One Tubers

Hi ladies,

I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to you all. I'm a one tube girl myself. Just two weeks ago I had my HSG test that confirmed my left tubes are blocked. We've been TTC for over a year now and my OB/GYN has put me on Clomid. I start this next cycle. I should be getting my period next week (of course on my anniversary).

I'm 31 and my husband is 40. I have a step daughter who is 10 in a couple of days. My husband just sent his "sample" yesterday, so I'm anxious to see his results.

I'd love to hear your one tube, clomid, stories. Currently my health insurance does not cover Clomid, but thankfully the generic version is only $9.

I have been doing the OPKs and have found that I cannot read the ones with the lines well. Does anyone have a favorite brand they like to use? One that will state YES, you are ovulating or NO, you aren't duh.

Thanks for your suggestions and advice.
Erin

Welcome Erin sorry for your news :hugs:Did the clomid myself be prepared to be a nut case the higher the dose you are on def an emotional rollercoaster. I liked the First response ones that had the smiley face although they cost more they def were easy to read. Best of Luck hun.

:hi: girls dinner on the go well what a night we had my son came in from playing out had a bath then he ran down stairs to us and said his leg was swelled up and it was hard and hot but he got bit a couple of days ago so took him the out of hour surgery at 11pm hes got a infection in it well afm af is going woopp welcome new ones x x x

Caz

I am so sorry af got you :(

I have no idea on clomid. hope it goes better this month. :hugs: try some am :sex: :sperm: are faster and more adgile in a morning. ;) xx

i no i am going to hun were using preseed with softcups this month to so fx i wont be far behind you hun x x x

Hi ladies :wave:
Just wanted to poke in and see how everyone is! Welcome to the newbies :hugs:

Emw13180 - I personally loved Clearblue Digital OPKs .. they were easy and the smiley was fun to see, although a little pricey x

Caz - sorry af got you :friends: your time must be coming hun x

AFM - sick sick sick :sick: even through being on meds for nausea and vomiting of pregnancy, ms is hitting me in the middle of the night or in the morning.. today I was sick in the morning, but nausea has stuck around all day since! I'm really hoping when 1st tri is ending it takes ms along with it :dohh: I don't do well with making friends with the loo

I have got my next appointment. 14th of Sept, wondering if they are gonna refer me for IVF or give me clomid.

x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm af is going woopp think i will have some sex later i have ordered some opk and preseed for this month well i am just going to do the washing and ironing then chill magpie good luck with the app hun x x x

mommy2be20,

i am feeling sick all the time too. Not actually being sick though. Nearly come close today though. It does get better. :hugs:

Magpies,

Hope your appointment goes well and what ever option you get, i hope its the right one for you. What do you hope will happen? xx

As for me we told our parents last week after the scan. It went well. Except for my oh's dad and my dad :wacko: weird just the dads. We are 31 and 33 and you'd think we were 16 or something the way they reacted. My oh's dad said ' your not are you? your joking!! then went bright red like he was going to explode and then started talking about cycle boots. My dad said to me 'you ought to tell him to get something on it' :shock: this is my dad who had 4 kids under 5.
It upset me a bit. We did not plan this but this little suprise baby is coming and its nothing to do with them.
Thankfully everyone else was happy. My oh's older sister is really excited and so is my mum. :happydance: :flower:
My daughter rebecka wants another baby brother and my step daughter skye wants a baby sister. And she has already chosen isabella. (thats if its spelt like that - and i do not like it lol)
And on sunday zak said mam mam!! :happydance: yipee he said mam mam first. Daddy is still ' aahhh ' :haha:

xx

Couple of pics for you.

A bump pic of zak. Better late than never. I am hoping i do not get this big. Look what he did to me. :wacko:

Come on Zac its not that bad out here there is no cuts for you the Condemns will be gone soon 13.jpg

Then zak himself. This was at gradma's and grandads saturday while me and his daddy went away for the weekend.

Zak Thomson 20.8.2011 at Grandma and Granddad Thomson's for the weekend as his Mam and Dad are a.jpg

kat :hugs:

Awr gorgeous little zak....getting big now!!

4magpies - good luck for ur appointment..

caz - hope that does the trick for you...

AFM- OH is going working in holland for 2 weeks so just me and LO after tomorrow for a bit....at least i'll have a super clean house as he won't be here to make mess!! haha

jess :haha:

they don'y half make a mess do they? mine does but he says not lol.

Can't believe zak is nine months on thursday. Hes not only growing fast but time is flying. xx

I agree Kat, can't believe how fast time is going! Archie is 9 months today :shock: x

hi ladies, new to this thread... I found out I have a blocked tube and we have decided not to do IVF as I have four children from a marriage previous to my current husband.
My youngest is 8 and oldest is going to be 17 but my dh and I want a baby so bad.

I was curious if you ladies could tell me
1) did you have your tube removed?
2) How long did it take you to get pg after you found out about your blocked tube?
3) Did you try Clomid?

thanks so much, I just want to know what the odds are going to be. We have been trying for about four years now actively 2 years with only one success that ended in miscarriage in July 2010 :(

:hi: verna these girls on her will help hun there all really nice good luck x x x

smile4me i had my tube removed as i had an ectopic

i am sure there is a procedure u can go through to un block ur tubes i think its an hsg:shrug:

:hi: girls my opks and preseed come today wooppp just sat her waiting for my son finish in the bathroom so i can get ready hes so slow cleaned all the house think i will take dogs out for a run why the sun is out x x x

Hey everyone, i hope ur all ok.

Sorry i havent been on here 4 ages weve had so much going on lol. I got my scan results and everything is ok with my ovaries so b4 they check 4 endometriosis (bcos my mum has it) they r tryin me on some tablets 4 ibs.

My dogs decided 2 have a fight a week n half ago n now we cant put them back together as 1 keeps going 4 the other, so he had his manhood chopped off yesturday 2 c if thats helps as 2 dogs in 1 house that cant go anywhere near each other is so hard.
It was my birthday on the 16th so me, oh n some friends went camping 4 the weekend it was so good x x

welcome 2 the newbies x

Hello
someone told me to go to this website. Last summer i had a tubal and the docs gave me meds to kill the baby but i was able to keep my somewhat blocked tube. I had surgery for the same tube a yr before hand. I have one good working tube but it has been a yr and i have not concived since my loss. Has anyone had a tubal and finally had a succesful pregnancy. Thanks so much for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->