One Tubers

Darn work computer wont let me see the pics. Everything XXX for you hun. Lightheaded is a good sign!!!

hi sorry to interupt first congrats to bfps i have just recently become a one tuber , i had iui treatment have allready a 6 year old son and wanted a sibling ,we were over the moon when the second iui worked but from the day before i got my bfp was havin brown discharge had my hcg bloods done first was 59 then doubled to 124. i then went for scan and nothin to be seen in uterus had more bloods done they were doubling so had another scan still nothing i was now 6 weeks .the professor at fertility centre sent me to hospital as she thought now eptopic even though she thought my tubes were clear ,went to hospital and doctor found baby straight away in tubes .it was then decided to have a laparoscopy to see if tubes could be saved first.went for surgery at 4pm the next thing i know im getting woke up in intensive care the next day on a ventilator they had to bring me out of sedation as i was very agitated what a shock i had to write on paper as could not speak ,they had to abort surgey as my left lung filled up with blood and the other lung collasped they then decided to give me methaxorate injection .had ventilator removed and was then sent to hdu overnight,(so sorry this is going on for ever) i had to wait a week to see if it had worked a weeek and 2 days later my hcg had gone up from 5760 to 7800 had a scan and the doc couldnt believe it it had grown it was decided surgery next day i had a spinal anasthetic and had tube and baby removed had a another bikini cut (have now been cut 3 times there) i have got so many emotions in me at the moment ,im not only grieveing the baby but also my body,i have had a miscarriage before i had the tablets , i just feel angry that if it had to be a loss why did it have to be this kind of loss i feel that i would have tried straight away but with surgery and methaxadone im goin to have to wait 6 months and thats what im finding so hard to deal with.im so sorry for the long story but many thanx for reading

I did a FRER tonight, the line is so light it's scary. :( I am trying to remind myself I am only 10 DPO though. Sigh.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/FRER10DPO.jpg

ollie - first of all, I'm so sorry for your loss and secondly, I'm terribly sorry you had to go through so much! You're obviously very strong to have to deal with all of that in such a short period of time. There's a great bunch of women in here who are so comforting and can give really good advice, so don't be afraid to ask questions or leave a rant :hugs: x

Breaking - how many wees was this after and how long did you hold? My best guess is that you're probably pretty dilute by this point.. either way, I would NOT worry, that's still a great line for 10DPO! Try to keep the positive thoughts going, I know it's hard, but it's for the best :hugs: x

Ollie, welcome and so sorry for your loss. That must have been absolutely terrifying for you and your family. I hope you make a speedy recovery :hugs: x

:hugs::hugs: Ollie so sorry hun for your loss..
I wish you a speedy recovery.. since my ectopic a year ago.. (I lost right tube and beanie) .. I have had 2 bfps.. although I had an m/c both times.. I am not giving up home yet.. with the 1st pregnancy I definately ov from my tubless side.. so I hope that gives you some hope .. for if and when you feel strong enough to ttc again xx

:hugs: Breaking at 10 dpo thats still a good line.. with my ectopic.. my lines were really faint.. 2 days after AF was due... its early days yet hun..
just be aware of the possible signs of ectopic.. but dont spend every minute worrying that it may be?? I know its hard.. :hugs:..

classic ectopic signs.. are niggly pain in one side
feeling bloated.. constipation.. feeling lightheaded or dizzy
brownish watery bleeding.. (or in my case red AF bleeding)
feeling genrally unwell.. back ache
and later stages... pains get worse.. and shoulder tip pain.. and pain in the bottom.. like a red hot poker..
sometimes though you can get some of these symptons in a normal pregnancy!! .. no wwonder we get confused..

FX the lines keep getting darker.. if it was me I wouldnt test again til after AF is due.. :hugs: XX

Ollie,

Welcome here :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. :( that must have been awful to go through so much. I have never heard such a story and my heart goes out to you. Its so hard loosing a part of your body. You feel you have failed and its normal some days to hate yourself for what has happened but you have to remember its nothing you did. It will take time to get over this and there will be so much emotion going through you right now. You will feel down one minute and positive the next. You need to hang onto that positive feeling. You can see on here there are many positive stories about pregnancy after ectopics.
I also had to wait 6 months after methotrexate and i can tell you it flew. I concentrated on other things coming up like christmas. I got pregnant with zak 6 months after methotrexate and he is doing great and soon to be 1 year old. I am also pregnant again and everythings going great.
So stay positive and take this next 6 months to heal, come to terms with whats happened and look forward to getting ready for trying again.

xxxx

Breaking,

I am guessing you peed on a lot of sticks yeaterday and you used all your hcg. I would do a first response in a morning. Try to hold yourself from poas. ;) You line still looks great.

I would say no matter how much it costs and what ever hassle it is to get bloods done, do it sooner rather than later. Bloods are the only way to make sure its doubling normally and it gives docs time to act on saving your only tube if there is something wrong. I have a feeling it won't be but they need time to do this. :) xxx

Welcome ollie i am so sorry for you loss and all u have been throught, we are all here for u.Breakingdawn i wouldn't worry that the line is faint as frer do say to test from the day after ur period was due so it's good that it's showing up now. Also when i was late on last week i did a frer and it was stark white so u are deffinately pregnant huni xx

FRER is still super duper light... maybe even lighter than yesterday. I am terrified this is ectopic again.

I'd be getting myself to the doctors ASAP. No good guessing with tests.

x

Well, there is nothing they can do either way.. they are gonna follow my levels until they get high enough for an ultrasound I guess. I am not even due for AF until tomorrow and I will be 12 DPO tomorrow. I ovulated a couple of days late this cycle.

Still would've thought they would've wanted the first blood as soon as possible?

I've been told to seek medical attention immediately if I am ever pregnant.

x

I don't know... I am going to try not to worry anymore. Here is my FRER progression so far.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/photo-2.jpg

The only thing you can do. You take them both with FMU?

I'd say they are pretty similar.

xx

The top one was taken last night around 10pm, the bottom one was taken this morning at about 8:45am so maybe it just didn't have time to get much darker. I am not testing ANY more today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->