One Tubers

:hi:decorating finally done hers some pic of my walls and my new flooring and a pic of mya she cute x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0004.jpg
    Photo-0004.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo-0005.jpg
    Photo-0005.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo-0006.jpg
    Photo-0006.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
Thank you ladies for your help, I appreciate it.

Our DD is 3.5yrs now and last year we tried natural for around 4mths - I know, not long enough really then we decided to stop. But we've talked again about it and we're willing to really try this time from start of next cycle (2wks time) for 6mths before trying TX again.x.x.

Congrats on all the pregnancies Happy and HEalthy 9mths.

Good Luck to all who are trying!!!!

And good luck to you on your journey hun :hugs: Really hope you can get your sticky bean in the right place naturally! xx
:dust:

Rainbow - good luck with the charting! I found it complicated in the beginning and hard to remember to make it first priority when waking (I'm always SO groggy!) But after awhile it just becomes second nature :) It's a really helpful tool in my opinion! :dust: x

Caz - your house looks so cozy :) I love the floors too! And baby Mya is just beautiful!! :cloud9: Your cousin must be in her glory right now! Are you doing OPK's this month?? Must be close to that time again x

yes hun not done one yet probuly be tomorrow now hun yes Defoe not far off feel the pain x x x

yes hun not done one yet probuly be tomorrow now hun yes Defoe not far off feel the pain x x x
Woohoo.. maybe this is finally it! :D You deserve it after all of your patience, I admire you for that! x

Caz decorating looks great u wanna come to the US and do my house.

Good luck to all those TTC.

morning girls :hi: happy friday staying in waiting for the carpet man for my stairs i have picked black my hall is white lime black so think it will go nice all my house nearly done now for Christmas nice and cosy we will be well think i am going to o soon bad pains i have had for 3 days now going to do a opk in a bit x x x

Hello ladies i hope ur all well. Kat i'm saying a boy. Mommy2be the stupid witch showed her face last night, i tell you am so sick of her lol.xx

A big congrats to ur cousin Caz Mya is beautiful. Ur decorating looks lovely too xx

Hello ladies i hope ur all well. Kat i'm saying a boy. Mommy2be the stupid witch showed her face last night, i tell you am so sick of her lol.xx

Damn that rotten b%$#@ :growlmad: sorry hun, your BFP must be coming!
:dust:

morning girls.

What a lovely day. 1st of october and 26 degree's. very unreal but lovely. Girls have got pool out and were going to the seaside tomorrow. :)

Welcome rainbow. Yuo will get temping. Its easy. It will help you understand your cycle too. :dust:

caz you room looks lovely and i do love that floor. lush.

tash i so sosry she got you again. :( she ought to go pick on some other people.

xx

Kat - I'll take your weather!! We have a chance of flurries tonight and tomorrow morning :cry: Guess that's Canada for you!

Hard to believe we're into October already :wacko: Just about time to start going Halloween shopping (for some reason I'm such a kid when it comes to Halloween :haha: ) I love dressing up and handing out candy, seeing all the costumes the kiddies wear. And this should be my last year handing out candy :D :D Next year I can take my own little one out!
And I think I felt my first movement last night.. quick little poke, just a few times and very light.. but quite sure that was baby dancing around :cloud9: 15wks today.. woot!
Hope everyone's doing good :hugs: x

:hi: girls got a nice + opk today see what tomorrows is like woopp baby mya is doing good they have took her off antibiotics and put her in a cot she will soon be home new born clothes are to big on her that how tiny she is she guzzling bottles down to x x x

Hey ladies, haven't been on this thread in awhile. I've been a bit crazy with the tww of my IVF cycle. This is absolute madness :wacko: TWW's are hard enough without knowing they're worth $10,000!!! So, you'll be happy to hear that I've kept you all away from the crazies that have consumed me this last week. I have my scheduled Beta on the 3rd, so not much more waiting. I've taken 2 hpts and both were bfn :( Tomorrow or maybe the morning of the 3rd I'll take my last hpt (for a really long time) because it'll be a waste not to. This is our one and only shot at IVF and there's no way I can get PG naturally. It's probably been the hardest emotional thing I've ever gone through :cry: Only 2 more days....

Caz - get to BDing!!!! Catch those little :spermy: Great news on Mya too, glad she's doing so well! x

Hpyns - really hope this crazy tww is gonna pay off for you :flower: I can only imagine the weight of so much money, on top of just wanting it so bad! Ugh, definitely thinking of you hun! :dust: x

:hi: all well dinner on the go jelly and ice-cream for after yum yum her is a pic of my opk s x x

Attachments

• Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2
hpyns :hugs: hope that your next hpt is a :bfp: keeping fingers,toes,legs and eyes crossed for u huni!! xxx

Hey ladies, haven't been on this thread in awhile. I've been a bit crazy with the tww of my IVF cycle. This is absolute madness :wacko: TWW's are hard enough without knowing they're worth $10,000!!! So, you'll be happy to hear that I've kept you all away from the crazies that have consumed me this last week. I have my scheduled Beta on the 3rd, so not much more waiting. I've taken 2 hpts and both were bfn :( Tomorrow or maybe the morning of the 3rd I'll take my last hpt (for a really long time) because it'll be a waste not to. This is our one and only shot at IVF and there's no way I can get PG naturally. It's probably been the hardest emotional thing I've ever gone through :cry: Only 2 more days....

Good Luck hun thinking of you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->