One Tubers

:hi: girls well just been round the field with the dogs cleaned all the yard just going have some lunch my cousin is out of hospital now she has to bed rest now because walking is staring the labour off but she reckons that she will start again in the next couple of days the hospital have told her any pain or ewt straight in because the labour will be fast well dont no when i am going to o opk are still the same x x x x

geegee,

Welcome. Please do not worry about hpt's getting lighter. You should not go by them to see if the pregnancy is progressing. We've all done it and it just causes so much worry. You are still very early on and to get a bfp this early is a good sign. ;)

Caz,

glad they managed to stop your cousins labour. Hope she can hang in there a little longer.
Are you doing your opk's at the same time. Prob a daft question.

As for me i felt bloody great yesterday. Was not tired and only felt sick a little. Then this morning 'BANG' i can not get rid of the nausea at all. Not even after eating :sick: blahh!!! and yuk!!!

xxx

:hi: hope your all well welcome newbies well i am still waiting to o want it to hurry up cant wait for school monday woopp weather is lovely today think we will go for a walk with the dogs aw kat hope the nausea's goes hun its terrible in it x x x

girls i am ovulating woopp really dark opk hers a pic x x x

Attachments

• Untitled 8.jpg
    Untitled 8.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
Geegee - good luck!! Don't worry too much about lines not getting darker, I stressed over the same :dohh: a line truly is a line! xx

Kat - you're almost at 9 weeks!!! So sorry that you're sicky today, I get like that too.. a couple days I'll feel fantastic.. then bam! Next day I feel like death :hugs: I love my good days! x

Caz - good luck hun! Go catch that eggy :spermy: x

Good luck Caz!!
Sorry you've been hit with the nausea stick Kat, hope it goes away soon.
AFM: yucky ferocious headache all day and crazy bad side effects from IVF meds. It'll all be behind me in a month though!! I can't wait to take my test after all is said and done!! Sept. 30th can't come fast enough.

Caz,

Them opk's look great :thumbup: Come on eggy!! were all routing for you. :)

Mommy2be20,

have a good day today even though i could not eat my dinner. Thankfully its good and sunny. Me and zak are going for a walk before the girls come later and all hell breaks loose :haha: :cloud9:

Hpyns,

Sorry your not well. Wow 30th sept. Not long at all. :dust: xx

Hello everyone i hope u are all well?
Thank go its the weekend am so tired i can hardly keep my eyes open lol i also feel like the witch is on her way x x

in pain with this ovulation hope a nice big fat egg x x x

:hi: girls not stopped all day just done a opk its darker than the control line hers a pic wooppp 1dpo tomorrow x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0272.jpg
    Photo-0272.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
Good luck caz. How is everybody?
Afm the witch got me last night am getting fed up of seeing her ugly face! X

aw tasha so sorry hun are you taking prenatal try some fresh royal jelly its good for the eggs and your immune system it make them strong x x x

Sorry AF got you Tasha :( Here's to a healthy fresh start on a new cycle :thumbup:

I'm getting along alright. DH has been amazing dealing with me being a bit loopy. I'm off BCP and will be going to a lower dose of Lupron injections tomorrow. u/s on the 7th to see how many follicles I'm going to start off with.

Caz - fantastic line! Soo dark :happydance:

Tasha - sorry witch got you hun :friends: fx'd for this cycle.. all of the frustration of month after month af's disappears when there's a bean on board! x

Hpyns - good luck with your scan! xx

wow caz. that opk is amazing. never seen one that dark. whoop whoop.

sorry af got you tash. xxx

read this ladies about my sister

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...et-worse-news-then-have-bump-buddy-whoop.html

aw wow thats amazing congrats to ur sister she must be in total shock,had she not missed any periods?

Wow that is amazing! Congrats to your sister, so glad all is ok :D
Good luck Caz, that OPK is a blinder!
Sorry AF got you tash, good luck for this cycle :hugs:
Good luck for your scan hpyns x

:hi: girls i feel like i havent been on for ages well stupid internet sorted again now my son was back at school today hight school he really loved it he looks all grown up in his uniform well afm my opk are really strong and have been for 3 days hers a pic of them dont no whats going on x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0283.jpg
    Photo-0283.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
Hmm, that's strange Caz? Wonder what's going on in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->