One Tubers

Welcome myturn,
I also have PCOS. It stinks. I think there is one other who just found out on the board. They put me on metformin to help with the PCOS good luck hun.

Wow, I missed coming on a day.. lots to catch up on :D I'll try and keep up here!

Welcome to the newbies :wave: xxxx

Kat - was into MW today, my uterus is an inch past my belly button already and she thinks my placenta is at the back and that's why I feel so much movement :) So, if you want a :blue: and I want a :pink: if we get opposites, can we just swap? :haha: I'll be pretty bummed if I'm :blue: , I can see myself having a girlie and doing her hair and cute dresses... oh man, I really really want :pink: !!! I'm pretty freaked out at the idea of gender disappointment, I don't doubt I'd come around, but my hearts just set at this point. I hope we both get what we want :D xx

Tasha - I only bd'd once as well... look at me now! I should've recorded myself the morning of my BFP, talk about complete shock and disbelief.. I kept asking myself HOW?! with only getting one BD in and every other month had been two or more :dohh: it happens hun, don't count yourself out yet xx

Breaking - your dream reminded me of what I went through in real life :nope: I practically begged my OB to help in some way, she wouldn't even consider an HSG til I'd tried for a year unsuccessfully.. didn't need it afterall, but emotionally adjusting to having one tube is hard at first. Like Kat said though, once the BFP comes, having one tube just doesn't seem so bad anymore :hugs: xx

Thank you mommy! Big hugs! I love all the supportive girls in this group! :*)

Kat - was into MW today, my uterus is an inch past my belly button already and she thinks my placenta is at the back and that's why I feel so much movement :) So, if you want a :blue: and I want a :pink: if we get opposites, can we just swap? :haha: I'll be pretty bummed if I'm :blue: , I can see myself having a girlie and doing her hair and cute dresses... oh man, I really really want :pink: !!! I'm pretty freaked out at the idea of gender disappointment, I don't doubt I'd come around, but my hearts just set at this point. I hope we both get what we want :D xx

:haha::haha::haha::haha: swap lol. My other oh is up for it if you pay courier costs :haha::haha::haha::haha:

I make beautiful girls too. Look at my angel.

becka 3.jpg - aged 3

rebecka 4.jpg - aged 4

rebecka 7.jpg - aged 7

Girls are cool. Great companions for their mummy's till the hormonnes come. :wacko:
When me and becka lived alone for a couple of years after her dad left, it was amazing. I could not wait to get home to be with her after work.
We would have tea, put our pj's on, pick a chick flick, make a comfy zone on the floor, put fire on, light candles, i would have wine, she would have milk, we would have sweets and we would do each others hair and talk all night. She is so grown up and quite forward for her age. I remember watching city of angels with her and she got it. really got it and she was only about 4 or 5.

She was my best friend. :) :cloud9: Miss her now. she has gone to the coast with my mum. went friday and not back till saturday :(

xx

Thanks Kat and Mommy2be i bd cd13 and didn't get a positve opk till cd 15. Well the doctor's have referred me to the gyne at hospital bcos she want's me to get checked for endometriosis, which i'm praying it isn't but it's not looking good as my mum has had it so i have more chance getting it apparantly xx

Kat - Rebecka sure is a beauty!! :) And you seriously just made me want :pink: even more, stop that :haha: it sounds so perfect to curl up in pj's with a chick flick (my fav!!) doing each others' hair.. oh my goodness, you're killing me! That's a long trip she's gone on, I'm sure she's missing you just as much :) Can you imagine courier costs on two 7lb ish items from Canada to England and vice versa :rofl: Gosh I'd be broke for a year! xx

Tasha - glad you're gonna get that sorted out :) Sadly, they do say that endo is hereditary, I have no idea how though.. although not always, my mom had it (to an extreme where she had a hysterectomy after me) and I don't have it, but did suffer very painful periods :wacko: hopefully you can get some answers soon! xx

I use to be the same when i first started my periods, they were very painful and lasted a full week. I have never had much luck down there, when i was 17 i had to have a loop treatment for some precancerous cells i had, i just hope my luck will change xx

I need to vent for a minute. I HATE MY BODY! :( I am NOT a fan of symptom spotting, ever.. especially early on and ESPECIALLY when I am certain there is no way I will get pregnant so quick after my surgery but dang my stupid body. :( For the past 2 nights I have had vivid, SUPER vivid dreams.. last night was really scary, almost terrifying. Nothing to do with TTC just more of a horror story dream. I am going to chalk that one up as the spooky Halloween season finally catching up to me. Also since yesterday I have had (sorry TMI coming) HORRIBLE gas... to the point of it being embarrassing! I have no idea what is going on there and I am starving all the time. I know 4 DPO is WAY too early for signs even if some miracle did happen this month. So why is my body being so mean? When I got pregnant back in August I remember 2 things: gas and feeling like I am starving 5 minutes after I eat! Although I am sure I was further DPO that time. I feel like my body is trying to be mean and harass me even though I was so laid back a couple of days ago about my dreaded 2ww. I mean I have no plans to even test unless AF is late or at least the day she is due. Sigh. So much for symptom spotting! Stupid stupid stupid!

