One Tubers

Awwww Angel that is amazing I just knew it was gonna be a bfp. Got chills typing this so happy for you. Sending you lots of sticky dust.

hi everyone thanks for the welcome...first...looks like we have some bfp...yaaaaaay congratulations thats such awesome awesome news!!! I appreciate everyones kind words of support. well this sunday is cd 12 so i was thinking to start bd sunday and go every other day or so..I want to try again..but I dont want to stress too much over it...dont wanna do op tests..I do know that I ovulate now since weight loss:) and not temping just gonna make sure to dtd eod or every 3rd day and just see how things go. I This day 1 year ago I went to have surgery for a kidney stone and was told they couldnt because I was pregnant...1st time in my life those words were spoken to me. I still had to wait more days for confirmation..but what an amazing feeling..its so funny...I had never hears the term pempkin seed before...I just came up with it one day when talking to hubby...since we had conceived in oct and thats my fav time of year I told him he planted a pumpkin seed...so since then I have been using pumpkins as kindof my comfort thing..then I came on this site due to my friend refn it to me and see pumpkin seed term everywhere lol thats kinda cool to me. well anyways sorry for babllig.. I am from the us. I really keep trying to focus on being healthy and happy but I guess just due to the time of year..ive had some trouble staying on track with that..okok im done lol sorry...and thanks:) good luck everyone:) gets ta bedn:))

:hugs: hello Lady Sydney..
good luck hun.. your plan of bding every other day from day 12 sounds good!!
FX you get your little pumpkin soon XX

congratulations angel wonderful news on your bfp! Happy and healthy 9 months xxx

YEY ANGEL!!!

Congrats hun. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you. I know its hard but try not to be scared. :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sydney,

Sending you lots of baby dust :dust:

We need more bfp's. Come on ladies :sex: hehe

Lady - your plan of BD every other day sounds very good.. and if you think you'll be more relaxed not doing OPKs or temping, that's totally ok :) Sometimes the stress of timing doesn't help the situation, so do what's gonna work for you! :dust: xx

Angel - have you rang the doc's to start your beta testing?? Finding out 8 days past af due is gonna make this a tad easier on you, that was 8 days you didn't stress over if it's in the right spot or not :) And I hope bubs is nestled right in where it should be and extra sticky!! xx

AFM - I have a couple workers to support me with my anxiety disorder and throughout my pregnancy, I found out at a meeting yesterday that FOB has called a few times :growlmad: Not saying very nice things about me, but when asked what his involvement was going to be with the baby, he answered "I don't know yet". Oh I have SO much anger towards him!! I wish he'd just leave us alone already. On a happier note, I was laying in bed last night with my hand on my tum and I felt my first kick on the outside!! :) xx

Looks like we might get a bonus day of trying! I got a second positive OPK this morning but this time the test line showed up immediately, before I even had a chance to sit the test down! It was WAY way darker than the control line and showed up before the control line even did! I guess we get one or two more days of trying in now!

Mommy..where I live they only do Beta testing if theres a problem with the 6 week scan..and not before unfortunately.. :shrug:

Thanks ladies for your kind words.. it means alot.. :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

from my calculations I am due 21st June 2012..
and am 5 weeks and 2 days today.. XX

So happy for you Angel. :)

Here is a picture of my second positive OPK I got this morning! It showed up QUICK. 10 times quicker than yesterday and very dark!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-1.jpg

I got two days of positive OPKs when I got pregnant with my ectopic... at least this gives us one or two more days of trying!

:hi: girls well all natural for us now hope i get caught this month fx for all of us we need more bfps bd thats a nice opk hun get to :sex: x x x

I have one tube, I had an ectopic feb 2010 and I feel like ill never fall preg again. :(

Well, my OPK is back to negative so I am guessing I O'd some time late yesterday or maybe early today. I wish we could get in just ONE more BD today but DH is pretty sick now. :(

Angel - mine didn't want to do the beta either, til I went into my local ER with pains then they decided to see what my numbers were doing :dohh: but at least you'll be having a 6 week scan! That's a definite plus :) not too long to wait either! xx

Caz - lots of good luck trying natural hun, hope your BFP is coming!! :dust: xx

Mixedbeauty - sorry for you loss :hugs: and welcome! Lovely bunch of ladies here and all different kinds of stories. My ectopic was in Mar 2010 :flower: It will happen, don't give up hope! Any questions you have, ask away, usually at least one of us can answer xx

Breaking - Sorry to hear DH is sick, poor guy! But you should have O covered anyways.. just try and relax :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->