One Tubers

Hpyns - glad to hear you've found a method that's bearable! Good luck hun :thumbup: x

Caz - your OPK was getting dark, can't be much longer now.. fx this is gonna be your month! :spermy: x

Jess - have fun and enjoy planning your wedding :D x

Cupcake - your boys are absolutely gorgeous!! You must be SO proud :flower:

Kat - yay for being past 8 weeks now :) I noticed it starts going by faster after 8! How are you feeling? Are you dealing with ms at all?

AFM - feeling good the past few days, got out with friends the other day and was so nice. Been having some sharp pains in my cervix area, probably nothing but stretching though. I go meet my midwife tomorrow :) Been using my doppler daily and bubba's HB is at 166bpm, has to be the best sound of life :cloud9: Oh and pregnancy brain hit me tonight, I locked my keys in my truck!! :dohh: I cried like a crazy woman x

Hi all. Long time no see.

Just popping in to say Congratulations Cupcake on the birth of your beautiful boys :happydance: they are just gorgeous.

katstar congratulations on your new pregnancy.

And congrats to everyone else who is expecting or recently had bubs (I haven't read back through since I was last on here.

I'm keeping everything crossed for everyone else yet to get their sticky BFP.

Nothing to report. My beautiful little girl will be 5months old tomorrow. How quick those months have gone for me.

:hi: girls well got really bad acid today weather crap again so chill chill chill it is for me my cousin got took in to hospital last night shes in labour she only 30 weeks so they are trying to stop it but they cant she said her cervix is closed dont no what is going to happen hope she doesn't have her yet x x x

Caz... Hope your cousins LO hangs on a little longer!

AFM.... First day on my diet today...and been gym too.... i give it less than a week before i give in to chocolate!!

Hello ladies - long time no chat! I manage to keep up to date via the email updates but have not been on to say hi for ages. I was going to day I have not had the time but thats a terrible excuse considering cupcake has her hands full and has still managed to update us all!

Cupcake - congratulations on your boys, they are just gorgeous. Amazing to think we had our ectopics just a couple of weeks apart and now you have two bouncing boys x

Kat - congratulations on your new pregnancy, wonderful news that bubs made it to the right place again can't wait to see some scan photos.

Kimmy, Olivia, Jessica - your little ones are getting so big now and I love the photos of them too x

Puppymom - hows your little man - not so little now I suspect?

As for everyone else congratulations on the BFPS since I last caught up with you all and good luck to those still trying (and doing injections Hypns you are very brave!) xxx

AFM - doing well at 33 weeks feeling a bit sore in the lower back and hips and getting a bit bored of seeing the inside of my bathroom - seem to spend half my life having a wee (sorry TMI!) Baby measuring a bit small at the moment, midwife has no idea which way up baby is and I had a low lying placenta at my 20 week scan which means that I have another scan at 34 weeks to check everything out and make sure we can continue with our plan to birth at the midwife led unit. Birthing classes start in a week which I suspect will make it all seem much more real!

Love to all one tubers xxx

Cupcake- Congrats hun. Your little men are so georgeous.

Olivia- where has the time gone 5 months already

milosmum- Wohoo yay for 33 weeks. Can believe it not much longer to go.

Hello and good luck to everyone else. AFM my little man is getting way to big. We are doing his pictures again next weekend for his 9 months I'll be sure and post. He got his first tooth and I think is getting another one. I just want him to stay little forever so I can squeeze and love on him.

Morning girlies,

Hi milosmum. wow 33 weeks. thats flying by. BUt yet again so is this pregnancy. :shock: i hope you get the birth you want. :hugs: do you know what your having? You may have said but i can not remember.

Mummy2be20,

ms was shocking yesterday. Not actually been sick. just feel sick all the time. I was on the bus on the way to my mums and i needed fresh air and to get off :sick: but it was a bank holiday and a sunday service so i stayed green all the way or we would have had to wait a whole hour for the next bus.

Amy,

Wow he is growing fast but still cuddly i bet. I bet he is loving his mummy loads. I love this stage. Zak cuddling me loads and saying arrr.

Olivia,

Wow 5 months. The only little girl on our thread is 5 months old. :)

As for us we are looking for a 7 seater car. Its needed now but being short on cash, its prooving difficuilt. We only have a budget of £1600 so its gonna have to be oldish.

We could do with getting it before we go away on the 12th september because the car we have eats fuel.

xxx

I hope ur all well?

Congratulations cupcake ur boys are gorgeous
Milosmum i hope u get the birth u want x x

Hi tasha,

Hows you? You symptom spotting this cycle? xx

I'm not bad thanks kat how r u? No we have had a month of this month cos we have had loads going on. 1 thing i have noticed tho is my boobs are mega sore and have been since my last period n yesturday and the day b4 i have had pinky/brown cm which i dont get untill af. I did have a smear last week so i was wondering if it could b from (that sorry tmi) x

:hi: girls well opks a bit darker today woopp i will just keep having sex ever day ha they have maneged to slow my cousins labour down now hope she doesn't have her for another couple of weeks x x x

Hi ladies!! Newbie here!
Think I just got a BFP in my first try since ectopic. Praying it's a sticky bean that sticks in the right place!
Look forward to chatting with you all. :)

geegees :hugs: glad to see you came over!!

The ladies over here are a lovely bunch!!

Caz... How's the opks? Hope you been having lots of sex to catch that egg!
Glad they've managed to stop your cousins labour, is she staying in hosp or they let her go home?

Welcom geegee good luck let us know how things go.

Good Luck Caz!!!

Thanks everyone. :) line a but lighter this morning, so not holding too much hope!

Geegees - you're only veeerrrry early on though so bound to be a faint one! Fx it gets darker, you still using ic's or you tried a frer? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->