One Tubers

Kat what an amazing story!!! Glad that your sister came out with such great news, and now you're going to have so much fun being bumpies together!

Caz I hope that you catch that egg this time and that the dark opks mean you're extra fertile :thumbup:

:hi: girls hope your all well chilling well done another opk and very dark again think i am going to get a hpt tomoz and test and see what happens never get more than 2 good dark ones and i have 4 x x x

Hey everyone, i'm really pleased everything has turned out good 4 ur sister kat.
Caz i take pregnacare but i have started taking soy and vitamin b n complex now x

:hi: girls hope your all well chilling well done another opk and very dark again think i am going to get a hpt tomoz and test and see what happens never get more than 2 good dark ones and i have 4 x x x

I was gonna suggest the same thing caz. Hows your cm? xx

Caz - good luck with the hpt!!! Wouldn't that be a shocker :dance: The darkest OPKs I ever got were after my pos hpt, I couldn't believe how dark my test line was!

Welcome Kytti, sorry for your loss :hugs:
There are lots of success stories on this thread so please don't lose hope. My first pregnancy was ectopic and I lost my left tube. 6 months later I was pregnant again, terrified and ecstatic all at the same time! They monitored my Hcg levels to check they were doubling correctly and I had an early scan at 6 weeks to check bean was in the right place. He was! He's now almost 10 months old :D Good luck hun x

New here. Had my right tube removed Saturday night due to an ectopic. I'm scared to death and very sore still. I wanted so badly for my DD to have a sibling. Can someone please give me hope because I'm in a major depression. My doctor said my other tube looked good but I just feel like if it ever happens again it will be ectopic. Please help. I'm falling apart.

Hi kytti,

welcome here.

I remember your troubles in first tri. I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: :hugs:

I have also had my right tube removed and at the time i felt useless and felt it was stupid body's fault. I also wanted a sibling for my dd. She was 6 at the time. I had so much doubt too about conceiving again. The doctor also told me my left tube looked good but yes you still doubt it.

This seems all a distant memory now. Even the depression i felt afterwards seems sereal. You will be fine hun. Some ectopics are not explained. Could even have been a hormone imbalance that can not be detected. I think mine was down to this.

But now i have a lovely 9 month old and i am nearly 10 weeks pregnant again and they both made it to the right spot through my left tube. I only had my ectopic in april 09 so it can happen. Lots of ladies on here have been succesful and yes its scary but for now just heal and emotionally get over the shock. You will still start to feel positive soon, i promise.

Take care hun. I am here along with everyone else to help you through this. xxx

Let us know you get on caz. My opk was very very dark when i was pregnant with zak. xxx

:hi: girls going for my roots done today woopp well done another opk what do you girls think is it going lighter are is it the same looking at it my self just look a touch lighter hers a pic cant take a proper pic my cam is crap x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0287.jpg
    Photo-0287.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1
I have never known opks stay dark like that,i don't think its getting any lighter

it does not look any lighter to me caz. very strange hun. xx get your oh to pee on one to make sure they work lol. :haha: xx

Hey Ladies hope everyone is ok!!

Caz - wow!! Thats some dark opks!! Did OH test too? lol

New here. Had my right tube removed Saturday night due to an ectopic. I'm scared to death and very sore still. I wanted so badly for my DD to have a sibling. Can someone please give me hope because I'm in a major depression. My doctor said my other tube looked good but I just feel like if it ever happens again it will be ectopic. Please help. I'm falling apart.

Sorry for your loss hun :friends: I too lost my right tube. Can't even explain the feelings and thoughts that poured into my head, a lot of blame and guilt towards myself, doctors, whoever. Throughout my journey of TTC, I was a complete and udder wreck to say the least.. so many "what if"s it's not even funny. AND after I lost my tube, I had pelvic inflammatory disease which left my one and only tube in god knows what condition... but here I am, almost at 12wks along, with a complete miracle growing like a weed in the right spot! TTC with one tube is terrifying, stressful and emotional, but it's SO worth it in the end :hugs: xxx

Caz - they don't look to be lightening up any to me either :dohh: I hope you get to the bottom of this! x

AFM- I have an early night tonight .. my NT scan is at 9am tomorrow :happydance: I am beyond excited and think this will feel all that more real when I see bubs looking more like a proper baby!! I best come home with pictures or they'll feel the wrath of a hormonal pregnant woman!! :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->