One Tubers

Tash - I hope she doesn't show this time :winkwink: I personally don't care for IC's, I couldn't get a faint enough line to photograph even at 14DPO when bloods came back at 313, but my FRERs registered very dark! I hope this is the case for you too! Do you have any usual signs of her coming, or just gut feeling? Keep us posted hun! :dust: xx

Kat - that'd be a few of us to squeeze in :haha: I'm sure your OH would just love that, he'd be completely over ruled by woman! :D xx

Breaking - hopefully all these little odd things mean something :) I just took a quick peek at my chart, I had mild/dull cramps marked down from 8DPO til I stopped marking symtoms on 13DPO, apparently I had been gassy a few days in my tww too :haha: And not to be negative, a BFP is gonna scare you a bit no matter when it comes.. mine was well over a year after my loss and I don't think I was any more composed than I would've been the following month, it's nerve racking because we're not ignorant to the fact that bad things can and do happen :hugs: xx

The main thing that is getting me is my face not breaking out yet and lack of PMS/normal moodiness by now! It may be coming though. If I still have neither of those by Sunday I will definitely be anxious!

Tash - I hope she doesn't show this time :winkwink: I personally don't care for IC's, I couldn't get a faint enough line to photograph even at 14DPO when bloods came back at 313, but my FRERs registered very dark! I hope this is the case for you too! Do you have any usual signs of her coming, or just gut feeling? Keep us posted hun! :dust: xx

Kat - that'd be a few of us to squeeze in :haha: I'm sure your OH would just love that, he'd be completely over ruled by woman! :D xx

Breaking - hopefully all these little odd things mean something :) I just took a quick peek at my chart, I had mild/dull cramps marked down from 8DPO til I stopped marking symtoms on 13DPO, apparently I had been gassy a few days in my tww too :haha: And not to be negative, a BFP is gonna scare you a bit no matter when it comes.. mine was well over a year after my loss and I don't think I was any more composed than I would've been the following month, it's nerve racking because we're not ignorant to the fact that bad things can and do happen :hugs: xx
Thanks Kat and mommy2be. She still hasn't shown her face,
no sign of her either just abit of period like cramping on and off. I have never used the ic's before, i have used some ones similar from home bargains but they were fine and picked up all my other pregnancies so thought i'd try these, anyway if she hasn't come by morning i am going to test with a frer xx

Well i tested with a frer this morning and it was negative so god knows what's going on xx

7 DPO here and having AF like cramps and back pain. Still no acne/PMS moodiness.

Tash hun hope its just to early good luck hun.

Good luck breaking.

Tash - hopefully this is just a case of late implantation or something :hugs: do you plan on testing again? x

Breaking - few more days to go hun :dust: x

Anyone hear from Caz lately?! She hasn't popped in in quite some time... hopefully everything is ok! :huh: x

Hey Ladies, sorry i've not been about...

things are a little hectic...

little mans christening this weekend, OH has been sent over to rotterdam working away, little man is teething too and hes grouchy, grumpy and whingy...... which makes for a veryyyy tried mummy!!

Hope you are all well and bumps and babies are happy and healthy and those ttc i'll keep my fingers crossed
xx

:hi: girls been busy with decorating the kitchen and bathroom think i have o so if temps go up tomorrow then next day i will be 1 dpo wooppp fx this month is mine hope your all well and happy halloween x x x

9 DPO here and not much doing... had a dream last night I got a positive pregnancy test (I hate those), and I checked my temp this morning for fun because I know what they usually are, it was 98.48. Usually it's in the 97's... ugh. Just ready for AF so we can move on.

Caz - there you are! Figured you hadn't gone too far on us :haha: really rooting for your BFP now that you're doing it au natural :dust: x

Breaking - hopefully the higher temp means something :dust: I know from experience that it definitely can! x

AFM - nothing new really, feeling pretty drained lately, getting tired a lot quicker, out of breath, still no pregnancy glow :dohh: , although my friends are loving the bump and I'm usually the blunt of all jokes, but I have a good sense of humor, so that's ok with me :) x

Hi Ladies I hope your all having a great weekend xx

Good Luck Caz and Breakingdawn xx

AFM thanks for the Good Luck wishes but unfortunately the :witch: showed her ugly face this morning so this month I am going to try stay relaxed and not think about it much (if I can lol) xx

I thought I saw a super light line on a HPT this morning. I took a photo but I can't see a thing in it but all these other women swear they see the shadow of a line. Great, my hopes are gonna be so crushed this month!!!

Hang in there breaking Waiting is the worst part. Just wish we could know as soon as it happens.

I am freaking out. Is anyone else seeing this shadow?????? I am only 8/9 DPO!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo1-2.jpg

Tash - so sorry hun :hugs: was seriously pulling for you on that BFP.. grrr! xx

Breaking - if that's not a faint BFP then I'm not really sure what is! I see a line easily and also see pink in it........ ya, I keep looking back at it.... that's a :bfp: for sure!! :D :D xx

Another test:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/breaking2.jpg

Yeeep, there's a congratulations in order!!! Without a doubt, you are pregnant my dear :D I'd actually say that's a gorgeous line for 9DPO, no way is it even possibly that that's an evap, it's very much pink! :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->