One Tubers

Welocome emma great news hun.

Welcome Nicky.

Hope everyone is well.

Hey girls, not been about in a while.

Next FS tomorrow, also 4 months to the day of my ectopic.

See what they want to do next.

Hoping for IVF referral.

xxx

:hi: girls been the gym again 2 days off now back friday woopp just took the dogs round the field that bloody wind nearly blew us off are feet haha 8dpo good luck with the app magpie x x x

New to BnB and am hoping you dont mind if I join this group. I am scheduled to have my R tube removed tomorrow (my first ever surgery) and doctor is going to check out L while she is there. I am scared but I am hoping we will have more concrete info on why my husband and I have not conceived yet. Almost full 12 months of trying & nothing :(

I am going to read all 445 pages of this post to keep my mind off of the surgery and hoping to see lots of good news as I read :)

I'm a one tuber. I'm late joining the thread, but I look forward to sharing this journey with you ladies.

Good luck, x :dust:

Hey ladies! u/s today showed 7 large follicles and 6 smaller ones :happydance: FS said it looks good but they want to watch me closely to make sure they don't get too big too fast because I have to fly out of state to get to the FC and that's not scheduled till the 16th!! So I have another u/s early tomorrow to check again. It's not the end of the world, I'm just tired and grumpy and bloated and don't want to wake up early :( :dohh:

:hi: girls weather crap winter is defo coming in today chill chill chill for me after i have done a load of washing 9dpo hyp fx hun woopp x x x

New to BnB and am hoping you dont mind if I join this group. I am scheduled to have my R tube removed tomorrow (my first ever surgery) and doctor is going to check out L while she is there. I am scared but I am hoping we will have more concrete info on why my husband and I have not conceived yet. Almost full 12 months of trying & nothing :(

I am going to read all 445 pages of this post to keep my mind off of the surgery and hoping to see lots of good news as I read :)

Welcome hun best of luck tomorrow/ well today now Hope the other tube looks good.

Flying out the the FC tomorrow morning!!! I can't wait. About 8 large follicles yesterday so they're thinking trigger shot tomorrow and egg retrieval on the 18th!!! Wohoo!!! :happydance:

Welcome to the newbies :wave: x

Caz - how are you doing? When are you due to test?! :) x

Hpyns - good luck with your egg retrieval, sounds like you have some really ready to go!! x

AFM - almost 2nd tri.. wow! Not sure where the time has gone. Went to have my eyes checked today, I need glasses just since being pregnant :dohh: another joy of bringing my miracle into this world! All worth it x

got my letter to go see my surgeon,hopefully i wont have to wait to long b4 i can start ttc again soon:happydance:

:hi: girls happy friday woopp going chinese for tea tonight yum yum yum starving now think my son will be sleeping his nan and grandads give me and his dad a break 4life goodluck hun testing sunday morning girls i am 11dpo x x x

Mama - good luck at your appt with your surgeon hun! :)

Caz - good luck with testing!! Hope all those pos OPKs have lead you to your BFP! :dust:

:hi: girls :af: got me this morning on to my last clomid now fx this month i hope x x x

HI girls,

I am back and i have holiday blues :( i want to go back so bad.

The holiday camp was lovely and we had a new caravan with central heating. Whoop whoop. We had a lovely trip on a day boat on the norfolk broads and i love this place. Its so peaceful.

Great news on the scan emma. :)

Welcome newbies :) :hi:

Good luck with the retreival hypns. what a weird cycle you just had but yes good luck this month. :)

xx

Caz i am so sorry af got you. :(

Caz - so sorry af got you again hun :hugs: what a coward she is! x

Kat - welcome back! Glad you had a good holiday :) and you're on to 11w now!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe