tube and also had a m/c after that too. im now ttc again.. i already have an 11 yr old but really want another child. Its 10 days til my period is due when can i test?? been having headaches, gas, weird dreams and cramping/twinges im hoping its worked fingers crossed xx

Hi TTC no 2,

Welcome. :) So sorry for your losses.

When do you think you ovulated? People normally have 14 days from the day of ovulation to their period so are you saying your only 4 days past ovualtion (dpo)?

Some ladies on here have got their positives 10 dpo, some even 9 dpo but this is rare. With zak i tested the day after my period was due to avoid disapointment. if you want to do it early I would wait till at least 2 days before you period is due. xxx

:hi: girls well its just took me ages get on her lost my password ha my son has gone swimming with oh nieces lad i am chilling love this lazy month not going the gym kat your levels must be shooting up hun x x x

I hope so caz. :)

I have read that to get a 3+ on a digi your bloods have to be over 2000 but i was only 468 on monday so it suprised me.

Any signs of them eggs making their apperance?? xx

getting pain in my back and very bloated pain in my legs so shouldn't be far off x x x

Good luck Caz!
Congrats on the scan M2b20! Great news :happydance:
Kat, that 3+ has got to be a good sign! Very pleased for you!
Welcome ttcno2 :flower:
Loves all round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"