One Tubers

angelcake - I don't think I was officially in here when you were on, but I do remember seeing your name as I stalked the thread :) nice to meet you and good luck :hugs: x

:flower: Thanks Mommy2b20.. I best introduce myself then.. :coffee:
Im Angel.. now 40 married with 6 kids from 1st marriage.. had my TR in July 2010.. got a BFP in September 2010.. (2 weeks before our wedding)
but it was ectopic.. lost right tube and beanie.. got a bfp in May 2011
but had an early m/c.. currently ttc.. XX

I am so scared of a m/c again right after my ectopic if I do see a BFP. :( I feel like I won't even get excited if I do see a BFP in the near future because I will be expecting a m/c since I've seen so many women have one right after their ectopic. I need to stop thinking negative though, it is driving me and my husband crazy. How do you get to a good, solid, positive state after losing a tube though? :/

I am so scared of a m/c again right after my ectopic if I do see a BFP. :( I feel like I won't even get excited if I do see a BFP in the near future because I will be expecting a m/c since I've seen so many women have one right after their ectopic. I need to stop thinking negative though, it is driving me and my husband crazy. How do you get to a good, solid, positive state after losing a tube though? :/

It takes time hun.

Its normal to feel anxious and scared like you are so rest assured you not crazy. Just going through the motions.

Not everyone has a m/c after an ectopic hun. There are many ladies on here who have not had m/c after their ectopic's and had a bfp quite soon after and its all been in the right spot.

You will be ok and we are here for you when you get that bfp. :hugs:

xx

Its hard hunny but that is what we are here for. Having been through 3 ectopics I can say that odds are in your favor. Look at how many lovely ladies on here have gone on to have sucessful pregnancies. Especially if the dr said that the other tube looked fine. I never got a definative answer on my other tube all the test were in conclusive so I def see that as a good sign.

:flower: it takes time Breaking Dawn..
I agree not everyone does have a m/c after.. I was unlucky..
sadly with the m/c rate been 1 in 4.. there is always heartache in store for some people xx

Been to the EPAU again today...my last lot of blood tests (hopefully) The doctor has advised me to have this procedure done next to check the viability/patency of my left tube...I have obviously been researching this and there is a lot of conflicting information out there about the actual procedure...pain etc.I (we) really dont plan on trying again for at least 6 months...Has anyone gone through this? My only worry is that I this tube is damaged and my chances of falling pregnant again will be lower...Hope everyone else is doing great! x

Sorry hun I have heard of it but never been thru it. FXX for good news.

Thanks ladies for the positive encouragement. I would normally ovulate this week but no positive OPK yet. I am having the signs of ovulation though so I guess we will BD this week just in case!

:flower: Thanks Mommy2b20.. I best introduce myself then.. :coffee:
Im Angel.. now 40 married with 6 kids from 1st marriage.. had my TR in July 2010.. got a BFP in September 2010.. (2 weeks before our wedding)
but it was ectopic.. lost right tube and beanie.. got a bfp in May 2011
but had an early m/c.. currently ttc.. XX

:wave: Angel! Hopefully your rest was just what you needed to have another go at that BFP :)
I should probably introduce myself also. I'm Jessica (pregnant Jessica for less confusion right now lol), I'll be 22 in December. My unplanned BFP was March '10 and lost my right tube. I had pelvic inflammatory disease shortly after, didn't know if it caused any damage. Met (who I thought was) my prince charming, got engaged and started trying properly, had a couple chemicals then fell with this one. FOB suddenly left me at 8wks and refuses to have anything to do with myself or baby. Gosh my life seems so dramatic :dohh: xx

Been to the EPAU again today...my last lot of blood tests (hopefully) The doctor has advised me to have this procedure done next to check the viability/patency of my left tube...I have obviously been researching this and there is a lot of conflicting information out there about the actual procedure...pain etc.I (we) really dont plan on trying again for at least 6 months...Has anyone gone through this? My only worry is that I this tube is damaged and my chances of falling pregnant again will be lower...Hope everyone else is doing great! x

