One Tubers

:hi: girls still not finished decorating yet cant wait till its all done well my cousin who i was telling you all about when in to labour a couple of weeks a go and they had to stop it well she went back in friday night her waters have gone there keep in her in till shes 37 weeks she only 34 weeks and shes had a scan today and there is no water what so ever round the bby but they wont start her off feel sorry for her she going to have a dry birth never head that before has any of you girls i will keep you all in formed when i can x x x

Oh my.. sorry to hear your cousin is having troubles still! Never ever heard of them keeping baby in once waters broke :wacko: I hope this doesn't cause any complications for her or baby.. definitely keep up posted :hugs: will be thinking of her! x

oh god i haven't heard of them doing that either, i would imagine that will be very painful for her, bless her. How are you all today? What a lovely day xx

i have never heard of that either. most time i've known with waters is 48 hours as there is a risk of infection. I had my waters broke having zak. they all went has his head was not down. i could feel every lump, bump and hiccup even more. the birth wasn't any different. its painful with or without waters. hope she and baby are safe and shes in the best place. xxx

:hi: girls my cousin got started off at 11.30 am today they put the gel in that was last time i spoke to her so i hope she would of had her now they are calling her mya let you no more tomorrow x x x

My HSG is scheduled for next week on Monday. I really hope they find that my tube is good to go. Keep me in your thoughts ladies. :dust:

Hi ladies. I don't post much here but I lurk. I am praying this is a sticky bean in the right place. I hope you all can see the line https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/test9-289DPO.jpg

Hi ladies, I haven't posted in here yet but have popped in a few times.

I'm a one and a half tuber so to speak. I have a blocked Left Tube and slow patency in my right.

Our first child was conceived by ICSI, only by me demanding from the Dr that I didn't want to wait to see if it happened naturally.

Now we would like a 2nd child and I'm wondering if any of you girls have a similar circumstance (Tube) wise as me and has been successful, or if there is anything you could recommend alternative medicine wise to assist us along our way - I've been thinking about reflexology?! I don't feel ready again to us a/c.

Hi ladies,

Hello there shocktrease - good luck on your hcg. :flower:

Hi sweetlisa :happydance:i can see your line. Wow. Congrats hun. Are you having bloods done etc. Let us all know how you get on.

Hi jam ontoast,

Welcome :hi:

I can not comment on your situation but i would go with the doc and try natural. Maybe having a baby previously may have set your body up for any more. How long you been trying?

As for me ladies i had my 13 week scan today and it went great. I was infact lucky enough to get a trainee in :happydance: whoop whoop. So the scan went on as normal and then the trainee had a go so we got to see our tinker quite a bit. It would not keep still for the downs screening though. They have put me at 13+2 so my due date is 2nd april.

Heres my pic.

Nub guesses? lol

scan 28-09-11- 13.2.jpg

Caz - I hope everything goes smoothly for your cousin and baby :flower: and Mya is such a lovely name!! x

Tasha - are you testing soon hun? Or waiting to see if af shows? Good luck :hugs: x

Sockri - good luck with your hsg, I hope you get nothing but good news. Will definitely be thinking of you :friends: x

Sweet - I'm pretty sure I see that second line!! Fx'd this is your sticky bean in the right place.. keep us posted hun :D x

Jam - I can't personally offer any advice, but hopefully someone else can! But I wanted to wish you luck with whatever you decide to do to get your bean in the right place :hugs: x

AFM - long post, so sorry :dohh: I was in to my MW on Monday and it went fab :) My uterus is only an inch below my belly button now, but baby is still down lower! So exciting! And I think I might've felt movement when falling asleep last night, but can't trust it as I was SO dopey :nope: Also everyone is starting to guess the gender around me, that's really fun.. but I'm still stuck on :pink: and most are saying :blue: Ring on a necklace test gave me :pink: clear as day! My 20 week scan will be first week of November, can't wait :D xx

Kat - you must've posted as I was typing mine out :haha: I can't believe you ended up with a trainee too!! That's great :) Guess that's what happens when school is starting back up! I'm so silly when it comes to nubs.. I don't want to confuse a leg for a nub lol! But something's telling me :blue: , beautiful pic anyways and great shot of the brain. Wow! xxx

Edit: just realized we're due SO close :happydance: I'm due March 25th, going from LMP, althought baby keeps measuring a day ahead and MW still doesn't wanna change :shrug: Still close, yay!

:hi: girls my cousin has had her today bye c section mya was 4lb8half cant wait see her kat i think :pink: hun x x x

I hope both mam and baby are doin good,that's not a bad weight 4 how early she was,congratulations 2 ur sister

Pregnant jessica,

Yes we are close. I was close to kimmy last time so its nice having a fellow one tuber to go through this with. My next scan is in november too. I will be 20 weeks on 14th november (freeky!!! that was zak's due date) :hugs:

Caz,

Thats great news on your cousin. Its a lovely name. :) Hope they are both doing well.

So mixed opinions on sex. Well we do need some :pink: on this thread. It will be nice to find out the sex. I am not bothered as i have one of each but my other half so wants a boy. We will see in 7 weeks. xx

Kat - love the fact you wrote pregnant jessica....haha

I hope one of you ladies has baby on 15th March as thats my birthday!! :happydance:

AFM.... nothin much new... LO sits up on his own for a few seconds now, hes been doing really well at his waterbabies classes and going underwater lots! He loves it!!
Wedding planning has slowed down as not a great deal to sort out and got LO hristening coming up...

Hope the rest of you ladies are well xx

Thank you ladies for your help, I appreciate it.

Our DD is 3.5yrs now and last year we tried natural for around 4mths - I know, not long enough really then we decided to stop. But we've talked again about it and we're willing to really try this time from start of next cycle (2wks time) for 6mths before trying TX again.x.x.

Congrats on all the pregnancies Happy and HEalthy 9mths.

Good Luck to all who are trying!!!!

Hello I'm also new to chat here aswell. We have been trying since January with no success, now after my next period I will try charting. Not sure about that as never done it before but I have bought a book and basal thermometer.

Wishing everyone lots of love and hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->