One Tubers

Kat - thanks hun :) went and bought my first pair of mat jeans today.. goodness was that ever weird! And sort of sad because there weren't many choices and not many styles in shirts either, made me miss my old figure x :dohh:

Caz- so sorry she came again!! What an evil cow she is.. grr :growlmad: I really hope you can conceive all natural before you even need to see your fs again x :dust:

Wannabeprego - first off, welcome :wave: what an interesting hsg pic.. I'm a little stumped, it almost does look like a pregnancy mass.. I really have no idea what else could cause such a lump :wacko: I hope you get some answers to that! Even better if it'd be in the form of a nice bright BFP! Good luck hun, let us know how you make out x

@Mommy2be, thank you for the warm welcome and the well wishes...:flower: I will be sure to update you lovely ladies if anything develops....:winkwink:

Congrats to you on your pregnancy!!!

If you've had a HSG and you're pregnant that could be very harmful to the baby as the dye they use is radioactive? Have you done a test?

They shouldn't do a HSG if there is a chance of you being pregnant.

x

Hello ladies i hope you are all well. Caz am so sorry the stupid witch got you, good luck. Welcome to the group wannabe what a confusing time for you i hope you get some answers soon xx

:flower: Hiya Ladies..
How are you all doing.. lovely to see some new faces on here, and some old faces with their growing bumps!! :happydance::happydance:
FX for anyone that is testing.. XX

Can I join? I could really use the support. I suffered an ectopic pregnancy in August and had surgery at the beginning of September. I got my cycle back on October 5th. I was not expecting the go ahead to try again until January but at my post op appointment last week my doctor said everything looks great. My remaining tube and two ovaries look perfect. He wants us to try again ASAP due to potential scar tissue which may form. I was very shocked that he wanted us to try again so soon. I am actually due to ovulate any day now and I have been getting my usual signs and my OPKs have been getting a little darker. However, who knows if I will ovulate from my good tube. My doctor did say my tube might pick up the slack and grab the egg from either ovary, this surprised me so I had to google it, lol. Apparently it's true... although who knows how common. I am just going to try to take this one day at a time and pray it happens soon for us. We conceived our daughter in just 2 months and this past time it was our 3rd month ttc after stopping bc so I have no known fertility problems, until now! I wish all of you ladies lots of luck and it is so nice to see many of you one tubers pregnant. It gives me the hope I so badly need now.

:flower: Welcome Breaking Dawn.. so sorry about your ectopic hun..
it is definately true that the egg can be picked up from either side.. as this happened when I got a bfp in May 2011..sadly I had an m/c at 5 weeks XX

If you've had a HSG and you're pregnant that could be very harmful to the baby as the dye they use is radioactive? Have you done a test?

They shouldn't do a HSG if there is a chance of you being pregnant.

x

Yeah, I know it isnt safe to do an HSG if you are pregnant, My DR didnt test for pregnancy before the HSG because I got what I thought was my period and scheduled the HSG based on what day of my cycle it was....

If you want to read my entire story than you can follow this thread, I have explained the entire story and will be updating this thread about what is happening...:flower: I did do a test this morning and it is on page 6 of the thread... I am not sure what to think, the entire thing is so confusing..
:wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-week-scan-pic-they-can-show-me-my-x-ray.html

Last cycle i got positive HPT's before my AF arrived and I posted a link to my old HPT thread from my last cycle in the above thread, i thought for sure I was pregnant until AF came... so I than scheduled all of my October infertility testing after which included the HSG...

That is what I am most afraid of. Another loss. :( I just pray it's not stuck in my only remaining good tube because we could never afford IVF or adoption.

Can I join? I could really use the support. I suffered an ectopic pregnancy in August and had surgery at the beginning of September. I got my cycle back on October 5th. I was not expecting the go ahead to try again until January but at my post op appointment last week my doctor said everything looks great. My remaining tube and two ovaries look perfect. He wants us to try again ASAP due to potential scar tissue which may form. I was very shocked that he wanted us to try again so soon. I am actually due to ovulate any day now and I have been getting my usual signs and my OPKs have been getting a little darker. However, who knows if I will ovulate from my good tube. My doctor did say my tube might pick up the slack and grab the egg from either ovary, this surprised me so I had to google it, lol. Apparently it's true... although who knows how common. I am just going to try to take this one day at a time and pray it happens soon for us. We conceived our daughter in just 2 months and this past time it was our 3rd month ttc after stopping bc so I have no known fertility problems, until now! I wish all of you ladies lots of luck and it is so nice to see many of you one tubers pregnant. It gives me the hope I so badly need now.

