One Tubers

I am scared to death! AF isn't even due until Wednesday and I think I might actually be closer to 8 DPO than 9!!!! My super dark positive OPK was on October 21st! When I got pregnant with my ectopic I had THIS type of faint line at 16 DPO!!!! Not 8 or 9 DPO!! So early!!!!

I think if I had tested when my temp went up at 8DPO, I could've had a faint.. but being as I was so sure I was out, I didn't test until the day before af was due (11DPO) when my temp was still up.. my line was unmistakeable by that point! But if you barely registered on an HPT at 16DPO with your ectopic and are already getting your positive now.. that to me sounds great! I'm sure your little bean is snuggling in in the right spot :) x

I sure hope so, I feel like crying! I am so scared but so excited at the same time! I really hope it's darker tomorrow. Heading to bed soon, I hope I can sleep! I'll check my temp in the AM then test with FMU! Temp was 98.84 this morning and when I looked at my chart for August it was never that high even after my BFP.. it ranged from 97.9 to 98.2 ish!

Thanks mommy2be xx A huge congratulations breakingdawn that is a lovely bfp xx

Still SO faint, very worried now. :(

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/compare.jpg

Still SO faint, very worried now. :(

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/compare.jpg

Breaking,

Congrats hun. :happydance:

Thats a great line for 10dpo. Do not worry. You have to remember that lines usually do not show up till about 13 or 14 dpo for many people. Mine was 13 dpo and it was as light as yours.

Time now to go to the doctors and have bloods drawn. Every two days to see if they are doubling. If your numbers are good then its scan time around 6 weeks. :thumbup:

Tash i am so sorry af got you. :nope: i hope something positive comes for you soon.

Fixed for you too caz. :)

xxx

I am just really scared of them staying faint as this is what happened to me in August with my ectopic. Except my first faint test was around 14 DPO I think.

Thanks Kat x Breakingdawn that is a very good positive for 10dpo, like kat said i would ring ur docs so u can have ur bloods taken xx

I never got a stong line on IC's. Go get a proper test and I bet you get a blinding line.

Congrats!

x

Try a different brand test hun like FRER and see I think any line at 10dpo or 9 dpo is good but like Kat said go to the dr if u are worried and they can draw bloods to make sure they are doubling.

Ugh here we go again with the blood work. I'll call them today or tomorrow, I don't really want to go in any sooner than the day my period is due because it could end in a chemical. Our doctor's office is 45 min. away downtown and $5 parking! Such a hassle! I'll try a different test tomorrow morning and if the line is still there or darker I will call tomorrow and make an appointment!

Someone has me freaked out saying it could be left over hcg from my ectopic!?!? But I had a very normal period on Oct. 5th and a SUPER dark OPK a little over two weeks later! Also, my test yesterday morning I couldn't even see a line to photo it... unlike last night, surely it's not, right?

From what you've said it is very unlikely to be residual Hcg from the ectopic (especially as you could barely see the line yesterday) Congratulations on your BFP! Good luck with the blood work, let us know how it goes x

I had a dream I got a positive pregnancty test before I actually did the test as well xx

Taken less than 6 hours from my last test, I'm crazy!!!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/9or10DPOafternoon-1.jpg

Breaking - holy! That has gotten DARKER!!! That is not left over hcg from your ectopic, it's definitely progressing, plus you've had a proper af and pos OPKS since then... this is a whole new pregnancy without a doubt! :D :D A FRER would probably blow your mind if you're pulling up a line like that on IC! If you're more comfortable waiting to start bloods once af has skipped you, that's totally ok.. I did the same and it was just that much more reassuring :) xx

It got a tiny bit darker since that photo:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-1.jpg

I feel light headed girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back