One Tubers

Kat: Fx'd you're scan goes really well and you see the little bean in the right place.

:wohoo: One Tubers!!!!! :wohoo:

Me too, I hope everything is all right and she just hasn't had chance to get on here to update us yet. Good luck for this cycle caz, hope the sore boobs are a sign! Mine were really sore early on too.
Sorry AF got you Tash, let us know how your results go x

Thanks,

I've just rand the doctor's and my results are back but on just so the doctor hasn't been able to look at them so just waiting till she has! xx

Hi Kat I'm glad all is well with you :happydance:

Caz good luck xx

Happy Birthday One Tubers :cake: :wine:

:hi: girls not stopped to day walked in to town to get ds uniform then walked back just got in now hate not have in a car i have got thrush again in 2ww had it last month in 2ww to sick of it now x x x

:hi: girls walked 2 and a half mile to asda with nieces bby so i could put the shopping on the pram half way back the wheel fell of the pram haha luckey oh fixed it and it got us home with the shopping well ff has still not put my cross hairs in i no i o any way so fx for my bfp this month well my thrush has gone it must of been a day thing weird x x x

hi caz,

still no car then. Our car passed mot luckily.

Glad thrush has gone. Its such an annoying thing.

Oh has decided to tell the girls on thursday. :) I wonder what they will say. Then he says we can tell our close friends on saturday. Were off to silvestone to the renault world series and i am sure they will all want to know why i do not have a beer in hand. lol. xx

Hello ladies,
My name is Krissy and I am the happy mama to four beautiful children. Ages 13, 11, 9, and 6 months. This past Tuesday I experienced my first ectopic with pregnancy number 5. During surgery they discovered that my tube had ruptured so I did end up losing my left tube. We know we will try again in the future. The OB did say the right tube and ovary looked great and free of any infection and damage. My body is still sore but it is my heart that hurts the most. I am just trying to focus on getting my body back to great health and trying again. I hope I can find advice and friendship here with you all. Thanks!

welcome love sorry for your loss hun fx you get your next bfp in the right place hun kat enjoy hun you will have to tell them you just dont want to drink haha glad your car passed can't wait get ares fixed dont no what is wrong with it oh said it is haven too much fuel in take some think to do with the engine x x

hi love3hope4,

Saw you in first tri. :hi:

So sorry again for your loss. :hugs:

Hope your feeling better and were all here to talk if you need us. xx

:hi: girls well sunday roast on the go oh upstairs on the xbox live son at his nan and grandads wooppp chill for me till i have to get up and do dinner i will be testing 23rd if no :af: x x x

:hi: girls well sunday roast on the go oh upstairs on the xbox live son at his nan and grandads wooppp chill for me till i have to get up and do dinner i will be testing 23rd if no :af: x x x

Oh just next tuesday. I really and truly hope af doesn't show. xx

:hi: girls well waiting in for the mechanic for the car he should of been her for 11 so he best hurry up hate staying in well nothing new her still sore boobs x x x

:hi: girls well sick of this weather rain sun rain sun hope your all well snl well to early hun fx its getting snug in there afm still sore nipples has some yellow colour cm to never have that colour it is normally white x x x

well car is getting scraped the heads have gone on it smokeing really bad well its back to walking one way i will lose weight haha x x x

:hi: Hello ladies! First I want to thank all of you for the welcome. Yesterday sucked. Today was really good both physically and emotionally. I did have one break down of tears and that led DH and I to the conversation of when to try again. For those of you who have started TTC again (and those who have successfully conceived) when did you start TTC? I have read at least 2 full cycles. But I also have the thought in my head that maybe my body wasn't fully recovered from Izabella's birth. I developed Chorio during her L&D and it didn't clear up completely which is what the OB believes led to our ectopic.

And once we do decide to TTC, should I see my OB/GYN first? We are thinking after the Christmas holidays but is this too soon?

Thanks for ANY thoughts! :flower:

:hi: Hello ladies! First I want to thank all of you for the welcome. Yesterday sucked. Today was really good both physically and emotionally. I did have one break down of tears and that led DH and I to the conversation of when to try again. For those of you who have started TTC again (and those who have successfully conceived) when did you start TTC? I have read at least 2 full cycles. But I also have the thought in my head that maybe my body wasn't fully recovered from Izabella's birth. I developed Chorio during her L&D and it didn't clear up completely which is what the OB believes led to our ectopic.

And once we do decide to TTC, should I see my OB/GYN first? We are thinking after the Christmas holidays but is this too soon?

I was told by my OB to wait at least two cycles, just to let the body heal.. I think it's quite common to hear that, but some are told the following month is fine too! I personally don't see any reason as to why after christmas holidays is too soon. Do you have a follow up with your OB? If not, I'd suggest making one, just to have any questions you have answered :hugs: x

I was told by my OB to wait at least two cycles, just to let the body heal.. I think it's quite common to hear that, but some are told the following month is fine too! I personally don't see any reason as to why after christmas holidays is too soon. Do you have a follow up with your OB? If not, I'd suggest making one, just to have any questions you have answered :hugs: x

I've had my post op follow up with the OB here in the states. We leave for Germany this weekend and I will contact my OB there to see what I need to do for future follow ups. I'm really thinking I will follow my heart during the holidays and if I am feeling good and healthy and positive about TTC, I will see my OB for an exam and move forward. This all so new and I have to admit...it's pretty scary to me also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->