One Tubers

Hey Hun.thank you so much.
Still feel like I'm dreaming.

Your next. I can't feel it.

XXxx

i hope so but it all depends on what the endocrinologist says on wed

Hey all.
Had my scan. It went great. Cant believe im saying this.

It was wriggling around so much. Wouldnt get in the right place for the NT scan so had to empty my bladder and eat a choco bar.

Everything was great. The measurement was within normal ranges so just gotta wait for my blood results. They moved me forward to 14th Feb, valentines baby.

Here a pic of the cheeky monkey.

XXxx

Congrats hun lovely pic!!! :hugs::happydance:

:hi: girls hope your all have in a good weekend i have been shopping now skint haha ho well got ever think we need going to have a chinese for tea yum yum cant wait x x x

:hi: girls well o pain gone woopp just had Sunday roast it was yum yum chocolate block after well just chill in kat how you doing hun x x x

:hi: girls well o pain gone woopp just had Sunday roast it was yum yum chocolate block after well just chill in kat how you doing hun x x x

Hi there caz,

I am doing good thanks. Had a bit of nausea today :happydance: i'm sure i won't be happy about it in a couple of weeks :haha: Docs tomorrow for results of bloods taken friday. EEEEKKKKK. I got another 3+ on a digi this morning though so it must be still up there.

mmmmm was your roast nice? me and oh just had bacon and eggs. Funny sunday lunch but sunday roast is just too expensive just for the two of us.

Will let you know what doc says tomorrow. :) xx

Good luck kat! :flower:
I had the 3+ on digi at exactly 5w and it took no time at all to come up. I think you've got yourself another bean in the right spot hun xx

Good luck kat! :flower:
I had the 3+ on digi at exactly 5w and it took no time at all to come up. I think you've got yourself another bean in the right spot hun xx

I got it at exactly 5 weeks after my lmp as well. :happydance:

Well my bloods on friday were at 2205. :) Doctor has not booked a scan as he does not think there is a need. He has referred me to midwife so the ball is rolling now.

I have finally added a ticker. :)

Its my birthday today but no drinking for me. :( this is my 3rd birthday in a row that i have been pregnant. august 09 - ectopic, august 10 - zak and now. Don't plan this well do i.

And it shows i am a very fertile mertile with only one tube.

Hope everyone else is feeling fine. xx

:hi: girls think i am 1 dpo today woopp ff hasn't put it in yet probuly will tomoz well chill in with the oh why my son has gone town shopping with my mum woopp kat love the numbers hun woopp for the ticker x x x

Good luck caz. Hope you have caught that egg. Chart looks good and lots of :sex: on there. :) xx

Good luck caz! Hope you got that eggy :spermy: and your TWW goes by quick! xx

Kat, that's so great that your doc doesn't even feel the need to do a scan :happydance: I was trying to figure out how far gone you were yesterday, so love the ticker!!! And happy birthday :flower: enjoy your day xx

AFM- not much new, still feel very much preg, ms caught me this morning :sick: I've been prescribed 4x a day pills by my doc for my ms.. but now and again I'll still get sick, but it's ok, it just reminds me everything's still developing in there

Kat - happy birthday and fantastic news on them numbers!

Caz - got my fx for you hun!

AFM - got horrible period pains atm, not missed them at all! Lol. Off to the doctors this morning for Conors 2nd lot of injections.
Had little man weighed yesterday and my little chubba weighs 14lb 9oz! Xx

:hi: girls well ff hasn't put my cross hairs yet think it might do tom-oz well got really really bad sore boobs i feel like crying with them to all the girls who has rioting near them keep safe girls x x x

:hugs: caz. Hope your feeling better about your boobs. Do they always hurt at this time of the month?

I had a great birthday. Thanks for all your birthday wishes. It was quiet and i did not do anything special but some years its just another day :)

As for me i had an gyne follow up appointment today and i went. Told them i was expecting and they were not happy that the doctor did not want to scan. I did explain about my bloods and i have not had any bleeding but they still insisted a scan to be 100% sure its not ectopic. So i have a scan at 9.30 in the morning. I will only be 6 weeks and i did ovulate late so i am not sure they will see anything but i see how it goes. Will let you all know how i get on. :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->