One Tubers

Love2hope4.... No I don't think that's too soon at all hun..

I was naughty and didn't wait at all, and got pregnant 6 weeks after losing my tube which was fantastic but my body defo hadn't healed as I had lots of pains in my scars at the beginning xxx

Kat - how are you and little bean?!

Caz - oooh change in cm and sore boobs... Could this be a bean?!

Afm - not much to tell, conors a little fstty but he's sleeping 10pm til 6am now most nights which is great,he's getting good coordination now and starting to take things off me and put them straight in his mouth! Haha xx

Hope the rest of the ladies are well :hugs:

I was naughty and didn't wait at all, and got pregnant 6 weeks after losing my tube which was fantastic but my body defo hadn't healed as I had lots of pains in my scars at the beginning xxx

Thanks Jessica and that's exactly what I am thinking...that my body is not only needing time to heal from surgery but it truly is still getting back to normal from delivery. After this experience, physically and emotionally, I really want to be in the best shape possible....heart, mind, & soul. And funny you mention your scars. Tonight the "inside" seems a lot better but each incision (I have 3) is so achy and inflamed. And that is what crossed my mind is what those wounds would feel like being stretched and tugged at.

Thanks Jessica and that's exactly what I am thinking...that my body is not only needing time to heal from surgery but it truly is still getting back to normal from delivery. After this experience, physically and emotionally, I really want to be in the best shape possible....heart, mind, & soul. And funny you mention your scars. Tonight the "inside" seems a lot better but each incision (I have 3) is so achy and inflamed. And that is what crossed my mind is what those wounds would feel like being stretched and tugged at.

That was the exact feeling i had, it had like someone stretching the skin, but it wasn't just the 3 outer incision scars that hurt i also ached on my tubeless side but the consultant said that would be to do with my uterus changing shape and where the tube would have connected the scar tissue there will be tender too..

I agree, you do need to be emotionally prepared as well, i wasn't so i was a panic stricken mess throughout the first 20 weeks of my pregnancy, i had a total of 7 scans within the first 17 weeks!! I paid for private ones to be sure baby was still ok and even bought a doppler!! I was obsessed with my little bean being ok as i hadn't emotionally recovered, although i know everyone worries but i got to the point of being slightly obsessive!! haha xx

hi: girls well not stopped all day car has gone now well were have in a chinese for tea yum yum x x x

This all so new and I have to admit...it's pretty scary to me also.
It is VERY scary and overwhelming and falling pregnant afterwards is one heck of a rollercoaster! BUT you'll see a majority of the lovely ladies on here have had babies since or are pregnant currently. My OB said my chances of a uterine pregnancy were only 40% as I had pelvic inflammatory disease leaving my only tube in unknown condition.. but here I am :winkwink: This is the best place to come for any reassurance or questions too :friends: xx

:hi: girls how are you all well afm just got back in form getting oh mums prezzie its her birthday tomorrow x x x

HI guys,

Well i have just had a minute to sit down and have a little read and to update you on me.

Love3hope4,

I think its best to wait like you said. The christmas break sounds great. Some people don't wait and are lucky to get a healthy bean in the right place and some people don't wait and end up having heart ache again.

After my ectopic in april 09 i wanted to get straight back in there. I felt i failed and i felt if i did not get a baby soon this failing feeling would not go away. I tried after two cycles and this ended sadly too in august 09. After this we decided to wait till after june 10 to ttc. After we had enjoyed a little trip to glastonbury. A music festival. But our little man decided to come early. I let my guard down watching out for ov signs in feb 10 and we got our son zak november 10. 8 months later, another accident and i am 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Bean in the right place and today at a scan i saw a heart beat. 2 beautiful beans in the right place only 2.5 years after having my tube removed.

What ever you decide, were here. It is scary but once again were all here.

:) xx

Hey Ladies...

I'm not a happy bunny today...

My first AF since little man appeared this morning and ruined our plans to go swimming... having awful pains and feel bruised down there (as though i've jst given birth again iykwim)

On a positive side...

Little man is 14 weeks old today and i've been snap happy this morning so will attache a piccie or 2!

Caz.... No sign of af still??!! looking good!!

Attachments

• DSC01543.jpg
    DSC01543.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC01584.jpg
    DSC01584.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
Kat - how exciting seeing the heartbeat! :happydance: OH and I traveled an hour to a private clinic on Monday at 8w1d.. we got a quick peak at bubba (who looks more like a proper baby!) and listened to the heartbeat, I balled my eyes out :haha: I seem to have way more of an emotional attachment to this pregnancy being a one tuber, I feel truly blessed and lucky xx

:hi: girls how are you all well afm just got back in form getting oh mums prezzie its her birthday tomorrow no signs at all hun woopp hope i am this month i will be with kat x x x

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is well. Kat thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm sorry for you losses but what great news on the new pregnancy!! Congratulations on a "properly placed" bean and getting to see the heartbeat!

We decided for sure about Christmas but we are going to speak to the OB before hand to see if there is any procedure they can do, before we start TTC, to check on the condition of the right tube.

