One Tubers

rufusgaskill -

hi, sorry for your loss :hugs: I had an ectopic last year and had my right tube removed, i got pregnant 6 weeks later and gave birth to my little boy 3 months ago...
Theres lots of lovely ladies here with success stories
fingers crossed for that :bfp: for you soon xxx

hi ladies, new to this thread... I found out I have a blocked tube and we have decided not to do IVF as I have four children from a marriage previous to my current husband.
My youngest is 8 and oldest is going to be 17 but my dh and I want a baby so bad.

I was curious if you ladies could tell me
1) did you have your tube removed?
2) How long did it take you to get pg after you found out about your blocked tube?
3) Did you try Clomid?

thanks so much, I just want to know what the odds are going to be. We have been trying for about four years now actively 2 years with only one success that ended in miscarriage in July 2010 :(

Hey hun had both of mine removed due to ectopics. If one is still open then you def have a shot. I think clomid would def give you better odds. As you can see from my pic we decided to adopt instead of going for IVF. Best of Luck hun.

Hello
someone told me to go to this website. Last summer i had a tubal and the docs gave me meds to kill the baby but i was able to keep my somewhat blocked tube. I had surgery for the same tube a yr before hand. I have one good working tube but it has been a yr and i have not concived since my loss. Has anyone had a tubal and finally had a succesful pregnancy. Thanks so much for reading.

Welcome hun there are def lots of success stories on here. Best of Luck to you.

Hello
someone told me to go to this website. Last summer i had a tubal and the docs gave me meds to kill the baby but i was able to keep my somewhat blocked tube. I had surgery for the same tube a yr before hand. I have one good working tube but it has been a yr and i have not concived since my loss. Has anyone had a tubal and finally had a succesful pregnancy. Thanks so much for reading.

Welcome :wave: I had my tube removed due to my ectopic back in March of 2010... as you can see, I'm now pregnant and everything is going perfectly! It's more than possible to have a successful uterine pregnancy with one tube :hugs: x

Hello

Hi hun,

I had my tube removed april 09 and i am pregnant for the 3rd time since. The 1st i had to have the shot to kill the pregnancy as they knew it was failing but did not know where, then i had my lovely little boy 9 months ago and pregnant again. This beanie is in the right place.
It will happen and you do have a shot. :) xx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been getting o pain already hope i am o early woopp welcome newbies i had a ectopic 2003 i have had 6 losses still trying for a sticky bean x x x

Hey ladies! Welcome newbies :) Well, I did my first Lupron injection this morning for my mini IVF. It was icky and not fun at all, but if other women have made it through alive, then so can I :thumbup:

Hey ladies! Welcome newbies :) Well, I did my first Lupron injection this morning for my mini IVF. It was icky and not fun at all, but if other women have made it through alive, then so can I :thumbup:

Good for you for being brave. I am sure it will get easier. I do hope this works for you :)

Caz,

Great news on early o pain. Have you done a opk? And try some am :sex: :thumbup:

xx

As for me my 1st midwife sign up was today. She came to see us. She is different to zaks midwife and i really liked her. But this one seems nice too. She said i am high risk and i will have to be followed by consultant due to retained placenta and loosing so much blood with zak. But i am ok with that. I know the purfect birth can't happen. After two rough ones, i have come to terms with this. :) xx

:hi: girls well my opk is getting there think its a early o hers a pic sorry its a bit blurry cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0247.jpg
    Photo-0247.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
:hi: girls opks are getting a bit darker i think i next couple of days weather her crap rain rain rain x x x

2nd injection went SO much better. I iced my belly for a few minutes before hand and then took some advice and stuck the needle in hard instead of gentle like I did before. I honestly didn't feel it! It was great! :happydance:

Caz, FX'd for this one!!!

hpy glad the injections are going smooth hun fx for this month x x x

hpyns.... Glad the injections are getting a little more bearable for you!!

