One Tubers

ttcno2,
I agree with Kat a lot of ladies test around 10dpo so probably in around 6 days for you. Wishing you the best of luck.

I'm ok thanks kat just abit nervous as i have a scan on my stomach on friday 4 bloating an pain, i have had a bad pain all day 2day just above my bikini line so fed up aswel lol xx

lets hope they get something sorted for you have scan hun :hugs: xx

Good Luck with the scan Tasha hope they figure out what is going on and fix it.

:hi: girls only just got Internet back on stupid virgin media well had a good day chill in think i am about to o next day or 2 got bad pains so fx woopp sex sex sex it is tasha good luck hun with the scan x x x

Hey all. Hope your all ok.

Never thought I'd say this but I've got my 12 week NT scan tomoro at 11:10am. Nervous and excited. Just wanna see a healthy little bean in there.

Fingers crossed.

Love L.

XXxx

Hey ladies! Just had my consultation w/ FS. He said my remaining tube did not look normal and that it was doubtful I could get PG naturally :( So we're moving forward w/ IVF, most likely it will be late Sept!!!! I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. He mentioned that because my tube looked possibly blocked I could have less of a success rate then if it was fully open, so I'm nervous but optimistic. In my mind, I will be PG in 2 months!!

I'm a bit peeved that the 1st FS said my tube looked normal and I should ttc naturally for 6 months. I was confused with that assessment because the HSG x-rays of my tube did not look normal to me. But it all worked out for the best because I'm in a much healthier place mentally than I was 6 months ago, that's for sure.

I've had so many opinions by so many people on my tubes these past few years I never know who or what to believe anymore.

xx

Hey ladies! Just had my consultation w/ FS. He said my remaining tube did not look normal and that it was doubtful I could get PG naturally :( So we're moving forward w/ IVF, most likely it will be late Sept!!!! I'm a bit overwhelmed right now. He mentioned that because my tube looked possibly blocked I could have less of a success rate then if it was fully open, so I'm nervous but optimistic. In my mind, I will be PG in 2 months!!

I'm a bit peeved that the 1st FS said my tube looked normal and I should ttc naturally for 6 months. I was confused with that assessment because the HSG x-rays of my tube did not look normal to me. But it all worked out for the best because I'm in a much healthier place mentally than I was 6 months ago, that's for sure.

Hi hun,

Thats bad news. I'm so sorry to hear this. I am happy that your being poisitive and optimistic though. :) xx

Thanks every1 x

Gl with ur scan teiganmax.
I'm sorry about ur tube hpyns4life gl with ivf xx

Thanks every1 x

Gl with ur scan teiganmax.
I'm sorry about ur tube hpyns4life gl with ivf xx

:hi: girls happy friday weather her lovely so just been chill in in the sun were going to have chicken pasta for tea and some fruit and cream yum yum yum can't wait i am starving x x x x

Hey all.
Had my scan. It went great. Cant believe im saying this.

It was wriggling around so much. Wouldnt get in the right place for the NT scan so had to empty my bladder and eat a choco bar.

Everything was great. The measurement was within normal ranges so just gotta wait for my blood results. They moved me forward to 14th Feb, valentines baby.

Here a pic of the cheeky monkey.

XXxx

Attachments

• m 004.jpg
    m 004.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
aw so nice could you see what it is x x x

Hey. No couldn't see. They don't tell you the sex at our hospital you have to pay but I know one of the scanners so hoping I get them again next time to ask.

How are you?

XXxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back