One Tubers

:hi: girls happy friday woopp well done another opk and a hpt nothing on the hpt so dont no what to think hers a pic of them x x x

i cant believe how dark these tests are staying,sorry but i have no idea why:shrug:

i no i dont my oh has done one and hes is white hes a pic of it only thing i have been taking this month is fresh royal jelly dont no if that interferes are what i dont think it does tho x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0292.jpg
    Photo-0292.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
Lovely scan pic mommy2be20, i may sound thick but what is a nub? X

Don't worry lol, I just learned of the "nub theory" the morning of my scan. Around this time when baby's gender is starting to show, their parts look identical, both look male :wacko: But there's a theory that the "angle of the dangle" gives away male or female! Not sure why it's called a "nub" exactly lol, but it refers to the genitals

Jessica not pregnant - baby brain never left :haha: that made me roll on the floor with laughter :)

Pregnant Jessica - we both might have little girls. I do not mind as i have one of both anyway. I would zak to have a brother though as becka has skye. :)

emma - congrats and welcome. Have you had bloods taken? if so whats your hcg levels? Will be thinking of you monday so please let us know how you get on.

Caz - now you have them lined up like that cd20 was getting lighter and then they started getting dark again. Both ovaries may pop an eggy out. But yes baffled by the opk's your doing. They are working cause your oh's gave the correct result.

well as for me we found a 7 seat car whoop whoop. Will be using this on holiday on monday. Were off to great yarmouth for five days. Can't wait. we did the sun holiday deal. £9.50 each. bargain indeed. I may not be around next week due to my phone not being able to connect but i can browse. :)

xxx

:hi: girls i weighed 13 stone now with all the walking i am doing i have lost a stone wooppp now 12 woopp need to lose some more need get to 10 stone hope your weekend is going good kat enjoy your hols hun x x x

Kat - glad to hear you found a bigger car :) enjoy your holidays hun! x

Caz - way to go on the weight loss, good for you!! :hugs: x

Hello Everyone!!! I am new to the "one tubers" thread. who ever's great idea to start this thread...way to go!

yesterday I had my first HSG and it came back with my right side blocked. on my 3rd cycle of clomid this month, so I am hoping for at least some luck with the left side.

but I just wanted to pop in and say HI!!! :)

:hi: girls dinner on the go beef todat yum yum i am starving weather her is dull x x x PLEASE KEEP THIS TRUCK MOVING AND SHOW OUR SUPPORT!!!
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▌ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▌
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ 9/11 VICTIMS & THEIR FAMILIES ░░ ♥░ ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ ░░ WE WILL NEVER FORGET ░░░ ░ ♥░ ░▐
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▌ █ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌
▀ (@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@)(@) ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ (@) ▀ ▘
TO ALL WHO LOST LOVED ONES AND TO THE HERO'S

Please keep this truck moving and show our support!!!
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ 9/11 victims & their families ░░ ░ ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ ░░ we will never forget ░░░ ░ ░ ░▐
to all who lost loved ones and to the hero's

Please keep this truck moving and show our support!!!
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ 9/11 victims & their families ░░ ░ ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ ░░ we will never forget ░░░ ░ ░ ░▐
to all who lost loved ones and to the hero's[/QUOTE]

XXxx

PLEASE KEEP THIS TRUCK MOVING AND SHOW OUR SUPPORT!!!
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ 9/11 VICTIMS & THEIR FAMILIES ░░ ░ ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ ░░ WE WILL NEVER FORGET ░░░ ░ ░ ░▐

Great idea Caz!!! xx

PLEASE KEEP THIS TRUCK MOVING AND SHOW OUR SUPPORT!!!
─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ 9/11 VICTIMS & THEIR FAMILIES ░░ ░ ░▐
▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ░ ░░ WE WILL NEVER FORGET ░░░ ░ ░ ░▐

sorry i'm a little late:blush:

I would keep the truck moving but i'm on my phone and i cant do it. X

Hello and welcome Nicky x

Hey how is everyone. Have a good holiday Kat x x

:hi: girls well went back the gym today walked there done my work out and walked back really enjoyed it felt like i have never been away ha 7 dpo x x x

hey ladies...
my little one is in my womb!!! woohoo im so relieved which im sure you can imagine... :O) i thought i was 6 weeks 3 days they put me back to 5 weeks 6 days but saw a lovely heartbeat which i wasnt expecting at all so that just made me even more joyas!! they did say i have a cyst on my left ovary but it was nothing to worry about and that could of been the niggles ive been getting on that side. i just cant tell you how happy i am this eve... cant stop looking at my two lovely scan pics of our cashew nut as other half keeps calling him/her..lol :happydance: xxx

Great news Emma!! I also had a cyst on my ovary in early pregnancy (corpus luteum) It had gone by my 12 week scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->