Caz.... Fingers and toes crossed for you this month!!

Hope all the other ladies are well :hugs:

AFM... Been doing some more wedding planning... eeek... 1 year and 2 days to go... :happydance:
OH is working away in Holland at the moment so me and LO have been busy making lots of mess..toys everrrryyyywhere!!!
Booked my wedding photographer yesterday, wooooo...Got so much to sort out still!!

Hello fellow one tubers...

i know I havent been on for absolute ages but I just wanted to add another success story to this thread and let you know my twin boys arrived on 21st July 2011 - a little late to update but things have been hectic and I've also had an infection from my c section which has made things extra difficult.

I chose an elective c section in the end at 37 weeks exactly and Callum James and Finlay Aaron were born at 11.51am and 11.52am on thursday 21st July after an uncomplicated c section. Callum weighed 7lb 5oz and Finlay was 4lb 12oz - a bit of a shock as our scans had showed them around the same weights throughout the pregnancy and they predicted they'd be born each around 7.5lbs...

Obviously with finlay being a low birth weight, he was monitored very closely every couple of hours in the hospital for his blood sugars, but was feeding well and we were allowed to go home on the Saturday afternoon after 2 nights stay.

Both boys are now approaching their 6th week and I am amazed at how time flies. At 4 weeks old they had already put on the lbs... Callum was 9lb 4oz and Finlay 6lb 8oz and they will be weighed again just before 7 weeks at their 6 week check, but already I can feel they are alot heavier.

Being a twin mum is tough... like the days I'm home alone and both want feeding at the same time... but we are getting some help from our parents which helps us to get some sleep to recharge after the many nights we've been awake. I guess the early days will always be difficult, but I love my boys and wouldnt be without them.

All the pain and agony of the three previous losses, has now been taken away by my beautiful boys... When nothing seems to be working and all goes wrong keep going, you will get there in the end. A year and two months after my ectopic and losing my right tube my boys are here and I wouldnt change a thing!!

Stay positive and believe in fate - everything happens for a reason xxxx

Here's a couple of snaps when they were 2 days old x

Attachments

• Brothers.jpg
    Brothers.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Callum Lucy.jpg
    Callum Lucy.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Finlay & Callum.jpg
    Finlay & Callum.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Lucy Finlay.jpg
    Lucy Finlay.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
Hello

Hi hun,

I had my tube removed april 09 and i am pregnant for the 3rd time since. The 1st i had to have the shot to kill the pregnancy as they knew it was failing but did not know where, then i had my lovely little boy 9 months ago and pregnant again. This beanie is in the right place.
It will happen and you do have a shot. :) xx

Wow well done Kat, didn't realise u were pregnant again - Congrats my lovely!!!! Do u know what you're having this time?

Cupcake :hugs: hello stranger! I'm so pleased for you, they're gorgeous! Xxx

HI cupcake :hi:

Your boys are so beautiful. :cloud9: I bet all the hard work is worth it. Glad you and the boys are both doing well.

I am only 8 weeks so i do not know what i am having yet. I would like another boy so zak has a little brother to grow up with but i have a funny feeling its a girl. But my feelings have been crap with this sort of thing. I was sure becka was a boy till 20 weeks and i had no clue at all with zak.

Hyps,

Great plan with the shots. Ice and stab!! :) hehe. Bet you do not dred them now.

Jess,

wow a wedding to plan. Bet this year will fly so its good to get things booked. :) Don't worry about the mess. My house is the same. :wacko:

Caz,

i think it will be next couple of days. How is opk today?

I am fixed for you and hyps this month :babydust: xx

Cupcake, so glad you popped in to update! Congratulations! Your boys are beautiful :cloud9: Don't be a stranger (if you get any free time :haha:) x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm chill chill today gutted the house dinner on opks getting darker woopp couple more days cupcakes aw so lovely your boys long time no see glad you came back and showed us kat i will post my opk in a bit x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->