I did end up in the ER again today. Seems I've gotten an infection in one of my incisions. Thankfully it was not ascessed so they are treating it with antibiotics. I'm just so ready to get back home and see my doctor and not have to keep seeing these ER docs. We are leaving Saturday morning. It's a 10hr flight but I'm feeling pretty good so hopefully the post surgery pains will stay at a minimum during our trip home.

Jess your pics are great. He looks so cute and happy.

I have been a bit snap happy with zak lately who has decided to have a weird face when he smiles. He scrunches up his nose lol. Its so cute.

Mommy2be20, Great on hearing the heart beat. Its a wonderful thing isn't it. :flower:

I am sending lots of baby dust your way caz. :dust: :dust: [-o<

xx

morning girls :hi: well started spotting so think :af: is on its way i have 100mg left of clomid i dont no weather to take the 100mg are split it to 50mg at 3_7 in stead of 2-6 god nos when i o must of been early i will have to get some opks for this month i think 100mg is to much tbh not had a sniff of a bfp these 5 month with 100mg x x x

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is well. Kat thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm sorry for you losses but what great news on the new pregnancy!! Congratulations on a "properly placed" bean and getting to see the heartbeat!

We decided for sure about Christmas but we are going to speak to the OB before hand to see if there is any procedure they can do, before we start TTC, to check on the condition of the right tube.

I did end up in the ER again today. Seems I've gotten an infection in one of my incisions. Thankfully it was not ascessed so they are treating it with antibiotics. I'm just so ready to get back home and see my doctor and not have to keep seeing these ER docs. We are leaving Saturday morning. It's a 10hr flight but I'm feeling pretty good so hopefully the post surgery pains will stay at a minimum during our trip home.

Hey hun sorry for your loss. I think Christmas sounds about the perfect time to start TTC again. They could always do an HSG to see if the dye travels through the tube and ensure that it is open. More than like though the doc that did the surgery checked on the other tube. If not the HSG would show if it was open. I've heard of a lot of people getting pregnant soon after the dye test also cause it helps open up the tube. Wishing you the best of journeys back home.
Are you by chance a military family? I see that your home is GA but you live in Germany?

Hey hun sorry for your loss. I think Christmas sounds about the perfect time to start TTC again. They could always do an HSG to see if the dye travels through the tube and ensure that it is open. More than like though the doc that did the surgery checked on the other tube. If not the HSG would show if it was open. I've heard of a lot of people getting pregnant soon after the dye test also cause it helps open up the tube. Wishing you the best of journeys back home.
Are you by chance a military family? I see that your home is GA but you live in Germany?

The OB did check the other tube and he said that it, and my uterus, looked fine. I guess I'm just so worried that something may sneak up on us just like this did. I had NO idea about what was going on with my left tube. :nope: And I am sure that I will be an obsessive mess with the next pregnancy up until I see my baby in the right place!

And yes ma'am, we are military! We are currently stationed in Germany. We've been home visiting, in Ga, for the past 6 weeks. It was supposed to be 4 weeks but the ectopic happened the day before we were supposed to fly out. I am very thankful though that it happened while we were at home with our families. The support and love from everyone was probably the best thing for me.

:hi: girl just got in now from shopping i am going Chinese for tea its only a mile down the road love this walking i have lost 5lb with all my walking haha dont no weather to take me clomid 2-6 or 3-7 what do you girls think x x x

Hi ladies,

I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to you all. I'm a one tube girl myself. Just two weeks ago I had my HSG test that confirmed my left tubes are blocked. We've been TTC for over a year now and my OB/GYN has put me on Clomid. I start this next cycle. I should be getting my period next week (of course on my anniversary).

I'm 31 and my husband is 40. I have a step daughter who is 10 in a couple of days. My husband just sent his "sample" yesterday, so I'm anxious to see his results.

I'd love to hear your one tube, clomid, stories. Currently my health insurance does not cover Clomid, but thankfully the generic version is only $9.

I have been doing the OPKs and have found that I cannot read the ones with the lines well. Does anyone have a favorite brand they like to use? One that will state YES, you are ovulating or NO, you aren't duh.

Thanks for your suggestions and advice.
Erin

The OB did check the other tube and he said that it, and my uterus, looked fine. I guess I'm just so worried that something may sneak up on us just like this did. I had NO idea about what was going on with my left tube. :nope: And I am sure that I will be an obsessive mess with the next pregnancy up until I see my baby in the right place!

And yes ma'am, we are military! We are currently stationed in Germany. We've been home visiting, in Ga, for the past 6 weeks. It was supposed to be 4 weeks but the ectopic happened the day before we were supposed to fly out. I am very thankful though that it happened while we were at home with our families. The support and love from everyone was probably the best thing for me.

Having an ectopic def changes your outlook on things that is for sure. Any time you feel a pain you will be scared to death the same thing is happening again. Having had 3 each time the pain felt pretty much the same.

My DH and I were both in the Marines. We actually met in Okinawa Japan. Never got to go to Germany but heard it was nice there. Our last duty station was in Albany GA. We have been out for a while now but def loved being in the military. Glad you were home and had family there for support. :hugs:

Welcome Erin :flower:
I have no idea about clomid but some of the other girls on here have experience with it. The only thing I can advise on really is OPKs. I used a Clearblue Fertility Monitor and that was really good. Tells you exactly when you are fertile digitally so no more squinting at lines!
Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->