Tasha,

I hope you don't have it. I heard a cure is pregnancy. I wonder if this is true and you get your bubba and a cure. But i hope you do not have it.

I never had any problems down there at all. Up to the ectopic of course. So i can not imagine what half you ladies are going through. :hugs:

Jess,

Sorry but i could not help looking at pics of becka as i miss her and then sharing them with you. She is happy though. I phoned her yesterday and she was full of beans talking about bad waves at the seaside. She is at whitby if you want to google search it. Its beautiful there.

I would bankrupt you with postage costs as becka was 7lb 10 and zak was 9lb 4oz. :shock: and owch. His dad was 8lb 14 so i bet this baby will weigh big too. But its not over kilo's so you might get a discount from my end with royal mail. :haha:
Well 2 weeks and i get to find out the sex of mine. Just 5 days after you. :) :cloud9:

Breaking,

Bodies are mean. Becuase you rmind is on it all the time, you will have dreams but yea the gas and hunger thing is a mistery. xx

Thank you Kat, the doctor did tell me to keep trying bcos if i have got it and get pregnant it can get rid of it so it must be right. X breakingdawn i hope it isn't ur body playing tricks and just very early symptoms xx

I'd probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting pregnant the first cycle after my tube being removed! But I'll still pray anyway. :)

Tasha - I've never had any luck in that department either! Painful/heavy periods, then my ectopic, pelvic inflammatory disease and BC would make me bleed nonstop :growlmad: .. oh my gosh, it felt never ending! But miracles happen :) just a matter of when xx

Kat - I just googled and wow.. it looks absolutely goregous! I love all of the old buildings, I wish we had stuff like that around here, they're so beautiful :) The countdown is really on for our scans.. I cannot waaait :dance: xx

Breaking - it's very very hard for anyone not to symptom spot, it's almost second nature when you're ttc! :wacko: Our bodies are so cruel to us too, every month I would get AF my boobs would get sore right after O, but the month of my BFP my nipples were sore instead and my boobs didn't become sore til 6DPO :dohh: sore boobs were like my reassurance that I O'd so I for sure thought I was out, then I thought maybe I O'd late.. what a mess I was! I can't stress it enough.. it'll be worth all of the insanity :hugs: xx

I was doing AWESOME with no symptom spotting until the first two issues I had which were unlike me... (excessive gas + dreams). Now I have stupid cramps... I know these aren't in my head either. Maybe it's just AF getting ready to show up. She's due November 2nd but at this rate she might be early! Which is fine, just means I won't waste a test. lol

Hi girls, sorry I've not been around much, hope everyone is ok! Welcome to the newbies :flower: x

Hi everyone i hope ur all well? Mommy2be it's horrible isn't it, it just makes me feel like nothing is ever going to go right. Afm my af usually shows her face any time between cd24-28 and so far nothing (today being cd28) i did a test this morning with an internet cheapy and it was negative so am sure she will be here at sometime today :cry: xx

Breakingdawn i had af like cramping last week and was sure my af was coming early but i am still waiting, although i am sure she's going to come today it may be a good sign for you. I will keep my fx for you xx

Tasha,

Negative does not mean your out. I hope not anyway. xx

Jess,

It is lovely there. My mum goes at least twice a year in her caravan (mobile home) and they love it. You can come and holiday here when ever you want. All you US/Canadian ladies can holiday here when ever you want. :thumbup: it would be a squeeze but i would fit you somewhere. :)

For me today i got some maternity jeans off of ebay. I am over the moon with them. Even though i do not have a bump as such, my clothes are just too tight and uncomfy and i took the plunge to get some maternity ones (sold my others after zak :dohh: ) They are fantastic and in great condition. Paid £12 for 3 pairs from next and like i said they are like new. :happydance: xx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well today. Anyone close to testing? 6 DPO here and light cramps along with annoying CM (ew sorry TMI I know). My face has not broken out yet and it usually breaks out one week before AF is due. When I got pregnant in August my face was super clear, I knew something was up. If it's not broken out by the weekend my body is officially playing a cruel trick on me! Still super gassy too (fun for the DH)! lol I'm in my 1ww now... if no major AF signs/spotting I'll test Wednesday of next week, the day she is due. Getting a little nervous... kinda just waiting for my face to break out! The cramping could go either way. I guess I am close to what would be implantation time. A super miracle would be nice but I am not getting my hopes up! In fact I think a BFP this soon might terrify me at this point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->