One Tubers

am 8 days late!!... according to what I scribbled on my calendar.. last AF
14th September 2011.. and I am a 2728 day cycle always.. :flower: xx

8 days late!?!?!?!? How can you stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you? I am coming over right now with a test! :haha:

:haha: .. i had no idea 8 days had gone by!!
ok.. I am off to test.. got a CB digi somewhere.. xx

Oh my god angel!!!!!!!! You're killing me over here :d :d :d

Added >>>>>
I posted before reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Oh my god.. that's $%&ing amazing... biggest congratulations ever hun, yayyyyy!!! Baby is kicking and saying congrats also :D :D xxxxx

So happy for you Angel! Send some of that baby dust my way please! Both of you ladies actually!!!!

Breaking - take my leftovers hun :D I'd love to see more one tuber babies on the way!! xxxx
:dust: x100000

Angel - I'm all antsy here :happydance: can we get a pic of the test?! Guess you truly did just need a good rest from ttc! Oh I'm soooo happy, baby won't stop kicking the crap outta me :rofl: xxx

I just wish I would have went with my gut feeling and inspired the husband last night! :(

Breaking - hun, you're still in.. that pos means you're just at your most fertile now :hugs: don't stress about missing last night, they say every other day is good anyways.. hubby had last night to rejuvenate his "men" and now they'll be good and ready for that eggy tonight! :spermy: You're absolutely not out!! xxx

:hugs: aww thanks ladies.. I am still in shock tbh..

Breaking.. we bd every other day.. think it was only 3 times..
and i didnt feel any ov pains.. I dont chart or temp or use opk either..
so you arent out yet hunni..
XX

:flower: will try and upload later hun.. kids about atm.. and I dont want to tell them yet as they were so upset last time when I lost it and the time before xx

Thanks girls! That is true about the every other day thing and today is still a really good day! Especially since he did have time to build up some new swimmers!! We will try today and tomorrow for sure!

:flower: stay relaxed and try and orgasm.. sorry tmi.. but I think that helped with me too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->