One Tubers

Mommy2b... Hope you have a lovely san and get some nice piccies!!

Kytti - IMO they can never be sure about anything, I was told I only had 10% chance oc concieving yet 6 weeks after losing my right tube I was pregnant with my little boy.
Even if they say the outside of your remaining tube doesn't look great it could be perfect inside still! In regards to trying again its up to you and when you feel ready to do it, but personally I think I'd wait until after christmas, new year, fresh start and I'd hate to be worrying or working myself up over christmas, have a nice break and time for yourself and then start trying again. :hugs:
I hope whenever you try, you get that sticky bean hun xx

:hi: girls hope your all well afm still getting darkish opks not a clue still not been the chemist yet for a hpt not had time probuly pick one up tomorrow when i go up that end x x x

mommy2be20 good luck with your scan today. Mine is on the 28th. i'm gonna ask for nub shots :haha:

kytti,

the doctors never know 100% about anything with ectopics as they are all different.
I would advise to wait till after xmas hun. the shot you had will have lowered your folic acid levels and you need to build these up again before trying. It is worrying and scary but its worth it when you see that bean in the right spot.

caz i think you should defo test. did your oh try a opk. lol xx

ho no i forgot just said to him now not to have a drink for 2 hours x x x

hey how r u all?

I hope u get 2 the bottom of this caz

mommy2be20 gl with ur scan and i hope u get some lovely pics

ktti so sorry 4 ur loss were all here 4 u x x

Here he/she is!!!! :cloud9: I don't see a nub on any of the pictures I got :nope: but I think I seen it on the screen at scan.... think I might be on team :pink: ! What a wonderful experience though, a young girl was being trained, so I got to watch extra long after the test was already finished! NT came back at 1.3mm, pleased with that I think xx

Attachments

• 11w4d2.jpg
    11w4d2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
:haha: caz - has he done it. i bet he looked at you weird.

Jessica (ooopppss can i call you that?) that scan picture is bloody great. A good one that. Oh i have heard of ppl being trained and them getting extra time. I hope i do too. I think its a girl. I think i see a nub that points down and the skull is soft and nicley rounded. :pink:

Kytti,

yes the worry of loosing your other tube is overwelming and sadly there are lovely ladies on here that it has happened to. :( But it also may not happen to you. He said your tube looked good so thats a positive sign. I hope you are recoving well. :hugs: xxx

no hun didnt have time i will get a pound hpt tomoz when i go the chemist x x x

hi just thought id say hello.. im new to this forum .. i found out i was expecting last friday sept 2nd.. i am currently 5 weeks 6 days. i had a ectopic 4 years ago 17th sept 2007 lost my right tube.. :( so im really nervous at the moment and hoping little one is in the right place.. im booked in for a scan on monday so keeping everything crossed for good news:thumbup:x

Jessica (ooopppss can i call you that?) that scan picture is bloody great. A good one that. Oh i have heard of ppl being trained and them getting extra time. I hope i do too. I think its a girl. I think i see a nub that points down and the skull is soft and nicley rounded. :pink:

That's totally ok, hopefully the other Jessica and I don't get confused :haha: I hope you get a trainee too, I'm SO glad I did cause every second counts when you don't get many scans once ectopic is ruled out! I swore I would be :blue: because we didn't BD til pos OPK :shrug: I think this thread is due for another anyways! Maybe you'll be another :pink: too :winkwink: Not long til we start finding out!!! xx

hi just thought id say hello.. im new to this forum .. i found out i was expecting last friday sept 2nd.. i am currently 5 weeks 6 days. i had a ectopic 4 years ago 17th sept 2007 lost my right tube.. :( so im really nervous at the moment and hoping little one is in the right place.. im booked in for a scan on monday so keeping everything crossed for good news:thumbup:x

Welcome :wave: congratulations on your :bfp: and good luck all in one! :flower: Will be thinking of you for Monday and hoping for your sticky beany in the right place xx

And excuse my ignorance... I've noticed a majority of us have lost our right tubes! I wonder if there's any science behind this :wacko: Anyone else noticed and wondered this before?

I have noticed a lot of right tubes.however mine was left

That's totally ok, hopefully the other Jessica and I don't get confused :haha: I hope you get a trainee too, I'm SO glad I did cause every second counts when you don't get many scans once ectopic is ruled out! I swore I would be :blue: because we didn't BD til pos OPK :shrug: I think this thread is due for another anyways! Maybe you'll be another :pink: too :winkwink: Not long til we start finding out!!! xx

I did get confused at first.... :dohh:

Then i realised i wasn't pregnant so must be someone else!! haha

The baby brain never left me!!

I'm a lefty loss as well. Though if a sperm were to have somehow managed to sneak up my right tube I believe it would have been that one to go anyway. I've half a mind to try to prevent getting PG when I OV on my right because my tube is most likely at least partially blocked. But hopefully I don't have to think about that for at least a year!! I started my Gonal-F injections today for IVF, so my little follicles should be off to the races :happydance: Just a week left till we fly out to the FC!! It's getting exciting! And I hope soon that I too will be another one tuber success story (albeit with a little extra help along the way :winkwink:).

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well done another opk and a hpt nothing on the hpt so dont no what to think hers a pic of them x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0288.jpg
    Photo-0288.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo-0290.jpg
    Photo-0290.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Lovely scan pic mommy2be20, i may sound thick but what is a nub? X

Good luck 4 ur scan and welcome Emma. X

I am also a lefty loss x x

oh rite, i didn't think they could c till 20wks x x

Users who are viewing this thread