One Tubers

A little holiday snap. Becka and Zak on the boat in the broads. They were looking over the back at the birds, swans and ducks. :) :cloud9:

15092011913.jpg

:hi: girls well on to the last clomid if this month doesn't turn out then i will be doing egg sharing with ivf so it will be a lot cheaper for us we will get there tbh i think my body needs a good rest off clomid aw kat lovely pic hun cutes x x x

Caz - fx for this month! But I agree, will do your body good to have a break from it!

Kat - awr, lovely pic! How's bump?

Hiya to all the newbies!

AFM - Conors 2nd waterbabies lesson today, OH is taking him in as AF decided to make an appearance yesterday and I'm not keen on the idea of wearing a swimming costume what with the baby belly and bloating from AF I look about 6 months pregnant! :dohh:

I have a question for you ladies. I'm getting the HSG test done soon and I've heard its pretty painful. Have any of you one tubers had it and can ease my nervousness about it? I'm thinking that since I only have one ovary it might be more painful.

sockri no hun its not you may get like af cramps after nothing to worry over hun x x x

Oh good. That'll be interesting too because I don't get :af: cramps :shrug: I'm excited to get it though and I hope my right tube is good to go. I had my left one removed in 2009 due to a large cyst.

I have a question for you ladies. I'm getting the HSG test done soon and I've heard its pretty painful. Have any of you one tubers had it and can ease my nervousness about it? I'm thinking that since I only have one ovary it might be more painful.

Never did have to have the test done, so can't share my experience.. but I wanted to wish you luck with it :hugs: I did read up on it, I was interested in having it done, like Caz said, I read that cramps are normal, but shouldn't be painful! Hope you get good news :flower: x

Never did have to have the test done, so can't share my experience.. but I wanted to wish you luck with it :hugs: I did read up on it, I was interested in having it done, like Caz said, I read that cramps are normal, but shouldn't be painful! Hope you get good news :flower: x

Thanks hun! I'm dreading it and I could get out of it possibly depending on what my '09 operative report says. But I want it done to clean out that area anyways. So I'm excited. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Sockri - Hope it goes well huni and you have a lovely clear tube :hugs:

Hello ladies i hope ur all well.
Caz sorry af got u x

Glad u had a good holiday Kat, ur kids are lovely x

Mama good luck for u appointment x

welcome 2 the newbies x

Emma am really pleased for u x
Sockri good luck with ur hsg x

Afm i'm now in the tww on 5dpo xx

HI everyone.

Me and bump are doing great. I think!! In that bit where you don't feel pregnant and its miles away to another scan. Well 28th sept is not miles away but feels it.

Caz i agree on the ivf thing. I was gonna do this if i had never got pregnant, plus you get to help someone else. xxx

hi ya...its been awhile...im sorry about that ive not been too good lately...coping with loss and then suprisingly I found out I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago. After having a test and a HCG test (1700) we went for an early scan. There was a sac found to be in the uterus (thank god as I had that ectopic 2 months ago) but the original 6 weeks dating turned to 4 weeks (as of today 4 weeks 5 days). So they took another HCG test which has now dropped to 1600... I was then told to expect the worst...prepare for a miscarriage and not to get my hopes up...I am due to go back for a 3rd HCG test tomorrow and I am terrified...Has anyone gone through a similar thing and come put of it with a perfectly healthy baby? Is HCG levels reliable and how on earth can nurses say things like that and expect me not to be worried completely out of my head! Im sorry about all the questions but my husband and i are so immensely stressed right now...

flickanne :hugs: I hope everything turns out to be ok when you go back tomorrow xx

:hi: tired today not stopped been to the gym come home and striped the living room walls got a bit do tomorrow af is going woopp sex starts tomorrow haha the clomid is making my feel ruff and have bad headaches x x x

flickanne i am so sorry hun,i wish you all the best for you tomorrow,i will be keeping everything crossed,but as far as i know hun ur hcg has to double every 48 hrs:hugs:

Hey ladies :hi: I flew out to the FC on the 16th for my IVF cycle and they said I had 7 follicles and they were ready! So I got a trigger shot that matured the eggs and had the egg retrieval on the 18th. They got 5 eggs and fertilized them using ICSI, which means they hand pick the best healthiest sperm and put them in each egg. Today we learned we have 4 healthy embryos :happydance:. They'll continue to grow tomorrow and then they'll transfer them into me on the 21st!! I can't believe this is actually happening!!! The Dr.s were guessing my age at 30, and when I said I was only 26 they were surprised. But since I now know that my remaining tube is completely blocked and also a hdydrosalpinx :( there's no reason to wait. I can't get PG naturally, so IVF is my only choice and we're ready so we're going for it!!

Hpyns

Congrats on the good embryos. Thats a good number. How many are you having put back in? Oh i do hope this works the first time for you. :) Hope your not feeling to bad after the retrieval.

Flickanne,

Hi hun. I am so sorry your going thorugh this and i am sorry i can not comment on hcg going down as its never happened to me before. I do hope everything is ok for you though and the beanie is just getting settled in there. :dust:

xx

:hi: girls well finished striping the walls in the living room chinese for tea starving cant wait hyp good luck hun not long now till tww for you hun 4 embryos woopp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->