One Tubers

not kat my boobs only normaly get sore week before af so don't no good luck for your scan tomorrow fx all is ok x x x

I am sure you have nothing to worry about Kat. Should be able to see a little bit of something this early. Cant wait to hear how it goes.

Caz - maybe that's a good sign :winkwink: normally the day after O for me my boobs would be sore.. the month of my BFP my nipples were really tender instead, the sore boobs didn't start til 8dpo... I found it strange and no wonder why. Fx'd for you hun :dust:
Kat - good luck at your scan tomorrow!! I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you get to see, can't wait for tour update x

hey every1 i hope ur all ok? Good luck with ur scan kat.

Afm the witch got me yesturday but my results should b ready on friday 4 my scan last week x

:hi: girls well oh took the car for its mot well didnt pass there's 3 jobs what need doing gutted so we will have to walk for now till we can get it fixed the weather her is shit :rain: :rain: :rain: my boobs are still sore cant touch them aw sorry the :af: got you tasha x x x

no hun waiting to see how it went hope it all was in the right place x x x

nope not heard off her... hoping that no news is good news...keeping fx

Me too, I hope everything is all right and she just hasn't had chance to get on here to update us yet. Good luck for this cycle caz, hope the sore boobs are a sign! Mine were really sore early on too.
Sorry AF got you Tash, let us know how your results go x

Hey ladies, I haven't been checked into One Tubers recently. I've been preoccupied with myself :shy: sorry. I've scheduled my IVF with the FC and had a talk with the scheduling lady today. I have my first u/s on the 16th with my local obgyn and will do all the u/s and blood tests in my town before heading out of state for the egg retrieval and transfer. This first u/s will be baseline reporting and will let them know how much to stimulate me, etc. I'm a bit worried about the medication part of IVF, that's why I chose micro IVF instead of the full cycle (that and cost). I'm worried I'll have a big reaction to the Lupron :( Also, I've been Googling... not a good thing.... and there's some scary stuff out there about Lupron. I'm anxious to get this show on the road, but a bit worried I've rushed into it. It's only been 9 months *sarcastic*

I've got a lot of positive vibes swirling around me right now, so I guess I'll share some here :dust: But I'm keeping most of it for myself :rofl: j/k.

Hi guys,

So sorry i did not update you yesterday. I could not get online and my phone would not let me sign on either :wacko:
Well everything is in the right place :happydance: saw gestational sac and yolk sac measuring 5 weeks and 5 days. Its correct to the date i thought it may have happened :sex: :blush: lol. It means i got :bfp: at 13 dpo.
I go back next thursday to check for fetal pole and hopefully a heart beat. :cloud9: due date 6th april. :)

Tash sorry af got you. Lets hope you get some answers from your scan results. :hugs:

Caz sorry to hear about your car. Our car goes in the next 20 minutes and not looking forward to it. We have to get a 7 seater now :wacko: so i hope its ok so we'd be able to sell ok.
Hoping the boobs thing is a good sign. xx

Hypns4life,

I know what you mean about googling. Does you no good. But i would be excited so i hope you are. Hope it works first time for you. :baby::baby:

xxx

And.........

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ONE TUBERS

:cake::friends::drunk::fool::wohoo::loopy::cake:

There has been very sad times and happy times on this thread but i certainly could not have gone through my bits and bobs without you guys. :friends:

hi: girls well afm felt very sick last night when we went bed and feel the same today and i cant touch my nipples hope its all good sign kat glad all is in the right place hun aww x x x

wow has this thread been going 2 yrs!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

congrats kat:thumbup:

fingers crossed caz:hugs:

oooh fx caz!!!

kat - very glad all went well for you!

AFM - Just been naughty and been doing some online shopping, got a lovely mei-tai which i can't wait to try out, hopefully if weather is nice will go chester zoo this weekend

Yay Caz that is awesome.

I agree this group has been such an inspiration and help. Happy Bday One TUBERS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->