Hi Hun, I had an HSG done where they put the iodine solution into your uterus and push it through your tubes to see if they are open and you can see if on the X-Ray screen. I think the HSG is similar to the procedure you are talking about???:shrug:

I have 2 links about the HSG and lots of stories about how other ladies HSG's went and than how mine went as well. :flower:

Check out the 2 threads.... I think they will be very helpful to you....

https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...ingogram-added-update-pg4-outcome-my-hsg.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ogram-october-updated-hsg-outcome-pg-2-a.html

:flower: wow mommy 2be.. sounds like you have had a tough time of it hun..
you are one brave lady!! :thumbup: its your exes loss though hunni XX

Breakingdown,

If you have signs then get going hun :sex: if you have been told you can try straight away then i would go for it. Like we have said before, were here for your 2 week wait after, your bfp or nasty aunt flow visiting you. :hugs:

Wow pregga jess,

You have been through it haven't you. Told my other half that i wished you lived nearer as it would have been nice to meet you but his response was 'she's lucky that she does not live closer' :haha: - he's always making me laugh.

Like angel said. Its your ex's loss but i can assure you this that when your baby is born, he will want to be involved. Its weird that they don't see it as a baby till its out.

xx

hi my name is Jessica and I hae been left with one tube...one damaged tube:( I am 28 years old..in 2004 I was diagnosed with pcos and told I had wonky tubes..we did a few months of clomid and metformin but nothing.. I put pregnncy out of my head..then in 2010 I lost 75 pounds.. was very active and ate well..suddenly without trying I was pregnant..but just as quickly within 2 weeks I was in the er getting prepd for surgery for ectopic. I lost the better of the 2 bad tubes. My doc pretty much told me the tube I have is wrecked. I had the hsg done and there was flow however the test results said there was lots of narrowing and repeat ectopics are likely and ivf was recomended. Well we dont hve ins that covers it and financially cant do it so our only shot seems like a miricle. Some days im positive other days like today i feel defeated and so depressed. This nov 2nd will be 1 year since what I thought was my miricle baby that I lost....we lost. Looking for any support...stories...etc thanks for listening

:hugs: so sorry jessica it sounds like you have been through a real tough time.. all I can say is dont give up!! miracles can and do happen..
I had an ectopic in my right tube in 2010 and lost beanie and the tube..
I then had a bfp in May 2011 .. but had an early m/c when I was 5 weeks..
I am currently ttc.. and waiting for AF to arrive..
sometimes with hcg.. quite often the tube will spasm.. which can give a mis leading result.. I hope this is the case with you hun.. XX

Aw, thanks Angel and Kat :friends: you're both so sweet! It IS his loss.. his second actually, he has a two year old son that he has nothing to do with :( so I'm not hopeful that he'll come around, but I still wonder. Either way, this is MY little miracle and I'm gonna love him/her whether he's around or not... I'd never ever ever regret getting pregnant! And I wish men were capable of carrying, just to understand the bond that we have right from the start.. I knew my purpose in life as soon as I fell with my ectopic bubs :angel: Oh I'm getting all emotional!!!!! :rofl:
And Kat, your OH sounds like quite the jokester lol! How's he feeling with baby on the way now?! Surely he's quite warmed up to the idea :D xx

Hi and welcome Jessica :wave: so sorry to hear you're having such a struggle hun, but Angel said it perfectly... miracles can and do happen :hugs: I hope you're gonna end up being one of those people it happens to! xx

I really wanted to share my favourite quote with you ladies.. I truly live by this (enough to tattoo it on myself permanently anyways :haha: ) and it's helped me through a lot of rough patches. It was said by Marilyn Monroe :flower:
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” x

Attachments

• DSCF0288.jpg
    DSCF0288.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe