One Tubers

Caz we had chinese for tea last night. I had a whole meal for one to my self :blush: rice. two dishes and prawn crackers and it was yum. Nearly ate the whole lot. Want it again today!!! :blush: Never had cravings before :dohh:

Caz we had chinese for tea last night. I had a whole meal for one to my self :blush: rice. two dishes and prawn crackers and it was yum. Nearly ate the whole lot. Want it again today!!! :blush: Never had cravings before :dohh:

Hehe I was craving chinese on Sunday :haha: was so so good, ate way too much as well! x

Hpyns- exciting news!!!! Good luck with your transfer :hugs: praying for you hun!!! x

Thanks for the advice and support...We have unfortunately had bad news again... my left and only fallopian tube is swollen and the sac appears to be a pseudo pregnancy...they are monitoring me every 48hrs and i have to go back next tuesday but it would appear that a miscarriage is happening as we speak which sucks and is terribly sad...they are hoping that if it is another ectopic that hopefully it will resolve itself without surgery...fingers crossed x

Hey ladies :hi: I flew out to the FC on the 16th for my IVF cycle and they said I had 7 follicles and they were ready! So I got a trigger shot that matured the eggs and had the egg retrieval on the 18th. They got 5 eggs and fertilized them using ICSI, which means they hand pick the best healthiest sperm and put them in each egg. Today we learned we have 4 healthy embryos :happydance:. They'll continue to grow tomorrow and then they'll transfer them into me on the 21st!! I can't believe this is actually happening!!! The Dr.s were guessing my age at 30, and when I said I was only 26 they were surprised. But since I now know that my remaining tube is completely blocked and also a hdydrosalpinx :( there's no reason to wait. I can't get PG naturally, so IVF is my only choice and we're ready so we're going for it!!

good luck hun,keeping everything crossed for you

Thanks for the advice and support...We have unfortunately had bad news again... my left and only fallopian tube is swollen and the sac appears to be a pseudo pregnancy...they are monitoring me every 48hrs and i have to go back next tuesday but it would appear that a miscarriage is happening as we speak which sucks and is terribly sad...they are hoping that if it is another ectopic that hopefully it will resolve itself without surgery...fingers crossed x

so sorry you are going through this hun,i really hope you dont need surgery again :hugs:

So sorry hun. I lost my last tube last year. Praying everything resolves itself. I would say though if you have any pain to go the dr right away. They may still be able to save your tube. They werent for me but I have heard that they still can. I'm here if you need to talk. :hugs:

So sorry flickanne. I can't imagine how you feel right now.

Hpyns4life I've heard you shouldn't have IVF with hydros as it affects implantation...?

I'm still not pregnant, I am still getting told to lose more weight and I've lost so much already.

They are now saying my remaining tube is patent and they think I will be pregnant by December when I go for my next appointment, they are sending me for ANOTHER US scan as they also think I have PCOS. I am terrified of another ectopic.

Hope all the preggy ladies are good.

x

So so sorry to hear this hun :hugs: I really hope you don't need surgery again! Will be thinking of you xx

:hi: girls sorry not been on much decorating speak to you all soon x x x

Thank you for all your well wishes!! :hugs: We had 2 8-celled blastocysts transferred yesterday and the FS said they looked wonderful and very healthy. 8-cells on the 3rd day is apparently really good :thumbup: Lots of taking it easy the next week and I have my blood test on Oct. 3rd. Can't wait!!

4magpies: Yeah there's about 10% less chance of a successful implantation when you have a hydro. We decided to go ahead and risk it this time and if it doesn't take then we have 2 frosties to try next time. No matter what happens in the future, I will eventually have the hydro tube removed :(

Glad transfer went ok hun. Hope your taking it easy and not trying to symptom spot too soon ;) xx

Hpyns - I hope they're sticky hun!! :) how exciting, roll on Oct 3!! xx

Kat - you're 12 weeks already .. where's the time going?! When do you consider yourself in 2nd tri? I went with 13 weeks, but just moving over on the forum today.. I think I'm in denial still :dohh: Hope you're doing well.. are you due for a scan soon?? xx

Hpyns - I hope they're sticky hun!! :) how exciting, roll on Oct 3!! xx

Kat - you're 12 weeks already .. where's the time going?! When do you consider yourself in 2nd tri? I went with 13 weeks, but just moving over on the forum today.. I think I'm in denial still :dohh: Hope you're doing well.. are you due for a scan soon?? xx

Hi hun,

I consider it from week 13 onwards. I am actually 13 weeks on wednesday by my lmp but i am going by conception with my ticker. I have my scan on wednesday and i will go by their dates for my ticker. ;)

Still don't feel pregnant. Unless you call falling asleep at 9pm a pregnancy thing. Its so not like me.

Have you started showing yet? xx

Hi hun,

I consider it from week 13 onwards. I am actually 13 weeks on wednesday by my lmp but i am going by conception with my ticker. I have my scan on wednesday and i will go by their dates for my ticker. ;)

Still don't feel pregnant. Unless you call falling asleep at 9pm a pregnancy thing. Its so not like me.

Have you started showing yet? xx

YAY for almost 13!! And even bigger YAY for a scan on Wednesday :D :D I hope you'll get a nice surprise and get bumped ahead! And I think the falling asleep at 9pm is a pregnancy thing :haha: 9pm is about when the constant yawning starts for me and I sleep 10 or so hours :dohh:
I'm starting to show!! :happydance: So exciting! Still carrying lots of bloat, but there's a nice little bulge down low. Are you showing?? xx

Wohoo for bumps,have you taken any bump pics yet?

I never even thought to post mine in here :dohh: Here's my progression from 4wks (pre-pregnancy basically) to a couple days ago!

Attachments

• 4n14.jpg
    4n14.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
Lovely bump. :) i don't seem to have one. just my flab from zak :blush: i don't think i can feel my womb yet either :( xx

Hey everyone how ru all? Lovely bump pic. Fx for u hypns and i'm so sorry flick, were here for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->