One Tubers

Tasha its going great. I have been having a lot of cramps and backache which i have not had before in other pregnancies so hoping to speak to midwife about it today. I have my next scan on the 9th of november. Hoping baby is not shy and shows us what they have :)

Jessica - i am so bump envy. Thats a lovely bump. I have no bump to be seen as yet. Just the remains of post pregnancy blubba. :haha:

am glad it's going well and i hope the cramps stop hun xx

What's everybodies thought's on how the site has changed? Personally am not keen on my phone but am yet to see what it's like on the computer xx

i hate it tasha.
Its full of spam now :s and it sometimes take ages to load up.

xx

When ur on ur phone scroll to the bottom and u can opt 4 desktop version

Kat - thanks hun :D I quite enjoy my growing bumpy too.. my friends are starting to poke and rub (and male friends compare their beer bellys to mine :haha: ) Surely your bump is just around the corner now! YAY for an upcoming scan :happydance: hopefully baby cooperates for you! I can't remember if I've mentioned it or not but I booked a 3D for Nov 4th.. I cannot WAIT! Times flying by.. I can't believe we're getting so close to halfway now :D x

Tasha - I really don't like it either! Like Kat said.. lots of annoying ads and it's slow! Also seems more squished to the left of the screen now :wacko: Not a fan x

Oh jess i wish i could afford a 3d scan. And yes i know half way. wow!!! i have to think about xmas first. Oh and zak and becka's birthday before xmas. :shock:

Caz how you getting on? Any symptoms? xx

Hey girls, been told I deffo now have PCOS. :(

I feel like I am never gonna have a baby.

xxx

It's not as good is it, i mean how many ads do they want on here, i found the desktop thing thanks. Magpie i am so sorry huni, it can still happen for you, were here for you xx

:hi: girls happy friday going Chinese for tea yum yum cant wait kat no nothing at all x x x

Becca,

I am so sorry to hear that. Another blow. :( I hope you get some answers at fs soon. xx

Caz,

Your so lucky to be able to have chinese. mmmmm. i want it every day. :haha: xx

Becca,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Another blow :(- i hops you get some good news at fs soon. xx

Caz,

Chinese again? Your so lucky. I want it every day :haha: xx

Hey girls, been told I deffo now have PCOS. :(

I feel like I am never gonna have a baby.

xxx

Awww hun so sorry have they mentioned starting you on any meds to help. I was diagnosed with PCOS too. It sucks.

Kat - I keep forgetting about xmas :haha: This being my first sticky in the right place (and probably only!) I'm splurging and doing evvverything possible to remember this pregnancy and make it special :) x

Becca - so sorry to hear your diagnosis :nope: But luckily there's meds to help with that these days, hopefully you get the help you need :hugs: chin up x

Caz - no symptoms may be good! When is that ugly *itch due to show? The one that isn't welcome any more :af: x

I got crafty over the last couple days :) Picked up a plain white long sleeve shirt and some fabric paint and made myself a shirt for Halloween! I've always loved dressing up for Halloween and handing out candy seeing all the kiddies in their costumes :D x

Attachments

• halloweenshirt.jpg
    halloweenshirt.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
:hi: girls af got me yesterday so on to natural cycles now till after xmas then back to fs just hope i get court on my natural cycles fx x x x

Caz,

I am so sorry af got you. :( I feel like i am on this road with you as you have stuck at so long and yet you remain so positive. Your an inspiration to many. Keep at it hun. I hope your time comes before you get to see fs after xmas. :thumbup:

Sending lots of dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

Jessica i love your t - shirt :thumbup: its great. And your bump looks lovely. :) xx

Hi Ladies,

Well I think I am most likely also a "one tuber" so I thought I would introduce myself. I had an HSG on Friday 10/14 and the dye flowed in and out of one of my tubes just fine but the other one I could see the dye start to run into it but it never made it out of the end on the other side. The DR said it may have been because the tube spasmed so she isnt sure if it is a permanent block or not...:shrug:

It looks like I have already seen alot of you girls on the boards before and already know some of you...:flower: I dont know every one though so here is a quick introduction.

My DH has a 14 year old vasectomy that got reversed back in October 2009. He has an SA done about a year ago and had a sperm count of less than 5 million and motility of 36% so not very good numbers. So fast forward to the present, this month marks the 2 year anniversary since his reversal so I finally went in for infertility testing this month. I had CD 3 blood work done and it looked at FSH levels and some other things which came back normal. I than had a vaginal ultrasound which was normal except for a small fibroid that the DR saw, but she said it was nothing to worry about. Than I had the HSG and I probably have one blocked tube, and a bump on the inside of my uterus, I am not sure what it is, the DR didnt offer any suggestion as to what she thought it could be and just asked me to do more testing, which I am postponing for now. I had positive pregnancy tests last cycle and I thought for sure I was pregnant until I got what I thought was AF. So than when I saw the X Ray of my HSG I was thinking i could be pregnant and it looked like a bean in there, plus I have been getting positives on my IC's, but I got what I thought was AF and was on a new cycle or so i thought, than I did some HPT's yesterday and got 2 positive IC's and a faint second line on an Answer brand test... so i am not sure what to make of all of this at this point in time.. I tried an OPK yesterday because a girl suggested I do it along with my HPT to see if I am pregnant and it was positive. So I am getting positive OPK's very early and I OV'ed on CD 11 which normally I dont ovulate until like CD 14, 15 or sometimes as late as CD 20, so this cycle is very odd indeed. I am waiting to see if my OPK's go negative to make sure i am OV'ing and not actually pregnant right now...:wacko: So some pretty confusing stuff going on right now.

DH also had a second SA on Friday as well, which will take about a week to get back and if his numbers arent high enough than we wont be able to do IUI which is what our goal is right now and why we are doing infertility testing. They will advise us to do IVF, which we cant afford right now and our current insurance wont cover, so that is another can of worms.

So here I am LTTC with one tube and DH with low sperm count... Now i am hoping that the HSG might give me a miracle and I might get pregnant after doing it after I have heard stories that it worked for many girls..so wish me luck...

Here is a picture of my HSG, i just thought i would share for fun, and you can see the lump, bump mass on the right side of my uterus in the picture, the red arrow is pointing to the bump in the picture....It could be a fibroid or a long list of other things, :shrug: As i previously mentioned I am also wondering if I am pregnant....:wacko:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/1736E7C8-1.jpg

I also have a thread going on about it in The First Tri section which I will copy and paste in here for anyone that wants to stalk me about my HSG and the bump on my uterus and whether I am pregnant or not....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-week-scan-pic-they-can-show-me-my-x-ray.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->