One Tubers

I hope it's okay to share this here.. this is the darkest OPK I've seen yet. Normally I would ovulate in the next day or two. I know it's not positive yet but it's kind of exciting. Just wanted to share something happy! :thumbup:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-1.jpg

Welcome Jessica I know how you feel having lost both of my tubes. But please dont give up hope. Someway somehow things will work out. What part of the world are you in?

Nice tat mommy love it.

Nice OPK breaking.

Breaking - not positive yet, but you can tell it's reeal close and it's probably safe to say you will O within the next day or two :dust: x

well ladies 18months on from my ectopic and my yellow bump turned blue! Baby callum was born 10 days ago in the same hospital where i had my ectopic surgery and my miscarriage but this time we got our happy ending. Keep your hopes up one tuber ladies all the heartache is worth it in the end xxx

Attachments

• 12102011207.jpg
    12102011207.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • 12102011210.jpg
    12102011210.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
milosmum - :hugs: massive congratulations!!!!! Callum is a little heartbreaker already and I love his name :D so pleased you got to have your happy ending, enjoy him, he's a real keeper! xx

Hi jessica and welcome :hi:

So so sorry your going through all this and i bet the emotions of being up then down are driving you nuts. But were here for your ups and downs and stay positive. Keep trying hun as you can still have your miracle.

Breaking through,

Good opk and tell your oh he has a lot of work to do. lol

Milosmum,

He is a dreamer :) beautiful!!!! Hope your recovering well and settling into the new born routine well.

Preggo Jess,

Yes my oh is a jokester. Always taking the michael out of me. But i love him to bits. He has warmed up to the baby idea very very well. I think he is more excited than me. :cloud9: i guess it was just the shock so soon after zak. We heard the heart beat today. And last night i started feeling bubs move. :happydance:

xx

Kat - so glad OH is excited now!! And it's about time you're feeling movement :D :D Mine never stops, s/he is freakishly active, especially at night.. I love it! I'm definitely leaning towards girl now, with the baby so go go go... gotta be a girly :haha: And speaking of heart beat.. ever since I've felt movement, I haven't touched my doppler... what a great feeling :) It'll be a nice surprise to hear it at my scan again xx

:cry: I want to.. but am scared to get my hopes crushed!! xx

aww how is little Xavier doing .... loving the piccy! xx

Angel! :test: I am wishing you lots and lots of baby dust! :thumbup:

Well girls, it happened.... got this today at 11am on my OPK:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1.jpg

I am also getting ovulation pains on my left side, which is my good side.

Sad news, we did not BD as planned last night. :cry: We did BD the night before and we will get one in today and maybe Friday and Saturday even if it's too late by then. I feel disappointed but it's not like I was planning to get a BFP my first month back anyway. Heck, I wasn't even expecting to try again until January of next year. I should just be grateful I am actually seeing a positive OPK this soon after surgery!

Breaking - beauty of a pos OPK!!! Even better news that your O pains are on your good side (my body seemed to train itself over time to O on my good side!) :D Also, I had only BD'd the night of my pos and nothing else.. and looky! Get to :sex: and good luck!! x

Thanks!! I am just so dang grateful to see a positive OPK this soon!!!!! I wasn't expecting my body to get back on track this quickly! I mean look at my ticker even!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->