Welcome to the group and Good luck to you hun..... :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-3.gif

wannabeprego - just popped over to your thread and updated myself! Saw you're going for bloods, which is probably the best thing you can do.. your tests are definitely strange and something is up :shrug: Either pregnancy or early ovulation, but still odd cause I swore I saw a faint on the IC! x

breakingdawn - welcome :wave: and sorry for your loss! There's a lot of positive stories on here, I sorta sat back and read while I was ttc but finally found my voice when I fell preg and needed that support when I was in limbo of ruling out ectopic. Your doc saying your remaining tube is in perfect condition is fantastic! It's so nerve racking ttc with only one tube, it will always be on your mind "what if I lose my last and only one", but when you fall pregnant and as soon as you're told it's in the right place.. nothing else matters, ttc journey is out the window! :flower: My odds were pretty crappy, just a 40% chance that I'd ever have a uterine pregnancy, not very settling cause it wasn't even 50/50... but I'm here and looking back, it was all worth it! Sorry that was long lol, good luck to you hun :hugs: x

Thank you for your story. That is why I decided to join in here. I need all the support I can get!

WOO HOOO.... I am doing a little happy dance because I got DH's second SA back and his numbers have improved!!!! :happydance:

He has 6.5 million sperm with 65% motility..... which is a high enough number that me and DH can move forward with IUI when we are ready!!! I can also even do IUI with only one tube open as well!! :happydance:

His first SA which was over a year ago had lower numbers of less than 5 million sperm and 36% motility...so I am happy girl.... The DR prefered over 10 million sperm for the IUI but says that it is just a lowered chance if the numbers are between 5 million and 10 million, but I am thrilled it is at least above 5 million so we can move forward with the IUI at least!!! :happydance:

Welcome breakingdawn so sorry for your loss hun. If the worse were to happen (which has happened to me) someway somehow you will find a way to have your forever baby!! There is always hope.

Awesome news wannabe!!!

Hi anglecake :hi: How have you been? Its nice to see you on here again. :)

Wannabepreggo,

Wow - after 2 and half years on here i do not think i have ever read a so complicated story. You must be going nuts.
Well i can defo see something on them tests and like the ladies said in 1st tri, it should be darker a 5-6 weeks but then again some women do not test positive for weeks into their pregnancies. But there's something there and no hcg can be picked up without something/placenta producing them hormones so lets hope your bloods come up with something.
I think you may be ok with two tubes. Sometimes tubes do not like certain things and spasm. Spasms cause many ectopics so its not uncommon to spasm while you try to put dye through it. But your other tube looks great and your oh's sperm is looking fantastic. Can't believe how much his numbers have jumped. I bet he's loving that. Getting his little soldiers back :haha:

Anyways good luck on the blood results and getting answers. I hope you do get a sticky bean soon. Even if now is not the time.

Keep us updated. :flower: xx

Breakingdown,

Welcome to the thread too. :hugs: :hi:

I am so sorry for your loss. I remember being in the same position as you. When it come to trying to ttc again, i was positive one minute and then in bits the next wanting to protect my only tube. But i just want to tell you that my 'one and only tube' have put two maybe three beans in the right place in just 2 years.

I had a pregnancy of unknown location shortly after my ectopic. They did not know if i was miscarrying as my hcg bloods where not doubling, or if i was having another ectopic. Scans did not show anything so to be on the safe side they gave me methotrexate to kill the pregnancy to protect my final tube. 6 months later i was pregnant with my son who i gave birth to nov 10 and 7-8 months later to that i am expecting again. Currently 16 weeks.

Some ectopics are not explained and there is no reason behind it so be happy in knowing that the doctor said you have a great tube and all you can do is go for it. Once you get your positive test, get straight in the doctors for bloods to be monitored. If there is something showing wrong with the bloods, at least its early enough for them to do something.

Good luck and stick around. ;)

xxxx

:hugs: Hello Katstar..
thankyou for remembering me!!.... it feels good to be back.. I took a break to stop me thinking about ttc and ... XX

I remember you too angelcake.

We've been here a long time havent we. :haha:

xx

Hiya Angelcake welcome back I hope you are well. Wannabe that's great news. Welcome to the group breakingdawn i'm so sorry for your loss try and stay poistive huni am sure it will happen soon for you xx

:hugs: Hello Katstar..
thankyou for remembering me!!.... it feels good to be back.. I took a break to stop me thinking about ttc and ... XX

Of course i remember you. Silly :flower:

So your back with the stress and being a pee on a stick addict? :haha: hope this time it works and the rest has done you some good. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->